PDA

View Full Version : ORR Patch Needed

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Forums are populated with over-modelled babies. This needs to be patched.

Arm Chair experts show up even on the smallest sampling of threads. This definately should be looked into and patched as well.

I can't believe they released this "thing" with so many nagging little bugs.

Inconsiderate, crybabies are heard regardless of sound settings. I've tried new drivers, everything. How could this be overlooked? Needs to be fixed.

The "Something for Nothing" crowd exists on all plane models. Both the VVS and Axis side are plagued by this lack of intelligent "coding" hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Alas, even I fear that the typical "two weeks" response is going to take affect.

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Forums are populated with over-modelled babies. This needs to be patched.

Arm Chair experts show up even on the smallest sampling of threads. This definately should be looked into and patched as well.

I can't believe they released this "thing" with so many nagging little bugs.

Inconsiderate, crybabies are heard regardless of sound settings. I've tried new drivers, everything. How could this be overlooked? Needs to be fixed.

The "Something for Nothing" crowd exists on all plane models. Both the VVS and Axis side are plagued by this lack of intelligent "coding" hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Alas, even I fear that the typical "two weeks" response is going to take affect.

XyZspineZyX
10-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Just keep telling yourself: Two more weeks!

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://www.mechmodels.com/images/klv_ubisig1a.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm a P-63 whiner too! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif