PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed Reveal (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Locopells
05-12-2015, 12:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4vPChhnesg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIeAPhJBR6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QlIyK4aVA

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - General Discussion (PC) (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1102359-Assassin-s-Creed-Victory-Syndicate-Discussion-Thread-PC)

PRE-ORDER HERE (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/purchase/index.aspx?ncid=22-3836-None--2-odvidch-28-41-AC_Buy_GP--17-19-10-0515#)

abhijeet222
05-12-2015, 05:34 PM
dude i wish the pc requirments of this game should be lower than unity please ubisoft!!!!!

kazzyp59
05-12-2015, 05:39 PM
I totally agree with you abhijeet222, Support gave me Unity as compensation for a issue i had with a previous game and i can't play it. If the specs are the same as Unity i will not be buying it.

It does look good.

TR.Misterscruff
05-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Looking forward to it :D

abhijeet222
05-12-2015, 05:59 PM
dude even i could nt play unity
i had fps of 15-20 nd was unplayable
same here i wnt buy it if the specs r like unity
nd ya dude is there any possiblesites of ubisoft for lowering the specs??
my specs i5 2.9ghz 8gb ram nd nvidea geforce gtx 650 1 gb
i can play all next gen games on my pc
gta 5 on high
dying light medium

robert_w88
05-12-2015, 06:20 PM
That could be the most honest AC trailer yet, showed exactly how clunky the game will be, not sure why they put 'pre-alpha', that how Unity played at launch.

The most generic AC missions, 'Take over District' 'Chase Target'

The terrible thing is tho that this will probably sell to the weak minded fools who also buy COD year after year :/

AC seriously needs a refresh because that was the worst reveal for any AC game, and to top of the stupidity of it all, you have ****ing gang brawls in the middle of London..........................seriously?

Thats the most pathetic 'feature' yet

Where have the AC roots gone? What has happened to this once great series?

TR.Misterscruff
05-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Weak minded fools......so bitter pick your dummy up and go to bed obviously the trailer was just to much for you ;)

robert_w88
05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Weak minded fools......so bitter pick your dummy up and go to bed obviously the trailer was just to much for you ;)

Please tell me how buying the same game re-skinned each year isn't weak minded?

Luuk1892
05-12-2015, 06:36 PM
I like a lot AC series, but come on, we are about to hit XX century and we still have templars, it was great stuff in first part with Altair, it was even okay in II, AC:B, AC:R, but now? Templars? Really, it sounds so dumb, childish, they shouldve change it already to masons, or something, or jews, anything, just stop this templar stuff because it makes no sense anymore.

Seafort909
05-12-2015, 06:38 PM
If Ubisoft think I'll be buying their next Assassin's Creed after last years travesty they have another thing coming.

The PC version is also delayed already to sometime in Q4 2015.

Same old Ubisoft they never learn :)

robert_w88
05-12-2015, 06:42 PM
The stealth mode in the game is a bit suspect:

-Walk around in a top hat that everyone wears

TURN ON STEALTH

-Take hat off, put shady hood on and crouch around

Love the AC logic........

RVSage
05-12-2015, 07:00 PM
My review of the launch

Pros
1. Nice setting, bigger city..
2. Nice addition of vehicles..
3. Nice set of moves and weapon arsenal
4. The Brother-Sister Twin story is a promise.. for a better story

What I would love to know more about
1. Co-op still there?
2. Modern day.. The biggest Con of Unity.. Any improvements on that front??

Some points on people's discussion so far

1. People have been complaining about same moveset as arno.. Ezio in all 3 games used same moveset as Altair.. Not a soul complained back then...Fair to Ubi??
2. Things from watch dogs being copied over.. Nothing new.. Seriously folks?? Thats an argument?? All games have something in common...Especially open world games.. Each inspires the other..Batman took many queues from GTA.. GTA learned a lot from AC.. Watch dogs learned from all.. Now AC is learning from the rest..So problem?? Just don't blindly complain

Conclusion

If the game offers a good story with consistent and stable game play.. this is a winner .. Certainly

JoxerTM22
05-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Didn't see it on vids thus must ask...
Is it yet another Season Pass: The game or we get the full deal when it's released?

Other than that, looks good.

strigoi1958
05-12-2015, 08:42 PM
All the pre-orders get 2 extra missions regardless of which edition you buy, NICE :D... no sign of a season pass but I don't usually buy them anyway

TR.Misterscruff
05-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Gold edition includes the season pass.

JoxerTM22
05-12-2015, 09:27 PM
*sigh*
Thanks for the answer guys, I guess I was too optimistic thinking they'll do everything right after Unity.

TheMadGamerMan
05-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Besides stealth was anything else from UNITY carried over?. Player Customizations, collectables,. murder mysteries, a lot of weapons and outfits (from previous games). i also read it's single player only. I will still buy it if it is. Oh and just to be clear we can't buy swords at all?

I Can't wait!

Quicken2k
TheMadGamerMan - Xbox Live

PikaPooPawPie
05-13-2015, 02:28 AM
Suggestions for Syndicate

1. I think Jacob's take down assassinations and grunting noises look and sound practically the same as Arno Dorian, would love to see/hear the character's own personal style. Maybe perhaps multiple take downs not only with the hidden blade.

2. I also think you should add more different alert/notification sounds when you're going into stealth or being detected.(Sounds a bit too much like Unity) The crowd camouflage is basically the same. I also believe you should bring back fast walking in crowds because that was tedious when I walked so slowly. Also, would love to see the camouflage animation be different.

3. We need whistling and human shields back. This assassin is a brawler.. sure there is stealth. But most of the time you're going to be beating the living hell out of people. (And if you think the human shield is too easy to pull off, perhaps add some reaction time key clicks before he can grab someone to make it somewhat harder)

4. Keep the customization. We definitely need the customization. (Also that assassin suit that was leaked from Kotaku looks badass, maybe add that as a master assassin's suit for him if that wasn't your intention already)

5. Make the enemies sensitive to being suspicious of your location but not too sensitive (I could barely do stealth in unity without being found out and having to use everything)

6. Grappling hook seems to get rid of parkour feeling. You should add a somewhat long cooldown to it. Or maybe hook shot rounds.

7. The fighting seems too fast paced and unrealistic. It looks like something from Batman........ or spider man. It should be a tad bit slower.

8. Physics..... how the hell does he shoot a hook line from both sides......

9. Could you possibly not make the enemies scream when being assassinated with a throwing knife. Seems illogical to not notice your friend just died next to you.

That is all I have so far. Thank you.

Also, take your time optimizing it. You already know the disaster from Unity.

Edit update 6/5/15

p1nk1sev1l
05-13-2015, 02:35 AM
I have some suggestions for improving the game because this looks like a weird Assassins creed game.(don't read this like I'm mad cause I just see a lot of improvements to be made)
- Fist Fighting: The fist fights look way, way too fast from the other games. It looks like a spider-man game or something. It needs to be slower and more realistic like the old games (excluding Unity)
- Grappling Hook: This is way too unrealistic in my opinion for Assassins creed. The main problem I have with it is that he shoots it from both ends and creates a zip line, like is that even possible in
modern days? Other then that it just gets rid of the parkour element. Nobodies going to take 10 seconds to climb a wall when they can zip there way up in 1 second.
- Physics: I know it's pre-alpha gameplay but please make sure that's not the physics in the actual game.

BrighTasKnighT_
05-13-2015, 06:30 AM
this time my favorite in old london i love every game which make in old london thanks ubisoft

Freyr1983
05-14-2015, 02:21 AM
My review of the launch

Pros
1. Nice setting, bigger city..
2. Nice addition of vehicles..
3. Nice set of moves and weapon arsenal
4. The Brother-Sister Twin story is a promise.. for a better story

What I would love to know more about
1. Co-op still there?
2. Modern day.. The biggest Con of Unity.. Any improvements on that front??

Some points on people's discussion so far

1. People have been complaining about same moveset as arno.. Ezio in all 3 games used same moveset as Altair.. Not a soul complained back then...Fair to Ubi??
2. Things from watch dogs being copied over.. Nothing new.. Seriously folks?? Thats an argument?? All games have something in common...Especially open world games.. Each inspires the other..Batman took many queues from GTA.. GTA learned a lot from AC.. Watch dogs learned from all.. Now AC is learning from the rest..So problem?? Just don't blindly complain

Conclusion

If the game offers a good story with consistent and stable game play.. this is a winner .. Certainly

Agree on the same moveset as arno. IMO i dun mind having the same moveset as arno .
Cause arno moves are rather cool when he do his parkour moves :D

As Ezio in 3 games copy the same moveset as Alitair and no one complain on that ? -_-"

Is that fair ? =/

Anykeyer
05-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Im not impressed. Game looks very uninspired.
Nothing is really new. Same old ****ty borgia towers gameplay. Very few buildings can be entered.
Some gameplay elements shown make no sense. In brawling main character punches some fat guy (why he has a weapon btw?), then punches another guy, and finishes him with a gunshot. If he was allowed to use guns why he didnt do this from the start? Punching itself looks cartoonish, something is off with those animations.

strigoi1958
05-15-2015, 01:08 AM
You will still buy it though ;) you're probably the best source for AC game answers so your extensive knowledge of all things Assassins Creed will need to be kept up to date.

Leo_2301
05-15-2015, 02:54 AM
This game will be great, and fantastic, just like ACII was to ACI and ACIV was to ACIII.

But I don't like the idea of injuring people and stealing their carts... you are supposed to be an assassin, not Trevor Philips.

leo_assassin93
05-15-2015, 06:58 PM
I really hope someone from Ubisoft is reading all of this.
First off, ACS looks really interesting. I hope that they really optimize it well and it would be just great if the system requirements are lower than Unity's. I have a gtx 660 with a fx 6600. I didn't buy Unity because of the reviews it got and because it would really strain my CPU and GPU. Could Ubisoft care about players who don't own high-end systems? I am a huge fan of the series but not one to blindly buy each and every game that comes out.

Also, please treat PC players with some respect and try to release a game alongside the consoles. I'm sure that's not impossible.

Krust23
05-21-2015, 03:06 AM
I, myself

was hoping the story would continue from Rogue considering how it ended with him being given a choice to join the templars or not (in the real word, not in animous)

So, i assume they will have something with that in this upcoming game considering that they will need to develop a real world story also instead of an animous story only?

Anykeyer
05-21-2015, 08:42 AM
given a choice to join the templars or not (in the real word, not in animous)
If he chose not to he's probably dead already.

Sef1n
05-21-2015, 09:14 AM
I was looking forward to Victory (Syndicate)

but after reveal trailer I am sad.

negatives
- combat is faster, more focused on mass killing again, animation looks super ugly and not realistick. Unity and AC and AC3 had the best moves imho.
- carriage chase taken from Watch Dogs - bad decision as I hate the concept used in WD. Unlimited number of enemies coming at you from nowhere, not to mention mass civilian casaulties along the way, when you accidentaly run over them.
- low NPC avarenes of your presence - you kill a guy who scream like 5m from his buddy and he does not hear it, yet a whistle he will

I could find more issues I have, but I donīt want to sound all that negative.
Well one more... reveal traier used disgusting music cover! No offence the worst trailer for AC game I ever saw!

I am not going to list possitives as there is not much known yet.

What I would love to see in future AC game is
To be able to kill only targets (stay your blade from the the flesh of an innocent)
possibility to wait for daytime to change (like in watch dogs), so we can actualy stay in the plain sight during mission...

I want ACIII homestead back! I am now playing ACIII again and homestead is simply one of the best things that Ubisoft made. ACIII is buggy, badly optimalized game, but it saw so much love when making Homestead! I love seeing my little "village" grow etc. their stories are also cool. Hell many people who hate Connor could not have played these missions imho as here is is shown what he truly is like.

Crafting system was little hard to figure out especialy with the prices for production which are rising so one need to figure our what and how many to produce to make profit.
I love it.

Black flag had base (useless), Unity had base... again completely useless. ACIII Homestead for me was perfect.

oh yes... I want assassins back! ACIII had also good modes for assassins. If the game did run at 60 FPS with no drops and had less bugs I am sure people would have appreciate a lot of stuff from ACIII. When I played it for the first time I was pissed by itīs poor performance, so I rushed through the game and I did not use game features properly, which was a shame! Because I am now enjoying the game greatly!

I know that it is too late to make it to Syndicate so I hope AC after Syndicate would contain some of it.

I donīt want to sound bad about Syndicate, but it is first AC game for which I a not looking forward to and I am expecting only dissapointment. (I loved every single AC including Liberation, ACIII and Unity, but I really have bad feeling about syndicate :-( )

PNZE123
05-21-2015, 01:16 PM
When i try to pre order the big ben edition it simply says that it is restricted to my basket in ubishop, why

TheMadGamerMan
07-25-2015, 10:54 AM
It looks like there is no Co-op but I don't think that's an issue, Unity put me off Co-op. At least they can focus on making a solid single player game which is rare these days.

Agree with the fact Unity's modern day was weak. I hope we actually have a protagonist I HATE playing as a mute.

Modern day will play a bigger role in ACS I hear. I hope the PC requirements are not too high.