PDA

View Full Version : I want AC I - AC III to be remastered for next gen consoles

cuz_mike2000
04-28-2015, 08:00 AM
I wish Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and 3 could come out on PS4 and Xbox One, packed in one game, named something like "The Desmond Miles Collection" or something like that. Hopefully if these games are released on next-gen consoles, there are better graphics and perhaps new multiplayer. I wish rogue could be included, but rogue only just released late last year so including rogue would make the game collection a bit more expensive and also it has nothing to do with Desmond so Ubisoft would name it something else.

VestigialLlama4
04-28-2015, 08:16 AM
I want the Moon in my backyard too...not gonna happen.

Markaccus
04-28-2015, 10:06 AM
I would quite like that. There is no real need to port rogue, though, due to the existance of the far superior Black Flag.

m4r-k7
04-28-2015, 12:35 PM
I really would love them to do this. Not sure if its gna happen though. To be honest I would be fine with just AC 1, AC 2 and AC 3 remasters.

ERICATHERINE
04-28-2015, 12:55 PM
I wish Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and 3 could come out on PS4 and Xbox One, packed in one game, named something like "The Desmond Miles Collection" or something like that. Hopefully if these games are released on next-gen consoles, there are better graphics and perhaps new multiplayer. I wish rogue could be included, but rogue only just released late last year so including rogue would make the game collection a bit more expensive and also it has nothing to do with Desmond so Ubisoft would name it something else.

You forgot liberation hd. From my point of view the best time for that to hapen would be the 10 th anniversary of the franchise. ^-^

Fatal-Feit
04-28-2015, 01:54 PM
I would quite like that. There is no real need to port rogue, though, due to the existance of the far superior Black Flag.

I honestly would prefer Rogue first since it's connected to both Black Flag and Unity. The new saga would feel more complete.

Markaccus
04-28-2015, 04:57 PM
I honestly would prefer Rogue first since it's connected to both Black Flag and Unity. The new saga would feel more complete.

Story wise it would add a certain conpleteness, but gameplay wise it just seems a bit unnecesary. Maybe they could tag on Shays story missions as some kind of side contenet in another game or something

iCloudSky
04-28-2015, 06:47 PM
Although Assassins Creed III is my favorite of the series, I'd much rather have Rogue come to the PS4 before the older games.

Matknapers18
04-28-2015, 07:36 PM
I'd rather not have any remastered games. Ubisoft should be focusing on the alarming state of the series at the moment, and giving thought to the future of the franchise, not sidetracking. Providing them with the opportunity to remaster an old title would only be supplying them with a temporary solution for their rightly deserved criticisms. I wouldn't mind an AC2 remaster. But not until Ubisoft get the franchise back on track. Maybe on the 10 year anniversary.

And you are not gonna get 5 games remastered. Give up on it. That is an absolutely ludicrous work load for too little reward. Only hardcore Ac fans are gonna purchase five games, that they have already played. Terrible move from a business standpoint. You don't remaster 5 games.

I suppose it depends upon what you mean by 'remaster'. If we are talking about a simple port to current-gen, then it becomes a possibility. A very unlikely possibility. If it is a full graphical overhaul with current gen technology then there is no chance.

Asking for EVERY last-gen game remastered, is utter greed and selfishness, when you know damn right that no-one outside of the forums and reddit is gonna play it.

RinoTheBouncer
04-28-2015, 08:29 PM
So do I. I'd pay any price for such a remaster.

Weazur
04-28-2015, 09:08 PM
I don't see why this is necessary. If you want to play them again, dust off your old console and do it. Will slightly prettier graphics really change the experience that much?

Xstantin
04-29-2015, 12:11 AM
I'd buy them. I do think that earlier games are more special compared to Rogue although it's probably easier to port that one.

SixKeys
04-29-2015, 12:36 AM
I don't see why this is necessary. If you want to play them again, dust off your old console and do it. Will slightly prettier graphics really change the experience that much?

Better yet, get a PC where they've always had good graphics and you can get each game for like $10 on Steam.

Markaccus
04-29-2015, 08:33 AM
I'd rather not have any remastered games. Ubisoft should be focusing on the alarming state of the series at the moment, and giving thought to the future of the franchise, not sidetracking. Providing them with the opportunity to remaster an old title would only be supplying them with a temporary solution for their rightly deserved criticisms. I wouldn't mind an AC2 remaster. But not until Ubisoft get the franchise back on track. Maybe on the 10 year anniversary.

And you are not gonna get 5 games remastered. Give up on it. That is an absolutely ludicrous work load for too little reward. Only hardcore Ac fans are gonna purchase five games, that they have already played. Terrible move from a business standpoint. You don't remaster 5 games.

I suppose it depends upon what you mean by 'remaster'. If we are talking about a simple port to current-gen, then it becomes a possibility. A very unlikely possibility. If it is a full graphical overhaul with current gen technology then there is no chance.

Asking for EVERY last-gen game remastered, is utter greed and selfishness, when you know damn right that no-one outside of the forums and reddit is gonna play it.

Wow. We got a little agressive at the end there, didn't we? Now,calm down. I don't think anyone wanted a super-overhaul of everything. A simple port with minor improvements is the general idea i believe. If anything, this might stop them bringing out a new game every year and allow more time for them to get the new games right.

Had to laugh at your hissy-fit trying to tell everyone off. How naughty of us.

prince162010
04-29-2015, 10:32 AM

The same here :)

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2015, 12:59 PM
I know it's a little selfish, but I hope if one day we get a remaster like that one, thes game will come with ac lineage and ember (I did not forgot ascendance, I think it's not good, storywise).

Matknapers18
04-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Wow. We got a little agressive at the end there, didn't we? Now,calm down. I don't think anyone wanted a super-overhaul of everything. A simple port with minor improvements is the general idea i believe. If anything, this might stop them bringing out a new game every year and allow more time for them to get the new games right.

Had to laugh at your hissy-fit trying to tell everyone off. How naughty of us.

Oh I'm sorry, I apologise. I didn't mean to sound aggressive, and to come across as hostile was not my intention. I apologise if I insulted anyone. Don't want to sound like that jerk who ridicules people for expressing their views, thats not me. It wasn't intended to be a hissy-fit, it was just my opinion. I suppose I need to control the way i express my views through text.

Really sorry, once again.

Markaccus
04-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I apologise. I didn't mean to sound aggressive, and to come across as hostile was not my intention. I apologise if I insulted anyone. Don't want to sound like that jerk who ridicules people for expressing their views, thats not me. It wasn't intended to be a hissy-fit, it was just my opinion. I suppose I need to control the way i express my views through text.

Really sorry, once again.

Well, hard to tell on a forum, but at a guess here i'd say you were replacing your agression with sarcasm. No one is against people having an opinion, but implying that people who do not share your opinion are greedy and selfish is going to provoke a reaction, whether it be an angry reaction, or just what I did (laughed at you flexing your e-muscles).

However, if this is a genuine appology then ok, no worries :D

Matknapers18
04-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Well, hard to tell on a forum, but at a guess here i'd say you were replacing your agression with sarcasm. No one is against people having an opinion, but implying that people who do not share your opinion are greedy and selfish is going to provoke a reaction, whether it be an angry reaction, or just what I did (laughed at you flexing your e-muscles).

However, if this is a genuine appology then ok, no worries :D

It is a genuine apology, I swear on it. Sarcasm just doesn't work on the internet haha, I wouldn't even try it xD

Markaccus
04-29-2015, 06:20 PM
It is a genuine apology, I swear on it. Sarcasm just doesn't work on the internet haha, I wouldn't even try it xD

Lol ok fair enough. I am also sorry if i seemed too harsh.

EVERYTHING looks like sarcasm on the internet. You can get in trouble just by saying "hello" at times :D

ze_topazio
04-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Better yet, get a PC where they've always had good graphics and you can get each game for like $10 on Steam.

Sixkeys = Guy in the middle

http://i.imgur.com/FTBeq1g.gif

Namikaze_17
04-29-2015, 08:35 PM
And I want KHIII.

https://flatbrokecoed.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/bored.gif?w=300

Yep, any minute now...

ze_topazio
04-29-2015, 08:37 PM
And I want KHIII...

That one is on the way.

GunnerGalactico
04-29-2015, 08:44 PM
^ Too bad you gotta wait 5 months for it ;)

Namikaze_17
04-29-2015, 08:44 PM
That one is on the way.

I know. I'm just so accustomed to saying that after so long. :rolleyes:

^ Too bad you gotta wait 5 lifetimes for it ;)

Fixed. ;)

phoenix-force411
04-30-2015, 06:44 AM
A remastered would not make me buy it. The only game that needs a remaster is ACII, because of the bad textures and fuzzy post-effects to cover up the crappy draw distance. AC1 was great and it would not feel the same if it were messed with. To this day, AC1 remains the only game with realistic lighting and shading.

The_Kiwi_
04-30-2015, 09:17 AM

I agree with every word of this
10/10
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-53948-Shia-LaBeouf-Citizen-Kane-slow-Mdc4.gif

Remastering games is fine, I got The Last of Us Remastered and I sold my GTAV PS3 copy so I could get a PS4 copy, but that was just so I could play with friends
Buying games again just for aesthetics is just... I can't even find a word for it, elitist comes close
Who cares if it has a few extra pixels or frames per second?
It's the exact same game you've already bought and played

joelsantos24
04-30-2015, 09:23 AM

Funny how some people presumptuously assume to know the mindset of every member of the community. First, I believe people (myself included) are asking for simple ports, which is pretty reasonable, in my opinion. Not to mention that Ubisoft is one of the very few companies that have not been "porting" their recent popular games, or have not planned to do so. Second, there was one a time when people believed the Earth was flat (and some still might), but stating or believing it will not make true to begin with. So, assuming to know the reactions of thousands or millions of people is not just lack of common sense, it is absurd. Considering the people I know and my views on the matter at hand, we would pay big money to get our AC games back, along with the SC classics, or at least Blacklist.

In conclusion, there is currently a huge demand for ports, simply because people are moving on to the current-generation and dropping the older consoles. I had to sell everything I had PS3-related, just to decrease my absolute investment on my PS4. I do not know what people in you country do, but here in Portugal that is what the average person does. In other words, moving on means letting go of everything old-generation, so it is only natural that gamers might demand that their favorite games get a current-generation port version.

The_Kiwi_
04-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Funny how some people presumptuously assume to know the mindset of every member of the community. First, I believe people (myself included) are asking for simple ports, which is pretty reasonable, in my opinion. Not to mention that Ubisoft is one of the very few companies that have not been "porting" their recent popular games, or have not planned to do so. Second, there was one a time when people believed the Earth was flat (and some still might), but stating or believing it will not make true to begin with. So, assuming to know the reactions of thousands or millions of people is not just lack of common sense, it is absurd. Considering the people I know and my views on the matter at hand, we would pay big money to get our AC games back, along with the SC classics, or at least Blacklist.

In conclusion, there is currently a huge demand for ports, simply because people are moving on to the current-generation and dropping the older consoles. I had to sell everything I had PS3-related, just to decrease my absolute investment on my PS4. I do not know what people in you country do, but here in Portugal that is what the average person does. In other words, moving on means letting go of everything old-generation, so it is only natural that gamers might demand that their favorite games get a current-generation port version.

Then it's your (and everyone elses) own fault
You didn't have to sell your PS3
You didn't have to sell your games
But now because you (and other people) chose to, it's up to Ubisoft to remake those games you already had?
Ubisoft shouldn't have to cater to your (and others') decisions

joelsantos24
04-30-2015, 11:10 AM
Then it's your (and everyone elses) own fault
You didn't have to sell your PS3
You didn't have to sell your games
But now because you (and other people) chose to, it's up to Ubisoft to remake those games you already had?
Ubisoft shouldn't have to cater to your (and others') decisions
Exactly. And you know why? Because it was the very own game companies that promoted that same notion.

However, the use of the plural is utterly unfair in this case. Ubisoft is pretty much the only big company that has not made any plans on bringing their classic games to current-generation. At least, not officially and publicly. Like I said before, the current demand for ports is tremendous, and the big companies know that. Series like Tomb Raider, God of War, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, etc, are coming to current-generation, and many more will surely follow.

Essentially, the companies know that, logically and naturally, the gamer that moves to the new-generation, will drop the older consoles. That is the natural step. I do not know a single person that moved to the new-generation while keeping the older console. We are not rich, and the PS4 is about 50-100 euros shy from the minimum wage here in Portugal. It is a huge investment, and almost unbelievable. If there are people here willing and able to have every single console in the market, plus keep the older ones, then congratulations and good for you. The trend, however, from my experience, is the opposite. And one can only speak based on one's experience, not heresay or innuendo.

The_Kiwi_
04-30-2015, 11:58 AM
When gamers move on, why should companies then remake games?
It's not their fault people sold consoles, so why should they invest time and money into rereleasing old games that people have already played, instead of putting it towards new games?
And if you have the money to buy 5 remastered games, then maybe you'd also have the money to buy an old, cheap console with old cheap games (generalising, not aimed at you)

Markaccus
04-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Heres another idea (maybe it has been mentioned before)....

Emulation. If companies like Ubi, EA and the other big companies got together with Sony and Microsoft, they could create an emulator for the older systems. If you emulated as PS3 on a PS4 with a virtual drive to manage a few decent size games (or one game with room for it's dlc if it has a lot like blops2), then every time we get nostalgic, we can install the emulator, then the game we want, and Robert is your mothers brother.

Sorrosyss
04-30-2015, 01:09 PM
Whilst it would be interesting, I agree with those who think it would be too big a drain on the resources for the new games in development sadly. I can't imagine the sales would be that great either.

ERICATHERINE
04-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Well I still have my ps3 and all my ac games, but I want to obtain them on ps4 too. It's not because I want a better picture. It's because my ps3 work less wellevery time it freeze and each time it freeze it work less well, so it's like a circle and someday it will not work anymore, but my ps4 will. So I want my ac game to be on ps4.

Shahkulu101
04-30-2015, 04:55 PM
I just want to see Florence with next-gen graphics - oh and Venice without that horrible colour scheme. An Ezio trilogy remaster is ideal as those games are widely considered to be the best in the series, and they are somewhat older so the graphics are a bit dated. Therefore people would buy it because it's popular, and they sort of need a makeover unlike AC3 onwards. So yeah, I want a remaster...

If that makes me entitled, so be it. But I'm not demanding they do it, I would just really like them to.

Matknapers18
04-30-2015, 05:33 PM
First, I believe people (myself included) are asking for simple ports, which is pretty reasonable, in my opinion. Not to mention that Ubisoft is one of the very few companies that have not been "porting" their recent popular games, or have not planned to do so.

My response wasn't directed to simple ports. OP said,

"Hopefully if these games are released on next-gen consoles, there are better graphics and perhaps new multiplayer."

My response was in connection to the original post. Until your post, no one responded by saying "Actually, I'd just like a simple port" or "Better graphics would be a big workload". No one on the thread contested the idea of improving the graphics. Asking for a simple port is fine, but until your post, this thread gave me absolutely no impression that people wanted 'Simple Ports'. As far as I'm aware the general response on the thread is 'We want a graphics overhaul'. No one said otherwise.

So, assuming to know the reactions of thousands or millions of people is not just lack of common sense, it is absurd. Considering the people I know and my views on the matter at hand, we would pay big money to get our AC games back, along with the SC classics, or at least Blacklist.

Do you honestly think that this would be a success, from Ubisoft's standpoint? And no, this isn't a insult or a personal dig at you, I just legitimately want to know what you think. Sure you and your friends may purchase it, hell, I would probably buy it, but on an international scale, is this going to sell? Put yourself in Ubisoft's shoes and think as to whether this is an intelligent, profitable investment. 5 Games. 5 Games that more than half of the fanbase have already played.

Plus, please don't accuse me of lacking common sense. Im happy to discuss and debate topic with you, but I'd prefer to avoid any personal insults like that.

And don't try to respond with some justification like 'You called everyone greedy and selfish', because I apologised for that. It was poorly worded, and I candidly expressed my guilt on the matter.

In conclusion, there is currently a huge demand for ports, simply because people are moving on to the current-generation and dropping the older consoles.
Is this not an assumption? I think you are presumptuously assuming the mindset of every gamer is the same as yours. There is no demand for ports within my friend groups. I think you are assuming to know the reactions of thousands or millions of people which is just absurd.

In other words, moving on means letting go of everything old-generation, so it is only natural that gamers might demand that their favorite games get a current-generation port version.

If moving on means 'letting go of the old-generation', surely its only natural that we bid farewell to our favourites? Bare in mind that Im not completely against the concept of remasters, I just think 5 games is farcical. Like I said, I'd love to see AC2 remastered.

Fatal-Feit
04-30-2015, 05:46 PM
*snip*

If you're that tight on cash, the logical thing would be to start investing in a gaming PC. You'll save yourself tonnes and don't need to waste time and money on remakes every new gen.

joelsantos24
04-30-2015, 11:37 PM
My response wasn't directed to simple ports. OP said,

"Hopefully if these games are released on next-gen consoles, there are better graphics and perhaps new multiplayer."

My response was in connection to the original post. Until your post, no one responded by saying "Actually, I'd just like a simple port" or "Better graphics would be a big workload". No one on the thread contested the idea of improving the graphics. Asking for a simple port is fine, but until your post, this thread gave me absolutely no impression that people wanted 'Simple Ports'. As far as I'm aware the general response on the thread is 'We want a graphics overhaul'. No one said otherwise.
I'm not interested in remasters. That, would actually represent a waste of resources.

Do you honestly think that this would be a success, from Ubisoft's standpoint? And no, this isn't a insult or a personal dig at you, I just legitimately want to know what you think. Sure you and your friends may purchase it, hell, I would probably buy it, but on an international scale, is this going to sell? Put yourself in Ubisoft's shoes and think as to whether this is an intelligent, profitable investment. 5 Games. 5 Games that more than half of the fanbase have already played.

Plus, please don't accuse me of lacking common sense. Im happy to discuss and debate topic with you, but I'd prefer to avoid any personal insults like that.

And don't try to respond with some justification like 'You called everyone greedy and selfish', because I apologised for that. It was poorly worded, and I candidly expressed my guilt on the matter.
It is irrelevant to ask this on Ubisoft's standpoint alone. My advice to you, would be to research the ports that are soon to be released on PS4, for instance. Do you think it makes sense to port, or even remaster Final Fantasy? Well, it is coming to new-generation. The list of future ports keeps growing, and the reason is simple: fans want them. And we are talking of hardcore fans, the ones like me, that keep playing the games constantly, not the ones that play them once and sell them.

Is this not an assumption? I think you are presumptuously assuming the mindset of every gamer is the same as yours. There is no demand for ports within my friend groups. I think you are assuming to know the reactions of thousands or millions of people which is just absurd.
I told you, research the ports that are soon to be released. It is not as much as an assumption, as it is common sense.

If moving on means 'letting go of the old-generation', surely its only natural that we bid farewell to our favourites? Bare in mind that Im not completely against the concept of remasters, I just think 5 games is farcical. Like I said, I'd love to see AC2 remastered.
Do you know what is farcical? To actually release the AC anthology on PS3, just before the PS4 was released.

ERICATHERINE
04-30-2015, 11:45 PM
What I'm talking about is a remake of these games :
Assassin's creed,
Assassin's creed bloodlines,
Assassin's creed II,
Assassin's creed Brotherhood,
Assassin's creed Revelations,
Assassin's creed III,
Assassin's creed liberation hd,
Assassin's creed rogue.

All that on the ps4 and xbox one. What do you think about it? ^-^

Edit : Sorry for the xbox one users, I forgot to name the console for the first choice.

Shahkulu101
04-30-2015, 11:53 PM
How many of these threads are we going to have?... :rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
04-30-2015, 11:56 PM
I just created a poll for everyone to be able to see (between the person who'll vote) how much people want a remake for the ac games. So feel free to vote. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-30-2015, 11:59 PM

I know there is already a thread on that subject, but it does not have a poll and I would really like to know if it's the yes or the no who'll win. ^-^

The_Kiwi_
05-01-2015, 12:16 AM
No

Fatal-Feit
05-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Bloodlines remake? Hell yeah. For PC, too.

The_Kiwi_
05-01-2015, 02:28 AM
Bloodlines remake for PS Vita only
Because #yolo

Fatal-Feit
05-01-2015, 03:08 AM
screw handhelds

Namikaze_17
05-01-2015, 03:12 AM

As many till the end of time...

Stealth Gamer92
05-01-2015, 03:12 AM
What I'm talking about is a remake of these games :
Assassin's creed,
Assassin's creed bloodlines,
Assassin's creed II,
Assassin's creed Brotherhood,
Assassin's creed Revelations,
Assassin's creed III,
Assassin's creed liberation hd,
Assassin's creed rogue.

All that on the ps4 and xbox one. What do you think about it? ^-^

Edit : Sorry for the xbox one users, I forgot to name the console for the first choice.

I voted port, they're all relatively good already in the graphics department. Depending on how much it'd cost maybe try to give Rogue ACIV's bells and whistles like sail physics, gun/cannon smoke etc.

poptartz20
05-01-2015, 03:24 AM
do the handhelds even really count as Cannon? Lol!

it's sad I 've never had the drive to play them.. but anyways. I'm all for a port. unless... it's AC3. ;_; lol! but really, nah. a port is fine.

LoyalACFan
05-01-2015, 05:02 AM
No. I want them to keep moving forward and focus ALL of their manpower on delivering awesome new games, not fiddling around with two games per year or rehashing old games on new systems. A game a year is already pushing it.

I'd rather see them wrap up the series on a high note in a four or five years, and then reboot it sometime in the distant future.

Fatal-Feit
05-01-2015, 05:08 AM
^ Yeah, I'm all for that 10 year anniversary thingy. Right now, they're already pushing about 3-4 titles a year and that should worry us, considering the launch quality of the last few main installments.

m4r-k7
05-01-2015, 11:45 AM
I think they should take a year or two off and during that time release a Desmond Miles Trilogy so that players can re-play all the older main games. Then Ubisoft should come back with a main entry which has direction in terms of new innovative gameplay and a "proper" continuation of the modern story. Of course this is probably never going to happen as they already have like 3 years worth of AC games lined up but IMO it would be ideal to get a remaster of the trilogy whilst giving Ubisoft the time to make an ever greater game and minimise series fatigue

ze_topazio
05-01-2015, 01:39 PM
I just want to see Florence with next-gen graphics - oh and Venice without that horrible colour scheme. An Ezio trilogy remaster is ideal as those games are widely considered to be the best in the series, and they are somewhat older so the graphics are a bit dated. Therefore people would buy it because it's popular, and they sort of need a makeover unlike AC3 onwards. So yeah, I want a remaster...

If that makes me entitled, so be it. But I'm not demanding they do it, I would just really like them to.

I wonder if they would be willing to replace the textures of the entire game?!

m4r-k7
05-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I want an AC1 and 2 remaster more than another mess like Unity, there I said it

The_Kiwi_
05-01-2015, 02:46 PM
I wonder if they would be willing to replace the textures of the entire game?!

I wonder if they would be willing to replace Ezio for the entire game?!

Shahkulu101
05-01-2015, 03:14 PM

Hipster.

ze_topazio
05-01-2015, 03:18 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/To+the+creators+of+justin+bieber+day+i+dont+know_4 81982_3817792.jpg

D.I.D.
05-01-2015, 06:22 PM
God, no. Is this really the way we want to represent 10 years of AC?

It would be better to celebrate 10 years of AC by taking the money and resources that you would have ploughed into some horrible shambling chimera of the past and the present, and instead put them into making the best NEW game you possibly can.

ERICATHERINE
05-01-2015, 07:56 PM
I forgot to tell I want a simple port. :cool:

Democrito_71
05-01-2015, 08:50 PM
No thanks for me, I prefer if Ubi invests their money into creating new AC-games or creating entirely new franchises instead of making remakes of old games. There's too many remasters now days imo

Altair1789
05-01-2015, 09:47 PM
I think we NEED a Bloodlines port. I'm fine if the others don't get remastered but I'd love a bloodlines port

phoenix-force411
05-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Do you know the difference between "remake" and "remastered?"

Democrito_71
05-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Do you know the difference between "remake" and "remastered?"

Oh I'm sorry, misread the threads name due to being tired from working on a project on 9h :/

Well when it comes to remakes however, I still prefer if Ubisoft focused investing on new AC-titles and creating new, innovating franchises. Although I do love the idea of a remake of from AC1 to AC3,

I think it's too soon to make a remake of the old Desmond trilogy. Maybe releasing a remake of the old Trilogy in 5 years or so, but not now for me. I prefer Ubi to invest their money on future AC-titles and on new franchises :cool:

phoenix-force411
05-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Oh I'm sorry, misread the threads name due to being tired from working on a project on 9h :/

Well when it comes to remakes however, I still prefer if Ubisoft focused investing on new AC-titles and creating new, innovating franchises. Although I do love the idea of a remake of from AC1 to AC3,

I think it's too soon to make a remake of the old Desmond trilogy. Maybe releasing a remake of the old Trilogy in 5 years or so, but not now for me. I prefer Ubi to invest their money on future AC-titles and on new franchises :cool:

If they make remasters now, they'd make people hate them even more. It's already bad enough that people are calling AC the "New COD" or saying it's being milked to death. Remakes or remasters would be admitting to much of the claims like "cash grab."

drunkgamerhunter
05-01-2015, 11:26 PM
yea just don't forget the other too and let hope when they do the make the next new game use there save data on your sysnem to get items and weapons from them to use like all the weapons that the others games got besides the new ones so we can have all weapons and armor from every assassin's game

The_Kiwi_
05-02-2015, 12:11 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/To+the+creators+of+justin+bieber+day+i+dont+know_4 81982_3817792.jpg

Hipster.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/11/joey-not-even-sorry.gif
#comeatmeyoloswag420n0sc0pe1v1mem8noob

The_Kiwi_
05-02-2015, 12:13 AM
How dare a company try to make money
Damn those cash grabbers to hell, even though it's our decision whether or not to buy their products

Downsider51
05-02-2015, 12:28 AM
So I've recently stumbled upon this tumblr blog and figured the general AC-Fan public would like to see this and maybe Ubi as well, should they want to know what their fans think

www.assassinscreedconfessions.tumblr.com

Also, I've "found" this confession (posted by myself of course) and was kind of wondering what the community though of this idea

http://lady-of-greenwood.tumblr.com/post/117887379312/assassinscreedconfessions-should-ac1-ever-get-a

So, what do you think? I myself think the characters need some additional development, badly.

Altair1789
05-02-2015, 12:41 AM
I agree with some of those but I feel like some of them imply everyone thinks that way. I'd rather Ubi stops listening to fans on story advice. It's not exactly led us great places. Things like annualization though...

I wouldn't like a remake tbh. There's no real need for one. An AC Bloodlines remake would be less conspicuous and could work. A remaster would be fine too

We've had so many remake threads recently :rolleyes:

Xstantin
05-02-2015, 12:47 AM
What's up with remakes threads recently :)
Looks like Ubi needs to throw some news, people are starving

Nothing against your post, but Malik and Altair's bromance is something that should be contained within Tumblr :rolleyes:

LoyalACFan
05-02-2015, 01:32 AM
How dare a company try to make money
Damn those cash grabbers to hell, even though it's our decision whether or not to buy their products

So we're not allowed to be upset that a series that could be phenomenal has become just "meh" because of its publisher's greedy insistence to shove out so many damn products every year?

Mr.Black24
05-02-2015, 04:16 AM
So we're not allowed to be upset that a series that could be phenomenal has become just "meh" because of its publisher's greedy insistence to shove out so many damn products every year?Agreed. Instead of investing money and time on ports/remakes, work on making the quality of the lore, gameplay, and playability of future games better. No one wants another Unity mishap.....

Good god,what if Victory is just another Unity screw up in the works.....I dread this so

playlisting
05-02-2015, 04:30 AM
Just the main games, Liberation and Bloodlines don't really need to be. A simple port would be best. The newest version of Anvil runs like complete arse regardless of system.

Namikaze_17
05-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Good god,what if Victory is just another Unity screw up in the works.....I dread this so

Don't worry about it.

SixKeys
05-02-2015, 06:26 AM
Sorry, but that AC1 remake idea sounds terrible. What makes Alta´r different from all the other assassins is precisely the fact that he's not some errand boy running around doing menial tasks. He's an assassin, focused on his targets, the brotherhood's philosophy and self-improvement. Malik only called him a novice once in the original game, the joke of him calling Alta´r a novice for every tiny little thing (especially for something stupid like failing to bring enough ink) has kinda been beaten to death by the fandom.

D.I.D.
05-02-2015, 06:57 PM

ANY price? Buy a PC :D

The_Kiwi_
05-02-2015, 11:09 PM
So we're not allowed to be upset that a series that could be phenomenal has become just "meh" because of its publisher's greedy insistence to shove out so many damn products every year?

That is completely subjective, so it's not an entirely valid argument
And in any case, calling it a "cash grab" is just illogical, because every product is a grab for cash

Or he could stick with his superior PS4

ERICATHERINE
05-02-2015, 11:25 PM

Pc don't have bloodlines. ^-^

Fatal-Feit
05-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Pc don't have bloodlines. ^-^

http://i.imgur.com/UMOmSV8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t5hFrmq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZZoPO21.jpg

PPSSPP

Namikaze_17
05-02-2015, 11:50 PM
^ That actually looks fun...

Fatal-Feit
05-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty decent game, IMO. I like more than Liberation HD. My biggest gripe is the camera when on mobile.

[EDIT] I'll use my pap hand on you if that was sarcasm.

Tyrhydion
05-03-2015, 06:20 PM
I don't want the first AC on PS4, because everything about that game was boring and tiring. I wouldn't buy it. But I am all in for AC2 + on PS4.

carlottas
02-16-2017, 04:42 AM
id pay anything to get my hands on assassins creed 3 for ps4 that was the best creed yet!!! i love it and i miss it i want it on my ps4 more than anything. I own all the creeds and all the new next gens so you can say im a super fan and i am a girl.

Id want the assassins to creed 1 but not as much id die if assassins 3 came out for ps4 id literally be the happeist person alive.

MasterAssasin84
02-17-2017, 11:30 PM
I would rather them made backwards compatible than remastered ! its gives the development team a chance to concentrate on the future rather than milk the cash cow with failing re masters

ERICATHERINE
02-18-2017, 06:39 AM
I would rather them made backwards compatible than remastered ! its gives the development team a chance to concentrate on the future rather than milk the cash cow with failing re masters

Now THAT is selfish. I'm sure you're saying this only because you own a xbox one. Why would xbox one user be the only one to be able to play those games while we, ps4 user can't.

Plus, ubisoft certanly can work on both an all new ac game and a remaster.

They made a remaster of liberation hd while working on ac iv black flag, which is, as you should know, one of the best ac games, if not the best, for many person. In fact, I clearly remember them relasing ac liberation hd between the release of ac iv and freedom cry.

jhonnycage420
02-21-2017, 12:49 PM
if it any like pc verision it be ****

Helforsite
02-22-2017, 03:48 PM
I actually want my AC1&3 remasters for my PC with Unity level graphics!

cawatrooper9
02-22-2017, 04:08 PM
I want the Moon in my backyard too...not gonna happen.

Just like to point out that we're 3/5 of the way there now.

Not to call you out VL4, I probably would have said the same thing back then. Just goes to show that anything's possible.