PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue PS3 connection issues

Mr_Shade
05-05-2015, 10:50 AM
​Dear Forum Members, We are aware of an issue with AC Rogue on PS3.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate. Kind Regards

Update]:

Switching PS3 to offline mode (signing out of PSN, pulling ethernet cable, etc) will allow you to play the game – this is temporary workaround while we awaiting for the resolution of this.

Please bear with us while we continue the investigation.

ze_topazio
05-05-2015, 11:12 AM
What about the legacy outfits? :rolleyes:

phoenix-force411
05-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Damn right! The Legacy Outfits need to be released. It's already bad enough that AC: Rogue needs to load from the disc so often that it freezes or has to load an area during roaming. Rogue definitely needs a patch. I'm still surprised that no has complained about the Holster Upgrade bug. You are actually supposed be allowed to carry up to 4, but the upgrade doesn't work.

BlackMohito
05-05-2015, 08:20 PM
I found the temponary solution. Unlink UPLAY account from PSN account on PC, then launch AC Rouge. You will need to login to uplay account on your PS3. After that game should be work in Online-Mode without freeze. But after reboot console, again freeze.

This worked for me. I spend my Uplay points and downloaded theme for PS3.

P.S
Can't link my ubi account with PSN account on PC because I got this error:

http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/8654370800_1430853353.png

YarzRevenge
05-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Damn right! The Legacy Outfits need to be released. It's already bad enough that AC: Rogue needs to load from the disc so often that it freezes or has to load an area during roaming. Rogue definitely needs a patch. I'm still surprised that no has complained about the Holster Upgrade bug. You are actually supposed be allowed to carry up to 4, but the upgrade doesn't work.

Couldn't agree more.

But seeing as the holster glitch still exists in ACIII (on xbox360 anyway), I think it will never be fixed (There is even one in Liberation HD, I kid you not). But the Legacy Outfits suck the worse for me... I learned to avoid certain guns with the holsters (or use double barrel to my advantage in older games) but was rly looking forward to the the Legacy Outfits in Rogue. It was nice in Black Flag, made you feel like a little pat on the back for supporting the title, game after game...

I guess when you have the connectivity failures of UNITY and ROGUE, with apps & entire websites going to crap... an extra outfit for the ppl who support your games sort of takes a back seat... OR... maybe its like the perpetually stuck at 99% completion due to ANOTHER glitch in ACIII... I bought it, I played it, didn't bother 100%ing it AGAIN, but I bought the next game, so why would anyone want to stop and fix LAST YEARS game when 2 MORE are on the way?

Just a shame such a group of talented programmers, writers, and actors, who have made such an awesome title, are pumping out more problems than good, working, complete, polished games. Someone on the top end just doesn't put enough PRIDE into it, or they have ADD, or G.R.E.E.D, I dunno. Hate to lose you Assassin's Creed, & REALLY hope you get it together again, but after Rogue, I'm taking a long break (and not even the least bit let down that I haven't TOUCHED Unity. Maybe next year, when I can enjoy it and not be frustrated, will that even be possible, in a year or so? Chronicles too, fix whats already out you guys!). Sorry for the rant. I'd rather be praising these games, as I know what they CAN be, I just hope Ubisoft sees this and FIXES their games, whether their already sold or not, THEN throw out a new one, IF it's FINISHED anyway.

BlackMohito
05-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Seems like, the problem is solved.
Today I played online without freeze my console.

Please check

Mr_Shade
05-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Just to confirm - the issue should now be resolved - if you are still having a problem, please contact support directly: www.support.ubi.com