PDA

View Full Version : Which Version ??

FatalDragon69
05-04-2015, 05:41 AM
Just wondering what the latest version number of the game is at the moment ??

Also, am I right in saying that it's the last update that's given everyone a load of new bugs and a crazy amount of adds as well ??

Fevves
05-04-2015, 07:52 PM
No ads here (blocking it all on the system level), not much more bugs, but few of them pegged afaik. I updated and there's no turning back ;)

Btw, 3.2.3 is the latest ver. on Android.

FatalDragon69
05-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the reply Fevves, I was asking coz I was hoping they had released a newer (fix patch) update than 3.2.3 as I've read that a lot of players are having quite a few problems with the latest one, also the new addition of forced adds after every other race, so I haven't taken the update yet as mine is running fine as it is....Apart from the GiftBox breaking down here and there !!

I've also read a few players speculating that the forced adds are removed if we've made a purchase....Can anyone actually confirm this yet ??

Also, I'm guessing that you have to be rooted to be able to block adds on the system level....If not, could you tell me how I can do the same please ??

Basically I don't want to fix (update) what isn't broken so.....Thanks in Advance for any info/help !!

Fevves
05-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Adds were never removed for me after purchasing few special packs on occasion, therefore I decided to block the ads since I'm rooted and ads are rather invasive, been pushed after few races on the trackmap. The downside is no ads watching for few gems or coin etc in the salon, but I can live with that.

I Was rooted on SGS4 and now on my new 1+1 too (I mean, I root my phones straight out of the box) so yes, ads blocking would be the question of root, otherwise the hosts file is not writable as it resides on the system partition.

UBI and RL got my money and I don't feel my gaming experience is any better nor improved if I have to sustain disruptions while playing for some limited time (like 30 minutes, but ads are there for like 3-4 minutes total, repetitive and all the same). Also, these ads are the "usual" ones, for the games I could care less in my whole life. If they were more oriented towards Trials like games, then maybe, or then again... maybe not.

FatalDragon69
05-05-2015, 02:39 AM
Cheers for the info Fevves, so basically I should stay as I am running the previous version for now, as it's running fine for me, with no forced adds either, and hope they release a newer version soon that addresses the problems that people are complaining about !?

On a different note.....I've just sent you (Fevves) a friend request on Uplay, as I play everyday, so if you decide to accept me then I'll gladly gift you every time the Gift-Box lets me ok !?

!! Cheers Again........See ya on the Tracks !!

Fevves
05-05-2015, 06:16 PM
No worries man, will accept the req as soon as I fire up the uplay ;) I'm a regular gifter too.

Edit: added, let's hope the game will add you without issues (seen how others had some when adding new friends).

As for the update, just leave it be if the game itself does not force it upon you and it's running ok on your phone.

Cheers!

curiousgrge
05-05-2015, 06:21 PM
No worries man, will accept the req as soon as I fire up the uplay ;) I'm a regular gifter too.

As for the update, just leave it be if the game itself does not force it upon you and it's running ok on your phone.

Cheers!

There's a new update today bringing this to version 3.2.4 now. Hopefully this will fix the random slowdown when it does the animation of the coins. Oh yeah your giftbox isn't working again so you wouldn't know that :)

FatalDragon69
05-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Cheers Fevves, let's hope they fix this Gift-Box problem for us all soon coz mine works every now and then and when it does it lets me send both gifts to all but one friend (that one keeps giving me a "Connection Timeout" pop-up) and I only receive 3 golden tickets and various fuel every now and then too.....Surely I should get the same amount of each everytime they're sent or is there a limit to what we can receive !?

On a different note....

curiosgrge....Which system are you referring to, Android or iOS as Google Play Store is still showing 3.2.3 as the latest version at the mo !?

curiousgrge
05-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Cheers Fevves, let's hope they fix this Gift-Box problem for us all soon coz mine works every now and then and when it does it lets me send both gifts to all but one friend (that one keeps giving me a "Connection Timeout" pop-up) and I only receive 3 golden tickets and various fuel every now and then too.....Surely I should get the same amount of each everytime they're sent or is there a limit to what we can receive !?

On a different note....

curiosgrge....Which system are you referring to, Android or iOS as Google Play Store is still showing 3.2.3 as the latest version at the mo !?

Android. If you click the Read More all the way at the bottom you'll see it was updated May 5th and shows version 3.2.4.

FatalDragon69
05-06-2015, 03:07 AM
I looked, as you said, on the Google Play Store but mine's showing.....Updated May 5th but Version 3.2.3 still.....Strange !!

Hopefully it'll catch-up soon !!