PDA

View Full Version : Boss in the elevator roon (factory)

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
I cannot get past this monster! First he kidnaps the pig, then he starts shooting green balls....I know he can be hit only when he's not shooting, but it's difficult to get near it.

Anyone knows better?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
I cannot get past this monster! First he kidnaps the pig, then he starts shooting green balls....I know he can be hit only when he's not shooting, but it's difficult to get near it.

Anyone knows better?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:44 PM
I'll be happy to help with this question if you will let me know how to get past the electric barriers (to enter the factory).

How do you shut them down or get past them?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:53 PM
Let's see if I remember well....the barriers (the blue ones) are on the left. On the right you have a few barriers over which you can roll, or under which you can crawl. Do it and I think you'll find a switch. Press it and these barriers will disappear, letting the pig free to join you. You arrive in a room where there is a cart. Go beyond it and start pushing until it stops. Then push it again (forming a 90? angle) towards the barriers. The cart is made of wood, hence the barriers will collapse.

I hope it's the right bit of info....let me know!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Leyla11 -

Sure. Just got past this last night. Simply hit him the first time to get him jumping around. After that, use your new "glove shooter" thing. When he lands, zoom in onto his "eye" and shoot it. He will cover his face. Now run up to him and smack him around a bit. Do this 4-5 times and you got 'em.

Hope this helps.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Yes, that helped, now the nasty thing is dead! Thank you very much!

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 01:58 AM
wanna no how to get the pearl