PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse--3rd section

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 06:26 PM
I've been able to get in the north section (thru the mines) and the east section (up a ramp), but can't seem to find an entrance to the last section (bottom right of the circle). Any help appreciated.

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 06:26 PM
I've been able to get in the north section (thru the mines) and the east section (up a ramp), but can't seem to find an entrance to the last section (bottom right of the circle). Any help appreciated.

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 10:21 PM
If you are talking about the section you actually pass through first, when entering that whole "circel" area for the first time, you have to go back to the gate in the water that you had to open and then rush into the hovercraft and drive through before it closes.

Go back to that area and literally climb up ontop of the mechanism that opens the gate and then make your mate open the gate for you. As the gate rises, climb onto it and go across. Once across, turn off the flames leading into the ventalation shaft, walk back over the gate and then climb up even higher, to the ventalation entrance.

Hope this helps, if you haven't figured it out already.

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:16 PM
I hate to admit it but im stuck here...
Ive Turned off the fire, on into the Trolley area but there is a gate in my way, I try using the action Jade says "No good.." I probably need DH for this but I have no idea how to get him over there??

Any help would be most loved ^^