PDA

View Full Version : Problem with health ~30%

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm around 30%, having past the Sultan's Zoo and the myriad of sharp implements. Now I am at a section where I am climbing trees, and once I reach the top, I am attacked by birds. This wouldn't be a problem, except I have next to no health. The birds look at me wrong and I fall over. Is there a fountain in the area I can go to? Otherwise I'll need to restart at 20%, something I'm not keen on doing.

-- L.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm around 30%, having past the Sultan's Zoo and the myriad of sharp implements. Now I am at a section where I am climbing trees, and once I reach the top, I am attacked by birds. This wouldn't be a problem, except I have next to no health. The birds look at me wrong and I fall over. Is there a fountain in the area I can go to? Otherwise I'll need to restart at 20%, something I'm not keen on doing.

-- L.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:33 PM
well if you could make it through the few first birds you should find a river... you can drink there

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Thanks, I found the river. I discovered that I either had to kill the first bird with one stroke or die. The only other way was to jump back onto the tree and slide down, drawing the bird away from the ledge. Then go back up, and run!

-- L.

Bonglois wrote:
- well if you could make it through the few first
- birds you should find a river... you can drink there

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey, I also ran into a "one hit = death" situation there, a couple of days ago, on the PS2... What I did, was just block and counterattack the birds, until they all died, and then I drank from the waterfall/river... I hope that you're all set... And right now, I'm stuck in the observatory, if anyone wants to help me, I have my thread open...

- Auron -
Lojaked wrote:
- Thanks, I found the river. I discovered that I
- either had to kill the first bird with one stroke or
- die. The only other way was to jump back onto the
- tree and slide down, drawing the bird away from the
- ledge. Then go back up, and run!
-
--- L.
-
- Bonglois wrote:
-- well if you could make it through the few first
-- birds you should find a river... you can drink there
-
-
-
-

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 03:27 AM
Just hang onto the tree with your weapon out. keep a hold down on the R1 (the won't even effect your health). After one strikes counter right away.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 03:57 AM
If you jump across to where the waterfall is and stand there, block...when the bird comes at you...then swing..he can only swoop at you once..then he backs off..as he is backing off...kill him...and farah shoots them with the arrows too..she is supposed to anyways..but she doesnt always do what she should now does she...brat that she is..lmao!

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/