View Full Version : Can't get past this level... (after submarine level with the hangers)..moved to Hints and Tips

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 04:25 AM
Ok, I'm at submarine level, where its merged, and I got to open some hangers or something like that. So I do a bit of POW POW STAB STAB on all the guards, then i get all the goodies. However after that, Jones tells me I will be meeting someone at hanger 33. So I goto the enjd of the submarine, and I see a place I can do a grappling hook way way up, but theres no way to get to it. I don't know what to do, I've been spending hours jumping on all sorts of crates.

Any ideas?

Message Edited on 11/30/0308:12PM by Sangsta

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 04:25 AM
Ok, I'm at submarine level, where its merged, and I got to open some hangers or something like that. So I do a bit of POW POW STAB STAB on all the guards, then i get all the goodies. However after that, Jones tells me I will be meeting someone at hanger 33. So I goto the enjd of the submarine, and I see a place I can do a grappling hook way way up, but theres no way to get to it. I don't know what to do, I've been spending hours jumping on all sorts of crates.

Any ideas?

Message Edited on 11/30/0308:12PM by Sangsta