PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS--Mirror room, half-aligned (65%)

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 07:57 PM
I've looked at all of the other mirror room issues, and I'm kind of in-between where everyone else is stuck.

I've aligned all the mirrors on the ground floor to get the statue.

I've made it all the way to the top floor and aligned all of those mirros such that the beacon at the top is aligned. I even found the secret fountain next to the top level beacon.

But now I don't know how to get to the middle level.

I can see that there are some "platforms" that can come out of the walls, and I assume I need to figure out how to get those to come out to get to the next stage.

What trigger or path am I missing?

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 07:57 PM
I've looked at all of the other mirror room issues, and I'm kind of in-between where everyone else is stuck.

I've aligned all the mirrors on the ground floor to get the statue.

I've made it all the way to the top floor and aligned all of those mirros such that the beacon at the top is aligned. I even found the secret fountain next to the top level beacon.

But now I don't know how to get to the middle level.

I can see that there are some "platforms" that can come out of the walls, and I assume I need to figure out how to get those to come out to get to the next stage.

What trigger or path am I missing?

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 08:24 PM
you need to climb up the middle statue...cross over to the part of the gate where the sword is. go to the left use the poles to get to the second level...align the mirror and that will open up the blocks that come outof the wall...this is the part that you skipped... there is a button on the wall in the middle that will make a bookcase slide out, that will take you to the top. once you get up there, follow the directions to get the sword in another post farther down from this one.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Uhh I have those platforms out, have the beam going to that nice crystal, and Fareh reads some pretty poem, and I'm like "stay there, I'll come down to you...

How can I get down? Those platforms are there...but I can't get back to the 2nd level even on my own side to be able to use those platforms...

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 12:50 AM
msdgamer wrote:
- Uhh I have those platforms out, have the beam going
- to that nice crystal, and Fareh reads some pretty
- poem, and I'm like "stay there, I'll come down to
- you...
-
- How can I get down? Those platforms are there...but
- I can't get back to the 2nd level even on my own
- side to be able to use those platforms...
-
-

So you have the new sword? am I right...if you do, then do this.

Okay...go into the room with the crystal on the third floor cuz that is where im taking it you are at. get up onto the part that is missing...lower yourself down to the very last one, dont jump from that you will die...on your left is a broken pillar...lower down to that...run in get sword, back of wall is timer to open gate...run and dive through...youre out.

If you do not have the sword, you need to unlock the gate...on the third level....there are 3 mirrors..one on left, middle and right...move one on right to middle to redirect light to left one that will shine on crystal behind broken wall and open gate on first floor to sword. If you get stuck, I will be online...my aim is lazyeye724. im me and I will help you!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 04:49 AM
the trouble the person is having is not with mirrors but getting back down....

yes, this is very hard, best to have some sand tanks filled before attempting this...

the only path down that I could find, is by going to spot with "scissor" device, and ladder....
go down ladder,
turn around to back of ladder
jump toward wall, you should land on pole with banner right below

carefully, slowly go forward on pole, you will then drop, and hang onto pole, after which you can swing to where you need to go, easily

(I could find no other path down, other than this)

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 10:08 AM
When she reads the poem is when you should be on the level directly above her..There should be a piece of the guard rail broken (next to a wall) if you wall run from there you'll catch hold of a trim on the wall, you lower yourself 2 or 3 times. Walk around on the trim, hop over to a raised part of the wall, on the raised portion you can wall run down to the 2nd level (you should now be the level of the princess but on the opposite side, this is also for people who didn't turn the mirror earlier) hop off the guard rail so that your hanging, from there hop to the platform there should be another 2 or 3 platforms that are easy run jumps