PDA

View Full Version : ACC:General story discussion [SPOILERS]

dimbismp
05-05-2015, 02:13 PM
I think we should have a thread were people who have played the Chronicles games can discuss/review the games' plot,characters etc.This will also help people like me,who are not willing to pay for this,keep up with the story.(Obviously i can watch a yt playthrough,but...)

So,can someone summarize ACC:China's plot?I heard it revolved around revenge(again...).Did you like it?Was there any MD?What happened to the box?

SixKeys
05-06-2015, 08:51 AM
There's frankly not much to discuss. If you want to know what the story is, just replace Cesare from ACB with Shao Jun:

"Give me the Box! It's mine, not yours! I want the Box!!"

No modern day.

Shao inexplicably keeps talking about revenge the whole time when in Embers her motives were different.

As for the box: it keeps changing hands throughout the game until Shao finally kills the main baddie who tells her the box is being delivered out of China that very moment. After the credits there's a scene with Shao as an old woman talking to one of her students who asks her what was in the box. She says she never did find out what it did and assumes Ezio must have given it to teach her a lesson.