PDA

View Full Version : what do You want to see in possible expansions?

Yogoort
04-26-2015, 10:16 AM
For me:
- extended skill system, deeper, more complex, diverse for all factions with advanced class system
- choosable units buildings in towns (not only champion but all units should have some replacement)
- more spells
- SANCTUARY
- FORTRESS / DWARFS faction (with some mechanical units like mechanical dragon, or cannon team)
- INFERNO
- boss fights
- weapons with possibility to level up (like in H6)
- random map generator
- more activ abilities for creatures

Woopertooper
04-27-2015, 02:30 PM
I'd like to see:
Upgraded and deeper skill system
Sanctuary and Fortress factions or even a brand new faction (I think I'll skip any expansions with Inferno though...)
Random map generator
Maybe racial abilities from H5
Alternative creature upgrades (personally I think it might work better if available for some creatures over all of them)

PNJ_Thankouze
04-28-2015, 09:33 AM
I would love to see

Sanctuary !!!
Random Map generator !!
Alternative creatures !
Probably more scenarios, item, spells,etc.
I not fond of them but I suppose Inferno and Fortress would be a nice adding even more if it brings back a H3 fortress (swamp dude FTW)

But only with the random maps, the sanctuary and the alternate creatures choices I would be hugely happy ! So come on Ubi... Make me pre order this wishlist :D

Skull_King_G.
05-03-2015, 07:03 PM
For me:
- extended skill system, deeper, more complex, diverse for all factions with advanced class system
- choosable units buildings in towns (not only champion but all units should have some replacement)
- more spells
- SANCTUARY
- FORTRESS / DWARFS faction (with some mechanical units like mechanical dragon, or cannon team)
- INFERNO
- boss fights
- weapons with possibility to level up (like in H6)
- random map generator
- more activ abilities for creatures

ditto for
- SANCTUARY
- FORTRESS / DWARFS
- INFERNO

all of them must return. i don't care if it' s in the span of two or even 3 expansions, all the factions must return this time i'ts the very least they can do after those meager 6 total we got in the previous chapter after puchasing the base game plus all the expasnios. i'm still mad about that. i wan't this chapter to be extra complete to make it up for the previous one epic fail.

Fyrestorme
05-06-2015, 10:42 PM
only thing I would want to see in an expansion is:

- more multiplayer maps
- random map generator

oto.mis
05-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Sanctuary, please! :)

sung4n
05-15-2015, 07:24 AM
let' see:
- Better TS ( I know it's just eye candy, but it's what the soul of Heroes, atmospheric and breathtaking view of a Town unique to faction. Still remember entering Rampart on Heroes 3 or Haven castle on Heroes 5 and just enjoy the "town", something I'd like to see in future maybe not now, but please make it a possible future possibility)
- Deeper Skill system, maybe 3-4 unique ability?
- unique Hero creature upgrade (Gelu's Sharpshooter anyone? maybe Ivan can upgrade Griffin Rider by sacrificing A griffin and A Sentinel and a sum of gold of course, a super elite that still lower stats compare to champion). Well put them as Campaign hero only, as this kind of hero would be extremely overpowered ***
- Individual dwelling, Neutral dwelling (means MOAR Neutral). It really give atmospheric feel on the overall map and still playing a strategic part of the game.
- Dwarf with Golem Dragon as Champion

***Some possible Unique Creature upgrade on Heroes that I've been dreaming on (yes, just dreaming, btw):
- Gelu: Sharpshooter, build by upgrading Hunter of Sylvan or Crossbowman of Haven
- Ivan Griffin: Griffin Rider: build by merging 1 Sentinel and 1 Griffin (merge into 1 unit).
- Sandro: Black Knight: build by upgrading Vampire or Cavalier

deXtar1983
05-19-2015, 05:43 PM
I would like to see RMG very much and auto reconnect function for conflux because in H6 it pisses me out alot.....
ofc, dwarfs and lizards (or nagas) would be nice too :)

Yogoort
05-22-2015, 01:27 PM
there is no conflux in H7 :) You can play offline, only first time You need internet connection to register game

broui
05-25-2015, 05:37 PM
-Sanctuary
-Fortress
- As with the top tier creatures where one must choose, an additional creature type for the other two tiers making us choose 3 of 4 types - ie. Griffins, Manticores, Unicorns, etc.
-RMG
- Possibly more spells

CraneHaresy
05-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Although I doubt if they gonna give you any of those……I'll literally break into tears if i can see all 9 faction in H7

darkage101
05-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Ubi has already stated, if the game doesn't do great in sales then there well be no expansion. With all the CoD like fans complaining all the time, I can already see it having a rough start.

koltolv
05-25-2015, 08:16 PM
More factions would indeed be nice.

MrD69
05-26-2015, 01:15 AM
I would like to see some devs tell us the truth for once.

Lasie2012
05-26-2015, 04:50 PM
Well first of all Uplay-less game... Hah ok. i know i was just kidding but dreaming is ok and life is long right?

Would love more factions too, the same ones as in previous episodes or a complete new one, new campaigns with the new factions or with the old ones as in H3.

Valderrama1990
05-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Expansion 1 should include:
Add Faction in my personal opinion I would prefer to see fortress possibly inferno (I did not like using inferno in Heroes 6 it needs a different creature setup in Heroes 7 Please remove the breeders and maniacs and use something thats a bit more lore friendly! lol)
Add at least 1 extra campaign
8-12 new scenario maps
Random map generator (not necessary if there is plenty of scenario maps to choose from but would be ideal if the game lacks scenario maps)
Extra heroes and artefacts(preferably also add artefacts that gives set bonuses).

Expansion 2:
Add a Faction I would prefer to see something completely new.
Add an alternative upgrade system on units so you can choose between 2 different upgrades when you upgrade your creatures.
Extra campaign
More scenario maps.
Extra heroes and artefacts(preferably also add artefacts that gives set bonuses). (perhaps a few more abilities)

Please by all means do not do any minor expansions like the 2 campaign expansions in Heroes 6.

andrewigin
05-28-2015, 03:07 PM
Yer, seems to have come up a lot previously, but the interplay between factions is the life blood of the heroes series. The more variety you have the more interesting the game becomes! Previous factions that appear to have drawn popular praise include the fortress and dwarf factions from heroes 3, although personally I think you'd be missing a trick not to have all of the factions from heroes 3 in the new game. Heroes 6 is definitely my favourite since heroes 3, and the only thing I felt was really missing was more factions.

Can't say enough about golems! Golems are my favourite! Golem dragon was a concept that blew my mind, thanks to sung4n who suggested it!

Other creatures I miss include the Giants/Titans, Swordsmen/Crusaders and of course Halflings ... mostly halflings as enemies ... but still halflings are missed ...

well hope that helps !