PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Season Pass seriously $40?

leprekon80
05-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Is there a reason that there's a $10 price increases for dlc in Canada? I can understand the stupid price gouge of the $15 exchange rate plus this hidden $5 extra but I have never seen dlc raise the prices on the PSN store cause of the exchange rate. This has to be the first for the $119 gold edition. If this it the way DLC prices are going then I will stop paying for DLC. Espically for a Canadian developer I don't understand this as they aren't loosing money being from Montreal

VestigialLlama4
05-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Is there a reason that there's a $10 price increases for dlc in Canada? I can understand the stupid price gouge of the $15 exchange rate plus this hidden $5 extra but I have never seen dlc raise the prices on the PSN store cause of the exchange rate. This has to be the first for the $119 gold edition. If this it the way DLC prices are going then I will stop paying for DLC. Espically for a Canadian developer I don't understand this as they aren't loosing money being from Montreal

Hey be happy that this isn't Arkham Knight, that's legitimately 40$ in American Cash.

leprekon80
05-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Well on PSN it's $39.99 Canadian for Arkham Knight so unless it's more on the marketplace there's no price jump