PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL THE MARBLES...

Andrick
01-31-2004, 05:57 PM
Wow - have you ever been there when the lights suddenly turn on? It's amazing. Put together all the info regarding colors, islands, and domes. Back to the golden dome and played the marble game. Pulled the lever - the press came down, spit all the marbles back to their place and made a great deal of noise.

It now appears that the lights (inside my head) have gone off again. I assumed I had powered the linking books in the domes - but - no such luck. I have tried all to be sure it wasn't just a glitch with one of them but none are linking. Can anyone out there give a push? I seem to be at a loss.

Andrick
01-31-2004, 05:57 PM
Wow - have you ever been there when the lights suddenly turn on? It's amazing. Put together all the info regarding colors, islands, and domes. Back to the golden dome and played the marble game. Pulled the lever - the press came down, spit all the marbles back to their place and made a great deal of noise.

It now appears that the lights (inside my head) have gone off again. I assumed I had powered the linking books in the domes - but - no such luck. I have tried all to be sure it wasn't just a glitch with one of them but none are linking. Can anyone out there give a push? I seem to be at a loss.

Homer6
01-31-2004, 08:17 PM
Assuming you have the marbles in their correct positions, something to doublecheck, one color might be incorrect. You should of had two colors in question, yellow and blue. Which didn't work for you?

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Andrick
01-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Good to see you Homer6 - I knew I could count on you!

Yellow was the color I determined to not be used.

Homer6
02-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Then is sounds as though the placement of the marbles might not be quite right. Closely look at the grid where you placed the marbles, then return to Plateau island and double check the map table for each island.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

hadleigh
02-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Remember that on crater island the dome is underground so when looking at the 3D map you should'nt be looking for a dome, but the opposite.

Onwards and upwards.

Andrick
02-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks - I was actually desperate enough Saturday night to double check myself on a (shh) walkthrough so I know my colors and my placement are all correct.

If you think of anyhing else, please let me know.

Toazzter
02-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi, all funny, I only ended up here because I'm looking for a solution for exactly these problems. Could this be a specific problem with the Platform (I'm using a mac)? Or did I just forget a lever somewhere? I crosschecked with two walkthrough sites, so I'm sure that the marbles are placed correctly.
Thanks for your help.

Peter

Toazzter
02-06-2004, 01:02 PM
ok, now i know that i was just being stupid..... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif