PDA

View Full Version : transfer xbox 360 to xbox one

robopauldat
05-12-2015, 07:45 PM
is there content u have bought on xbox 360 going to be on the xbox one aswell ? cause I have bought the packs

del170109032657
05-12-2015, 07:47 PM
We’re currently exploring the best way to bring this feature to AirMech Arena fans that have also made the jump with us from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.

robopauldat
05-12-2015, 08:18 PM
so I should not buy the packs again ?

EoG Dragon
05-13-2015, 01:49 AM
We’re currently exploring the best way to bring this feature to AirMech Arena fans that have also made the jump with us from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
what about pc transfers

SpliffsIsDead
05-13-2015, 04:54 PM
what about pc transfers

Airmech and Airmech Arena, are different games, technically. At least that is the reason that they gave others when asked if accounts would transfer from the xbox 360/PC when it came out for xbl.

UbiCeeCee
05-13-2015, 10:52 PM
PC Transfers addressed in the FAQ here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/35/4449/linking-airmech-pc-and-xbox-360-accounts/kA030000000egQgCAI)

EpicJack, once we have found a way to successfully implement the transfer function, anything purchased on the 360 will be added to the Xbox One inventory.

K Ron Spliffs
05-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Any updates on this?

Naberios
05-29-2015, 01:54 AM
It's been over 2 weeks since anything new has been said. Could someone please give an update? What progress is being made.... Is there and eta.... Would be nice to know something.

del170109032657
05-29-2015, 08:25 PM
As soon as I hear news about it, I'll be passing it along.

Naberios
06-19-2015, 07:49 PM
It's been over a month now, right? Can we please get some kind of new info on this? It's getting very frustrating.

ELOHENU
07-15-2015, 12:12 AM
PC Transfers addressed in the FAQ here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/35/4449/linking-airmech-pc-and-xbox-360-accounts/kA030000000egQgCAI)

EpicJack, once we have found a way to successfully implement the transfer function, anything purchased on the 360 will be added to the Xbox One inventory.

awesome........then where's my stuff??? cuz I spent a good $100 or more when I was on 360, and ive already spent a good $60-$70 since the X1 release. but I was smart enough to not buy ANYTHING on the One that I had previously bought on 360. so I should have the entire steampunk set in my inventory right??? as well as the PAX helix, the Police Striker, the Green Sea Bomber.............where are they? if u guys figured it out and they should be there, then why aren't they?!?!?

GBA Twisted Ink
07-19-2015, 01:41 AM
It's been over a month now, right? Can we please get some kind of new info on this? It's getting very frustrating.

You must not understand how things work, I don't know fully but I'll assume that anything ubisoft does they run through carbon at least for respect? Then ubisoft sends it to Microsoft which can take months itself. Then Microsoft might be like okay we agree but change this. Then ubisoft has to send it all back again until they are approved. This takes time.

GBA Twisted Ink
07-19-2015, 01:43 AM
awesome........then where's my stuff??? cuz I spent a good $100 or more when I was on 360, and ive already spent a good $60-$70 since the X1 release. but I was smart enough to not buy ANYTHING on the One that I had previously bought on 360. so I should have the entire steampunk set in my inventory right??? as well as the PAX helix, the Police Striker, the Green Sea Bomber.............where are they? if u guys figured it out and they should be there, then why aren't they?!?!?

Once we have found a way........ Can you read?

Naberios
07-22-2015, 02:38 AM
You must not understand how things work, I don't know fully but I'll assume that anything ubisoft does they run through carbon at least for respect? Then ubisoft sends it to Microsoft which can take months itself. Then Microsoft might be like okay we agree but change this. Then ubisoft has to send it all back again until they are approved. This takes time.
I know how a lot of these things work, and this is getting beyond stupid. If you think it EVER takes more than 2 months to get something the developer actually wants to update into the game because of a back & forth through Microsoft (unless it's a patch that they catch breaking the game, like with Grid Autosport), then you don't know how things work.

However, having said that, it would have been nice if you had actually read what I was saying. There's been no kind of INFORMATION update in nearly 2 months, and that is b.s. It's not difficult to come on here and explain where in the process they are and what the best case scenario might be. As it stands now, this just screams, "this will only happen once people stop spending money in the Xbox One version." I probably would have spent some more money on the XB1 version had they been cool enough to make this happen in a timely fashion. As it stands now, I'm just going to get all the achievements as efficiently as possible without giving them another dime.