PDA

View Full Version : Fog!

XyZspineZyX
01-13-2004, 11:28 AM
I just got to the slaughterhouse part where you have to sneak through the fog but there's a big problem! As soon as Jade enters the fog my framerate dies and the computer runs like its having a heartattack. How can I disable fog or turn it down or what not? The settings doesn't mention anything straightforward about fog... Thanks in advance.

PS I'm too tired to check before I sleep but if turning down the resolution or general video settings is the cure, sorry for your time and thanks anyways.

XyZspineZyX
01-13-2004, 11:28 AM
I just got to the slaughterhouse part where you have to sneak through the fog but there's a big problem! As soon as Jade enters the fog my framerate dies and the computer runs like its having a heartattack. How can I disable fog or turn it down or what not? The settings doesn't mention anything straightforward about fog... Thanks in advance.

PS I'm too tired to check before I sleep but if turning down the resolution or general video settings is the cure, sorry for your time and thanks anyways.

XyZspineZyX
01-13-2004, 05:49 PM
That will be the only place you'll have that problem. We even get it on these "god" machines like I've got...That part is pretty easy to get through, the stutter shouldn't be too much of a problem.

My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
Windows XP SP 1
Microsoft Directx 9.0b
Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
Plexwriter CD-RW
Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)