PDA

View Full Version : GRIT Wont let me past Map 8 XBox

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 08:12 PM
Hello

I really need help. I have beaten level eight (the one with the 1920's fort). I even got to watch the little movie after the mission was completed. However the game wont let me go any further. Each time I try to continue on in the campaigns it brings me right back to the beginning of the level.

I've seen other people on this board with this problem, but no answers. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks
Eric

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 08:12 PM
Hello

I really need help. I have beaten level eight (the one with the 1920's fort). I even got to watch the little movie after the mission was completed. However the game wont let me go any further. Each time I try to continue on in the campaigns it brings me right back to the beginning of the level.

I've seen other people on this board with this problem, but no answers. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks
Eric

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 08:29 PM
LOL /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif ... did you ever think that maybe you passed the game.

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="-6">"I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." </FONT></FONT></CENTER>

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 09:41 PM
violentfix wrote:
- Hello
-
- I really need help. I have beaten level eight
- (the one with the 1920's fort). I even got to watch
- the little movie after the mission was completed.
- However the game wont let me go any further. Each
- time I try to continue on in the campaigns it brings
- me right back to the beginning of the level.
-
-
- I've seen other people on this board with this
- problem, but no answers. Can anyone please help me?
-
-
- Thanks
- Eric
-
There are no other missions past map 8, so you have to select "firefight" BEFORE YOU SELECT MAP TYPE and then you'll get to choose from 3 more maps.

Peace Through Superior Firepower

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys

I really thought there would be a lot more content to the game. I've only had it for 5 days now and I've played all the maps through all the difficulty levels.

I checked the dossier and realized how to unlock the rest of the characters through playing the maps in different modes and such. They really should make it clearer in the manuel.

Thanks again for the help though. I guess I need to try XBox live now for more of a challenge.