PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed Reveal (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Locopells
05-12-2015, 12:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4vPChhnesg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIeAPhJBR6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QlIyK4aVA

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - General Discussion (Console) (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1100291-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-General-Discussion)

PRE-ORDER HERE (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/purchase/index.aspx?ncid=22-3836-None--2-odvidch-28-41-AC_Buy_GP--17-19-10-0515#)

Sushiglutton
05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Yes, it's happening! Can't help myself, very excited for this :D! 13k watching nd rising!

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm getting psyched.

True_Assassin92
05-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Excited!

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 05:01 PM
It begins.

True_Assassin92
05-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Wow, like the design!

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Looks awesome, and October 23rd!

Only gripe is that the hand to hand combat looks sped up, they need to tone down the speed.

And that literally is my only gripe which is a very good thing so far!

Shahkulu101
Grand Theft Horse Carriage.

Xstantin
Looks nice.

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Has it ended already?

Anyway the game looks great, finally carriages :cool:

True_Assassin92
05-12-2015, 05:21 PM
I wonder if it will still feel like assassins creed. It really looks different

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 05:22 PM

Personally I have wanted more hand to hand combat for a loooong time

dimbismp
05-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Wow too much content..Interviews,demo and trailer.Anyway,i have to say i am disappointed.
-Combat felt too fast and sloppy
-Vehicle driving felt too GTA to me
-Evie screams "i am going to die"
-Jacob seems like another charismatic assassin,but that's just me maybe
-Same character animations and character model with Arno!!
-Also,gangs?No mention of the assassins,but the whole trailer was about the ****ing gangs!I am not confident about the story at all after this

What i liked:
-London,ofc.Massive scope
-Parkour.The hook seems cool and fairly realistic
-Top hat and hood seamlessly
-Environmental kills

***You should know by now not to bypass the auto-censor - you've been told enough times

Shahkulu101
05-12-2015, 05:25 PM

Not really.

It's the same basic gameplay, kill some guys, liberate an area and so on...

It certainly has some changes, like carriages and the rope dart - but it's as Assassin's Creed as you can get. Which is fine I guess, still looks pretty good...

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Wow too much content..Interviews,demo and trailer.Anyway,i have to say i am disappointed.
-Combat felt too fast and sloppy
-Vehicle driving felt too GTA to me
-Evie screams "i am going to die"
-Jacob seems like another charismatic assassin,but that's just me maybe
-Same character animations and character model with Arno!!
-Also,gangs?No mention of the assassins,but the whole trailer was about the ****ing gangs!I am not confident about the story at all after this

What i liked:
-Environmental kills

Weren't you paying attention? they mentioned the Assassins a lot, the Assassins and Templars are blended among the street gangs, fighting each other over control of the city.

True_Assassin92
I must say that I'm not hyped at all lol. Might be a good thing, won't be disappointed as much then :)

lukash_1337
Dear Ubisoft,

Unlike many others, I have never said I would never buy another AC game again.

I own every single AC game released so far and I WILL buy this one too.

HOWEVER, if you have learned nothing from Unity... if you continue to show me, a PC gamer, a middle finger... if you deliver yet another terrible port like AC3 or Unity... then I swear, this will be the last AC game that I will have purchased. You can delay the PC release (which is also a shame), I can live with that. I cannot live, however, with another port that runs like crap on a $1500 PC.

This is your shot. At least when it comes to me.

Don't mess it up. I truly am a big fan of your series, but this is the last chance that I'm giving you. And I'm saying this as one of your most hardcore AC fan.

VoXngola
05-12-2015, 05:27 PM
This was disappointing, mainly because it looks exactly like Unity like I feared. Just in London instead of Paris.
And wow, ANOTHER young reckless brash protagonist? Niiice. Not.FFS.
Apart from that..pop ins are still an issue I see. All the animations are the exact same animations from Unity too!
Combat looked pretty clunky as well..man.

The thing I'm mad most about is still the protagonist. Jesus, give us something NEW.

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Btw, that Indian guy, I wonder if he's related to Arbaaz Mir.

pacmanate
05-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Btw, that Indian guy, I wonder if he's related to Arbaaz Mir.

Probably, which means the piece of eden is the Koh-i-Noor which was taken to England at that time

http://rinothebouncer.com/ACLore/no-sidebar_theory_mountain.html

Defalt221
05-12-2015, 05:33 PM
COMBAT TRAILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4xZJkoI4bE

GAMEPLAY VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYE9OHHvs

HDinHB
05-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Top Hat
Throwing knives
Whistling
Henry's outfit
Twin sister (playable?)

I'm not in love with the rope dart, but so far, so good.

ACZanius
05-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Things you liked/disliked found amazing/boring or epic/fail, let it all out!

My word: I like Jacob a lot already, ****ing bad ***, omg finally LEGIT THROWING KNIFE something i ALWAYS WANTED, a solid HAND to HAND combat WOW finally, i am actually excited to see new stuff in coming weeks for more info. I pray to GOD that this one includes epic modern day in it's true and proper form, good polished product and big world.

del170928075253
05-12-2015, 05:41 PM
The question is :
Who are the leader in the English Brotherhood, the twin or an other guys ?

If the English Brotherhood is only with 3 peoples, it's ridiculous :D

sebg1994
05-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I think it looks great, it's a darker take on AC than usual and Jacob for me looks quite like a mix of Ezio/Edward, which I think is great. Hopefully it will be to Unity what Black Flag was to AC3: a much more polished game that has the same engine and mechanics of it's predecessor. It's brought back a lot of things that were missed such as whistling/throwing knives etc. and the hand to hand combat looks gritty and awesome, and don't get me started on the Assassin Gauntlet!

All in all I'm very satisfied with the reveal and as usual I'm all aboard the hype train.

Helforsite
05-12-2015, 05:52 PM
I really liked the livestream. It began with them talking about Unity, how they felt about it and what they learnt from it and then lead into the introduction of Assassin's Creed Syndicate and it really made me feel like they learnt from mistake and knew what to do different now.
And then they start by showing some trailer made out of art and I thought:"Is this all we are going to see?"
Which I would have been fine with, but then they really laid into it with an in-engine pre-rendered video about Jacob Frye, the protagonist, and his tools, a trailer and a gameplay walkthrough consisting off alpha-stage footage with commentary.
At the beginning, the video started and showed Jacob getting into a fight with some guys and decimating them with his various tools, which include a Kukuri, which is a rounded knife/dagger that he can also throw, a revolver, brass knuckles and an assassin wrist band.
The trailer was nice little exposition about what Assassin's Creed Syndicate would be about storywise and I am a bit skeptical about the story, but I can not put a finger on why exactly.
Following the trailer came the Gameplay Walkthrough which really showed off the gameplay of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. They showed quite a few things and it just looked like they took the best gameplay elemts out of all the Assassin's Creed games and put them into one and added a few awesome new one, like the grappling hook or the ability to use the environment to kill or distract enemies.

In conlcusion, It looked like a mix out of all the Assassin's Creed draped in awesome sauce and I just loved it. Though I do worry that it looks too good to be true and from what we got to know about the story, the game has not sold me yet.

bitebug2003
05-12-2015, 05:53 PM
-Combat felt too fast and sloppy It's pre alpha
-Vehicle driving felt too GTA to me agreed
-Evie screams "i am going to die" didn't notice
-Jacob seems like another charismatic assassin,but that's just me maybe unsure
-Same character animations and character model with Arno!! definitely - probably same engine as AC: Unity
-Also,gangs?No mention of the assassins,but the whole trailer was about the ****ing gangs!I am not confident about the story at all after this we had gang hide-outs before

What i liked:
-Environmental kills

I usually don't post in a quote but there you go.

Other than what I posted in bold I'm not sure what to think yet

Oh well

ARYSTKR8
05-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Whistling is back!!! Hopefully dragging / carrying bodies also makes a return because the stealth in Unity arguably just didn't work without these two key features. Also, I hope they make the cover system a lot more like ones in SC Blacklist and Watch Dogs. Those two cover systems were WAY better than the crappy broken one in Unity. I also hope that Jacob isn't just a poor attempt to recreate Ezio like Arno was.

harsab
05-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Who is the game director for this game? Someone is saying its Ashraf Ismail? Huh??

Also people need to relax, this i just a first reveal...we have plenty of time till they release more content.

If the game has a rich story to do with the lore then I'm sold.

Defalt221
05-12-2015, 06:10 PM
I think it looks great, it's a darker take on AC than usual and Jacob for me looks quite like a mix of Ezio/Edward, which I think is great. Hopefully it will be to Unity what Black Flag was to AC3: a much more polished game that has the same engine and mechanics of it's predecessor. It's brought back a lot of things that were missed such as whistling/throwing knives etc. and the hand to hand combat looks gritty and awesome, and don't get me started on the Assassin Gauntlet!

All in all I'm very satisfied with the reveal and as usual I'm all aboard the hype train.

One question. In the combat trailer , can you fight like that (with that level of fluidity) or is it just a cutscene? I thought it was a gameplay recorded in-game from different angles. That knife fight.... I wish we could see tha in the 7 minute demo....

Anyway, the city feels likda Paris-ish (esp with the lighting and buiding rooftops combined with the exact same set of animations). But it feels like a more fluid version o Unity with new mechanics and whistle option. And my predictions came true about the Batman-esque Grappling hook...

Megas_Doux
05-12-2015, 06:25 PM
One man army again...MEH!
London seems big which is to be expected and thatīs fine. Thing is Iīm not a big fan of London as a city per se, I like Paris much more, not hyped in that regard this time
I donīt like the outfit.
Carriages?? FINALLY.

Overall??? I donīt know.

MommyOfDarkness
05-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Grand Theft Horse Carriage.

hahaha i thought the same thing! And the fighting style reminds me of the Batman series

Megas_Doux
05-12-2015, 07:07 PM
I
I like the changes, but I hate almost everything related to Unity in that demo.

It looks like Unity in a location that doesnīt look appealing to me, wearing an outfit I also donīt like. The carriages are fine, though. I kinda hate combat as well.....

cawatrooper9
05-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Is saying "to your health" like the new Assassins' catchphrase? Arno said it to the guards in Versailles after beating up Victor and Hugo, Jake says it to everyone at 1:02ish in this demo... It just makes me think of

https://40literstarter.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/bruleforyourhealth.jpg

Maybe Dr. Steve Brule has been an Assassin all this time.

ze_topazio
05-12-2015, 07:12 PM
- One man army again...MEH!
- London seems big which is to be expected and thatīs fine. Thing is Iīm not a big fan of London as a city per se, I like Paris much more, not hyped in that regard this time. Adding further insult to injury, London is said to be the only location and Iīm NOT a fan of the way itīs been portrayed, too brown and washed out.
- I donīt like the outfit.
- Carriages?? FINALLY.

Overall??? I donīt know.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/05/12/interview-the-finer-points-of-assassins-creed-syndicate.aspx

From a combat perspective, what are the main differences players will notice between Unity and Syndicate?
In Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, we’re keeping the same philosophy as Assassin’s Creed Unity. The combat will be challenging for the player. In my opinion, if combat is too easy, there’s no point in having stealth. You’ll just mow through everybody and it unbalances the game, so we’re keeping the philosophy of making fights harder. What people will find is that the fights are more responsive. We’ve cut the latency in half, so you can quickly jump from one target to another. We’ve shifted the initiative to the player away from the A.I. – we’re still working on it – but making sure the A.I. doesn’t wait for their turn, and that you have to stun your enemy and do crowd control.

Pandassin
05-12-2015, 07:16 PM
I prefer the leak outfit to the current one, I hope it will be one of the customization outfits. His current outfit isn't bad though, I think it's just the hood that bothers me a little (I'm so happy with the top hat though), overall his outfit is something I can get used to since it still looks pretty good.

Megas_Doux
05-12-2015, 07:17 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/05/12/interview-the-finer-points-of-assassins-creed-syndicate.aspx

From a combat perspective, what are the main differences players will notice between Unity and Syndicate?
In Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, we’re keeping the same philosophy as Assassin’s Creed Unity. The combat will be challenging for the player. In my opinion, if combat is too easy, there’s no point in having stealth. You’ll just mow through everybody and it unbalances the game, so we’re keeping the philosophy of making fights harder. What people will find is that the fights are more responsive. We’ve cut the latency in half, so you can quickly jump from one target to another. We’ve shifted the initiative to the player away from the A.I. – we’re still working on it – but making sure the A.I. doesn’t wait for their turn, and that you have to stun your enemy and do crowd control.

Iīll wait then, that wasnīt what I saw, though.

Ugh, damn it. Thread was moved. It could have been awesome. :(

Indeed

My veredict on this??????

Aside from the carriages????? Not liking it so far, quite the contrary in fact......

GunnerGalactico
05-12-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm excited that throwing knives are back.

WendysBrioche
05-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Why do you guys always commit to the community and our feedback.

I love you guys.

I swear to Jesus you guys are the most considerate game producer to your fans. I love you.

All of you pat yourselves on the back.

You even included my carriages and made the rideable! *tears of joy* You guys are awesome.

Megas_Doux
05-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Thatīs the only thing I liked from the footage......

The4orTy67
05-12-2015, 07:27 PM
I watched the reveal and saw Jacob. I saw his hair and waited for another camera angle and BOOM there it was! Jacob has no ponytail and rather short/medium slicked back hair.

Best Assassin yet.

Fatal-Feit
05-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Indeed

My veredict on this??????

Aside from the carriages????? Not liking it so far, quite the contrary in fact......

Interesting, I'd love to continue discussing Syndicate but I guess that's enough of the forum for a while. At least until my thread gets pulled back.

rrebe
05-12-2015, 07:30 PM
I watched the reveal and saw Jacob. I saw his hair and waited for another camera angle and BOOM there it was! Jacob has no ponytail and rather short/medium slicked back hair.

Best Assassin yet.

Also, that top hat.
*swoons*

VestigialLlama4
05-12-2015, 07:30 PM

Best Assassin yet.

You know that's the first since Altair (well Adewale was bald)...

TexasCaesar
05-12-2015, 09:05 PM
The game looks horrible. I'm guessing that, since it's in pre-alpha, they're going to really improve those graphics? I don't necessarily want them to do any more work on graphics than they did for Unity, but that looks like III, if not Ezio-era, quality.

crash_1232015
05-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Graphics look great, hope the story line has a lot more depth and mystery to it than previous games, the combat system seems a bit simple i.e. mash the attack button. really hope the hand to hand combat gets progressively more challenging throughout the game

ninja4hire10
05-13-2015, 03:00 AM
Me, I dug it quite a bit. I kinda had my hopes up for a father-daughter Assassin pair, but hey, no major gripes here; I'll take what I can.

Watched the almost 30-minute reveal; hoped down to Gamestop and preordered the Gold edition a few minutes later. Got my free schilling pendant to boot. The only thing I can hope for now is they stay on track for the projected October 23rd release. I usually whip up some small celebratory eats (fish n' chips and some dark English ale's on the menu this go 'round) the eve of release, and I schedule the day-of off, so I'm just hoping Ubi hits their marks and the game's out on time.

All in all, I'm giddy.

Maskshadow
05-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Things you liked/disliked found amazing/boring or epic/fail, let it all out!

My word: I like Jacob a lot already, ****ing bad ***, omg finally LEGIT THROWING KNIFE something i ALWAYS WANTED, a solid HAND to HAND combat WOW finally, i am actually excited to see new stuff in coming weeks for more info. I pray to GOD that this one includes epic modern day in it's true and proper form, good polished product and big world.

The story looks very complex and engaging (reminisce of AC: II) combat looks impressive (better/ improvement from AC: unity) "finally LEGIT THROWING KNIFE" getting back to the hand to hand combat (deadly assassin skill of old, AC: II)

hopefully in this game like "ZanixAssassin" pointed out they focus and sort out the modern day story line (more fluid, and more detailed, the main reason for why it is possible to see and play as the ancestors) as well as assassin's creed rituals and history evolution (how Jacob Frye and his twin sister learn their skills, background history with the assassins (more in touch with AC: II).

very interested as to see how this turned out :)

KydCanabys
05-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Very cool, but, what the xbox360 and PS3? WE WILL BE ERASED FROM THE MAP BY UBISOFT? Or they will release another as they did with AC Rogue? Do not forget that only in Xbox360 are about 60 million of possible buyers and PS3 will be many others. I think we deserve an answer from you UBISOFT.

Genos99
05-13-2015, 12:00 PM
its as i said they use old game and develop on it . -> fast paced development .

second : they changed the fighting combat which is good ...as i previous complained in this forums and no one read abut it .

third : we can clearly see the inspiration of this game mostly from sherlock homes movie look and feel totally matched it . Victorian era looked like that ok but the elements they highlighted are exactly like the movie. even color scheme .

fourth: why do i feel it is less crowded then AC unity .

fifth : graphics need to change ..its good but it doesnt look real ...it still looks like a cartoonish . faded faces . come on this is 2015 ...ps4,xbox one release and 2 years passed ....UBISOFT made some bold promises before console releases . what happened to those promises ?

conclusions ....we gamers need worldwide beta to understand and get a feel.

DA SHIZZLE IG
05-13-2015, 12:48 PM
LOL I see what you guys did there. ASSASSIN'S CREEDWORK ORANGE. I bet that trailer was done like that on purpose.

SMH!!!!!!!!!! Game looks like a polished version of victory mixed with AC rogues new york city setting. Jacob's outfit looks like shay's too.He also looks like arno, sounds like edward, and his sister looks just like the templar chick in unity(forgot her name already). I think we had our fill with anything "unity". Same clunky movement and same ol things to do, still can be spotted easy as hell, same kill animation, freeing areas, etc etc. BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Only thing that got me hype was the different fighting style.

SMH, looks like 2016 will be the year of the true next gen AC game we all been looking for. This game looks like another side story/filler. They should go the E.A sports route and make this game $40.00(with tax). After seeing batman arkham knight(a true next gen open world 3D action adventure game) this game looks like CRAP!

Looks like I'm skipping this one just like I did unity lol. Just gonna borrow the game off of some naive casual gamer who paid almost $100 for this remix of unity and save my money.

@UBISOFT
1. BRING MULTI PLAYER BACK
2. PROGRESS THE ACTUAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(stop milking the series)
3. HOPE THIS GAME IS NOT ANOTHER BETA TEST ON THE NEW SYSTEMS FOR THE NEW ENGINE LIKE UNITY WAS(I called it as soon as unity was announced lol)
4. FINALLY, DO MODERN DAY SOME JUSTICE. Y'ALL TEASED US ALL THE WAY UP TO AC3 AND SHOWED US IT'S POTENTIAL.
5.HOPE THAT ANNOYING BLUR EFFECT DOESN'T MAKE THE FINAL CUT. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Genos99
05-13-2015, 02:22 PM
LOL I see what you guys did there. ASSASSIN'S CREEDWORK ORANGE. I bet that trailer was done like that on purpose.

SMH!!!!!!!!!! Game looks like a polished version of victory mixed with AC rogues new york city setting. Jacob's outfit looks like shay's too.He also looks like arno, sounds like edward, and his sister looks just like the templar chick in unity(forgot her name already). I think we had our fill with anything "unity". Same clunky movement and same ol things to do, still can be spotted easy as hell, same kill animation, freeing areas, etc etc. BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Only thing that got me hype was the different fighting style.

SMH, looks like 2016 will be the year of the true next gen AC game we all been looking for. This game looks like another side story/filler. They should go the E.A sports route and make this game $40.00(with tax). After seeing batman arkham knight(a true next gen open world 3D action adventure game) this game looks like CRAP!

Looks like I'm skipping this one just like I did unity lol. Just gonna borrow the game off of some naive casual gamer who paid almost $100 for this remix of unity and save my money.

@UBISOFT
1. BRING MULTI PLAYER BACK
2. PROGRESS THE ACTUAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(stop milking the series)
3. HOPE THIS GAME IS NOT ANOTHER BETA TEST ON THE NEW SYSTEMS FOR THE NEW ENGINE LIKE UNITY WAS(I called it as soon as unity was announced lol)
4. FINALLY, DO MODERN DAY SOME JUSTICE. Y'ALL TEASED US ALL THE WAY UP TO AC3 AND SHOWED US IT'S POTENTIAL.
5.HOPE THAT ANNOYING BLUR EFFECT DOESN'T MAKE THE FINAL CUT. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

they added couple of new things ...faster travel,hook ,hand stick etc etc still felt bit dull ...did not get that refreshed feel at all
they wont stop milking us for money . cuz every one do job to suck money . its how world runs , more importantly story is already side tracked . [the joke here is they forgot the story]

now coming to e3 topic which i read in someother thread. so we can expect division ,AC sindicate ....watchmydog 2 [these guys are developing something again for money]
GTA rippers. NExt what did you leave for us . where is beyond good and evil 2 ? where is prince of persia ?

At atleast take some time before releasing . this AC game doesnt even feel like episodes ....it feels more like a big next gen spam to me .

Make games fun and stress busters ....and not to make more stress for us . >.< ...unity was such a pain with all the bugs .

UncappedWheel82
05-13-2015, 03:35 PM
All in all, ACS looks like Unity with a grapple hook GTA style carriages. That isn't a bad thing necessarily, but it isn't a home run in my book either.

For the record, I like many aspects of ACU, but one of the drawbacks as I saw it was that it took place in only a city, and the fact that there were no horses of other form of transport around the city/world. While one of those drawbacks were addressed, the other wasn't. I guess I'm kind of partial to BF and AC3 more wooded areas, and I feel less impressed with the "simple" city scape. Regardless, the ability to use a grapple hook, and the option to travel via carriage or train is cool, and I hope it turns out well.

My main issue however is combat, and while I don't think they showed anything "wrong" per say, I absolutely adored ACU's combat, thus any change to its formula raises a red flag in my mind. I want / need to see more of combat in particular.

wvstolzing
05-13-2015, 03:58 PM
fourth: why do i feel it is less crowded then AC unity .

Because it almost certainly is. In Unity, they had to resort to hacks and tricks to give the illusion of something the underlying graphics API isn't even capable of.

... which is a shame, but it's not exactly ubisoft's fault. When the technology finally catches up (and DirectX12, and possibly Vulkan as well, are supposed to allow for more efficient 'draw calls'), we'll start seeing proper crowds in open world games. (Compare how traffic density improved, from GTA3 to the PC version of GTA5)

Megas_Doux
05-13-2015, 04:13 PM
Same clunky movement and same ol things to do, still can be spotted easy as hell, same kill animation, freeing areas, etc etc. BORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Only thing that got me hype was the different fighting style.

]

The combat seems bad and one man army-ish, not hyped about it.

5.HOPE THAT ANNOYING BLUR EFFECT DOESN'T MAKE THE FINAL CUT. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?[/B]

Being honest, Modern day has always been pretty average to say the least. All desmond ever did aside from saving the world was Reading e-mails and parkouring here and there....

VoXngola
05-13-2015, 04:31 PM
These bots are really getting out of hand.

Lord-Mok
05-13-2015, 05:46 PM
Hey Guys at ubisoft.

First of all AC - Syndicate looks great ............ BUT so did AC - Unity and look how that went for you!

AC - Unity was the most BUGGED GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED ... so you really really really really need to
do a perfect launce on AC - Syndicate.

And you also need to secure that people really can get all achivements in the game, and not like in AC - Unity - Deadkings (DLC),
where "Defender Of Franciade" was bugged for a lot of people, and the had to reset the save game and start over to get the achivement.

SO PLEASE ADD : That you can make 3 save games like in AC - Black Flag! - so if an achivement fail, you can start a new game, and keep
your old save game!

AC - Black Flag (was for me) The most perfect game yet, NO BUGS (for me).

AND ALSO .... PLEASE FIX : AC Initiates - it's not working for me ... Won't syncronise data with AC - unity, AC Rogue and AC - Liberation HD

So all in all - Please get it together and becom a awsome game developer again!!

Genos99
05-13-2015, 06:38 PM
AC syndicate wont be buggy as its based on AC Unity which they already updated .so most core mechanics will be from AC unity games with less or no bugs. The important thing here is how new mechanics work . will they be buggy ?

i want to point out something :- in the developer video they said AC syndicate hero "Is all about being aggressive and chasing something like that "? chasing ...chasing chasing what the hell ?
i dont like chasing missions . whether it is on feet or on horse or on train or anything "

chasing through out AC games ? Its as if they forced us by saying those words ..not even cool . Did they even read our suggestions ..feedback .. ?

Pandassin
05-13-2015, 07:15 PM
i want to point out something :- in the developer video they said AC syndicate hero "Is all about being aggressive and chasing something like that "? chasing ...chasing chasing what the hell ?
i dont like chasing missions . whether it is on feet or on horse or on train or anything "

chasing through out AC games ? Its as if they forced us by saying those words ..not even cool . Did they even read our suggestions ..feedback .. ?

I actually don't mind chases. If they're like the one in Charlestown in Black Flag, that would be epic. As long as there's no eavesdropping/tailing, then it's all good.

Billionair90
05-13-2015, 07:22 PM
I HATE IT. its getting to modern and to snobby!! back to the medieval times with altair or somebody, or back to Roman ancient times!!!! Screw London.

Im DONE with the ac series when i saw this "syndicate", and i`ve playes all the games from day 1. Ur loosing it Ubisoft........................................

SpitfireBALA
05-14-2015, 02:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_hiMpCdrAY

Cpt_Yanni
05-14-2015, 09:41 AM
I'm still very disappointed that they've ditched the co-op. I had a lot of fun with it in Unity and my friends already agreed that we would buy the next one to run through the busy streets of Londen... But the lack of co-op really makes me sad. This game feels like a spin-off to keep the fans/casual gamers busy and could easily be a 'large expansion pack' for Unity as the changes are limited to some combat-mechanics and parkour-grapple-hook-stuff.

Daanage
05-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Will probably get this second hand or from a torrent site.

Unless MD is amazing (yea right :nonchalance:)

Senningiri_GR
05-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Guys, I would recommend us all to wait for the first reviews before buying it cause ACUnity was also intended to be a blockbuster and to bring lots of money to Ubisoft... On the other hand this look so exciting! But wait so you don't get disappointed like in this year. Hope this game will have a good focused plot, good graphics quality as there will be no multiplayer and co-playing and a good present day story, without US but a new character.... Wish it could be Gavin Banks (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Gavin_Banks) or Galina Voronina. (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Galina_Voronina) ;););)

Don't blame if I am wrong but the series is a bit milked since ACIV.... ACRogue and ACUnity are pretty good, but not EXCELLENT like AC, AC2, AC3....

Very cool, but, what the xbox360 and PS3? WE WILL BE ERASED FROM THE MAP BY UBISOFT? Or they will release another as they did with AC Rogue? Do not forget that only in Xbox360 are about 60 million of possible buyers and PS3 will be many others. I think we deserve an answer from you UBISOFT.

And the PC if the game cannot operate properly.

Going4Quests
05-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Tbh I think we are getting two AC games per year now, where the second uses the engine of the first game. Not sure if this is clear what I mean, but let's explain it so:

Black Flag > *splits up in Assassin's line and Templars line* > Unity (Assassins) > Rogue (Templars: using Black Flag engine) > Syndicate (Assassins) > Rogue sequel-TBA (uses Unity engine) > Syndicate sequel-TBA (Assassins) > Next Templar Game TBA (Syndicate engine) > ...

Moultonborough
05-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Tbh I think we are getting two AC games per year now, where the second uses the engine of the first game. Not sure if this is clear what I mean, but let's explain it so:

Black Flag > *splits up in Assassin's line and Templars line* > Unity (Assassins) > Rogue (Templars: using Black Flag engine) > Syndicate (Assassins) > Rogue sequel-TBA (uses Unity engine) > Syndicate sequel-TBA (Assassins) > Next Templar Game TBA (Syndicate engine) > ...

No. They already said (I forget where) that there will be only one AC game this year and Ubisoft has stopped making games for last gen. So no AC game will end up there. It's back to one a year (which I still think is too much) so no second game.

mysticheero
05-15-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm liking the direction Syndicate is taking, though I'm really hoping the gang war bits don't turn into another tower defence game like in Revelations.

From what I've read the traffic system will be great fun to mess around with. My game will definitely turn into a Victorian version of GTA when I get bored. It will be interesting to see how the police affect people's game play - in theory there shouldn't be many police on the rooftops outside of important residences, so only really need to worry about rival gangs for that.

Big Ben should be fun to climb, even though its not a 1:1 scale like Unity managed. One of the promotional images for Syndicate has Jacob posing inside Big Ben so I wonder whether there will be something to unlock or explore in there. I also wonder if there will be an underground system like Unity and AC3 had - they were fun to run around.

I know a lot of people are disappointed that Ubisoft are stopping making games for PS3 and XBox 360 but they're not the only ones. Its the way the game business works. They have next generation consoles out now so they will be the primary focus for productions and like with the PS2 and XBox, the older gens will be phased out. The newest generation consoles have been out for almost 3 years now so I'm not surprised by the decision to start to drop the old gen games

Jondavila19
05-16-2015, 12:49 AM
this game look awesome

but something that I really miss about the old assassins is the idea of the brotherhood; the idea of assassin's Creed Brotherhood for me was freaking awesome. now imagine integrating this kind of elite controlling the gangs of France and the fights. also, please add modification of character (like the armors and the special armors you find after completing different quests, that was awesome, to give more variety to the game, different guns, different swords, things like that)

don't know about what else do you want to do in the game but I am just giving my opinion about something I would love to see again.

tranexx09
05-16-2015, 03:54 AM
If only Ubisoft cared more about the history of Assassin's Creed games than the design and gameplay, they would probably make the gamers fall in love with them... Those things just make the game look like the previous and sincerely, me as a big fan of this games I'm begin to regret about supporting the franchise :(

Good Sheppurd
05-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Please tell me we can remove the top hat whenever we want....

ze_topazio
05-16-2015, 08:40 PM
If only Ubisoft cared more about the history of Assassin's Creed games than the design and gameplay, they would probably make the gamers fall in love with them... Those things just make the game look like the previous and sincerely, me as a big fan of this games I'm begin to regret about supporting the franchise :(

Yeah, I don't understand why they care more about gameplay in a videogame.

Danpen_231
05-16-2015, 10:25 PM
I cannot wait. :)

crash_1232015
05-17-2015, 10:05 AM
I would like to see in this installment lots of references to previous games' storylines and characters so as to link up the whole series so far and to be given a brief history of the London branch of the assassin brotherhood (maybe links back to the events of ACU?)
Also I really hope the script includes lots of in depth dialogue when explaining why the assassins and templars are doing what they are doing. I loved the Dialogue from AC1 between Altair, Al Mualim, the Bureau Leaders and the Victims; all were meaningful conversations that added depth and significance to the storyline. The last few games I have felt have simply been a case of, 'here's a group of templars, go and kill them'. I didnt like the flash backs when targets were assassinated in ACU, i think they should bring back the long, deep conversations again

TrumperyPoet51
05-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Can't wait. For more news come to Assassin's Creed History https://www.facebook.com/pages/Assassins-Creed-History/769711659731674?ref=settings

DragonIrons
05-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Some gripes about Unity I REALLY hope don't happen in Syndicate again....

#1, what happened to the damn whistling while in cover/in a haystack to draw an enemy closer? Don't leave that out this time.

#2 What the hel is with the minute and a half loading screens in Unity every time I fast travel? >.>

#3 Ubi, PLEASE no stupid *** companion app in Syndicate...... keep everything in-game like you did with Black Flag. Black Flag DID have an app but all IT did was mirror the mini game in the main game, if you weren't home you could still launch your fleet on missions. THAT is all an app like this should do.

#4 I just started playing Unity, and I have to say when I figured things out and realized I cant' get all the sync points (therefore all the skills) w/o playing co-op (which I can't do without PS Plus which I dont' want or need, not to mention I could CARE LESS about MP) ..... it really ticked me off.

NO MORE BUYING **** SKILLS! What the hell? Well guess what? I dont' CARE about MP or co-op, and I never cared about having PS Plus. And I cant' play Co-Op w/o PS Plus. So I'm automatically locked out from the get-go from getting every skill....... in SINGLE PLAYER!..... You realize how screwed up this is? Ya I can go in the Progress Tracker and manually start a co-op mission in "offline mode" by myself, but I doubt I'd be able to get through them all alone.. You want to put MP in a game, it should have NOTHING TO DO with the SP..... except for the character you use. Like in Unity, the character (equip and colors you are using) you use in SP can be used in MP.

#5 Ubisoft I hope you read this part.... DO NOT PUT ANYTHING like the Nostradamus enigmas in Syndicate! How in the hell are we supposed to solve riddles of crap we know nothing about?!?!?! We're not French historians... I'm looking up guides for each one for Christ's sake, not my idea of playing a game, turning around to my laptop half the time.... wonder who actually figured them out and made the first guide.... >.> Good guide btw: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/g...-the-Past.html

#6. omg the chests..... please don't put 1000 god damn treasure chests on the map like in Unity. I first loaded the game and saw the map I think I had a heart attack..... I have spent the past WEEK clearing viewpoints and grabbing chests (every level 1 & 2 chest I can get having only lvl 1 lockpicking so far) and cockades. Cockades were fine but there's WAY too many chests.... (I HAVE done a few side missions [just the island in the middle] and got to sequence 4 but that's it).

That many chests is just ridiculous, especially when you don't really need the money from any of them.....

ERICATHERINE
05-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Some gripes about Unity I REALLY hope don't happen in Syndicate again....

#1, what happened to the damn whistling while in cover/in a haystack to draw an enemy closer? Don't leave that out this time.

#2 What the hel is with the minute and a half loading screens in Unity every time I fast travel? >.>

#3 Ubi, PLEASE no stupid *** companion app in Syndicate...... keep everything in-game like you did with Black Flag. Black Flag DID have an app but all IT did was mirror the mini game in the main game, if you weren't home you could still launch your fleet on missions. THAT is all an app like this should do.

#4 I just started playing Unity, and I have to say when I figured things out and realized I cant' get all the sync points (therefore all the skills) w/o playing co-op (which I can't do without PS Plus which I dont' want or need, not to mention I could CARE LESS about MP) ..... it really ticked me off.

NO MORE BUYING F'ING SKILLS! What the hell? Well guess what? I dont' CARE about MP or co-op, and I never cared about having PS Plus. And I cant' play Co-Op w/o PS Plus. So I'm automatically locked out from the get-go from getting every skill....... in SINGLE PLAYER!..... You realize how screwed up this is? Ya I can go in the Progress Tracker and manually start a co-op mission in "offline mode" by myself, but I doubt I'd be able to get through them all alone.. You want to put MP in a game, it should have NOTHING TO DO with the SP..... except for the character you use. Like in Unity, the character (equip and colors you are using) you use in SP can be used in MP.

#5 Ubisoft I hope you read this part.... DO NOT PUT ANYTHING like the Nostradamus enigmas in Syndicate! How in the hell are we supposed to solve riddles of crap we know nothing about?!?!?! We're not French historians... I'm looking up guides for each one for Christ's sake, not my idea of playing a game, turning around to my laptop half the time.... wonder who actually figured them out and made the first guide.... >.> Good guide btw: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/g...-the-Past.html

#6. omg the chests..... please don't put 1000 god damn treasure chests on the map like in Unity. I first loaded the game and saw the map I think I had a heart attack..... I have spent the past WEEK clearing viewpoints and grabbing chests (every level 1 & 2 chest I can get having only lvl 1 lockpicking so far) and cockades. Cockades were fine but there's WAY too many chests.... (I HAVE done a few side missions [just the island in the middle] and got to sequence 4 but that's it).

That many chests is just ridiculous, especially when you don't really need the money from any of them.....

For your #4, I can confirm that I got every skills without playing with someone. ^-^

DragonIrons
05-28-2015, 02:57 AM
You got through all the co-op missions solo?

Copyright Theft
05-29-2015, 08:26 AM
You may need to gear up a bit, but just hit 'play in private' to solo the co-op missions.

ERICATHERINE
05-29-2015, 10:40 PM
You got through all the co-op missions solo?

Yes. ^-^

strigoi1958
06-03-2015, 02:06 AM
wow I have never completed the parkour in the tournament alone... Sir I take my hat off to you... a true assassin :)