PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 33%

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 01:35 AM
I am in the baths section and have moved the pot over the pressure thing in the floor. I tried going down into the lower levels but couldn't get anywhere. Everyone in here is saying you're supposed to move a box over the waterfall so you can get up the ladder, but I don't have a box anywhere to move. Any suggestions?

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 01:35 AM
I am in the baths section and have moved the pot over the pressure thing in the floor. I tried going down into the lower levels but couldn't get anywhere. Everyone in here is saying you're supposed to move a box over the waterfall so you can get up the ladder, but I don't have a box anywhere to move. Any suggestions?

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 02:53 AM
Along each wall is a different switch that you have to vault to, this will open up a drain grate that you can push a crate through. This wall fall to another section, where you will have to back track to.

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 06:35 AM
I'll give a little more explanation in the case that the above msg wasnt' enough, in the center of the bath room theres a small pool and in the center of that a gold floor plate, when you stand on that and leave the princess will stand on it for you, on the wall there are 2 more gold plates, 1 you can move the statue to keep pressed down, the other you will have to run up the wall.

This will open a door, the first time you have all the switches activated it will show which door, you'll have to run through that door before the last plate you pressed comes out. inside there is a rotating dial, if you rotate it enough it will open the drain and lower the the water.

Now you can climb the side walls to ledges that you previously couldn't because of the water. On 1 side you'll have to jump to pillars on the other side you have to swing on horizontal poles. Pulling a silver pulley on each side (each will open a grate half way) when the grate is fully open you can move a moveable block into the grate opening.

Now you want to backtrack to the room with the waterfall, push the crate over the waterfall, and under the ladder.

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 05:55 PM
i did all that...i climbed the ladder...

now what do i do? i am on a platform and i feel stuck...

there are no columns to jump to...and nothing i can run and jump on...

any ideas here?

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 12:08 AM
What do you do after you climb the ladder?

Thats after you push the block through the hole, and down the waterfall.

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 12:25 AM
Dark_Phantom200 wrote:
- What do you do after you climb the ladder?
-
- Thats after you push the block through the hole, and
- down the waterfall.
-
-

After you climb the ladder..go through the hole in the wall...go over to your right...jump to the pole in the middle of the room then jump to the wall..shimmey along the wall to the other room...go around the corner then jump to the pole...run the wall, run the wall...all the way over to the other side. Once you get into the other chamber..use the poles to get to the other side...bust the barrels, step on trigger, roll past 2 traps and through the door....you can save here.

There is a dresser at the end of the room that you can move to get you up to the pole...the prince will say he sees that glow that farah was talking about. make your way around to the other side, using the poles...grab the cloud...run to the right and run the wall to a new sword.!

Look for breakable walls or doors to get down...oh and on the steps...to the right..is a breakable wall that will take you to zen...remember..everytime you go there...you get a longer health bar!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 10:27 PM
I moved the statue onto the floor switch and the princess went into the crack. I don't see any switches on the walls? I've been stuck here for two days...

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 12:34 AM
you have to enter the room in front of you that the statue opens....VERY Carefully. There is a spikey bar that will come down...timing..roll under the bar and you will grab the ledge...drop down...then jump down wall...run up the back of the wall and jump to grab the bar...swing over to next bar, drop...run up wall, and jump the wall up to the top...there is another spikey bar....timing...jump up and roll out of room...then you are in the baths!

PG

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Ok, I'm stuck in this level as well but think it might be a glitch. I'm in there with Farah, she stands on the plate on floor, I moved the statue against plate on wall, ran up wall where other plate is, headed through the door, got the sand and...can't get thru door with rotating dial that drains water. Can this be a glitch with the xbox version? Farah even tells me when I hit the wall switch, "You did it! hurry!" and before that lets me know that "two doors are open" but when I go look only the first is open and the one with the dial remains closed. What gives? Anybody else having this prob on the xbox version?

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Do you have the statue pushed up against the button all the way...that is the only thing I can think of....That is the one that opens the second gate..

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 09:30 PM
See thread about glitches in the baths.