PDA

View Full Version : Very Helpful Fix for COOP Games

H-ells-Angel-90
02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
S` Oleg & all

I just ask for a small adjustment to the COOP game 'ready room' part. I know that when you click fly after you've picked your aircraft and all that, that this means you are ready and it brings you to the screen of all the players and shows there pings. I know that i'm not alone when i say that i'm not the only one who sometimes forgets to change armament or set fuel level at a specific setting and i need to go back, but i've already hit "fly" and i can't. The only option is "disconnect". Would it be too much of a hassle to add a "go back" or "return" button next to disconnect so that it could "unready" you and you could go back to player aircraft selection screen?

H-ells-Angel-90
02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
S` Oleg & all

I just ask for a small adjustment to the COOP game 'ready room' part. I know that when you click fly after you've picked your aircraft and all that, that this means you are ready and it brings you to the screen of all the players and shows there pings. I know that i'm not alone when i say that i'm not the only one who sometimes forgets to change armament or set fuel level at a specific setting and i need to go back, but i've already hit "fly" and i can't. The only option is "disconnect". Would it be too much of a hassle to add a "go back" or "return" button next to disconnect so that it could "unready" you and you could go back to player aircraft selection screen?

VW-IceFire
02-04-2004, 07:19 AM
That'd be a great suggestion!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig1.jpg
The New IL2 Database is Coming Soon!

Aaron_GT
02-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Well one nice thing about the single direction
of the Fly button is that you can't go back
so you know the people are committed to flying.
If people start going backwards and forwards the
game will never start!

What I think would be good would be a reminder
dialog that popped up saying "Did you change
your loadout options?" before you go to the
final page before takeoff.