PDA

View Full Version : HEROES VII NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERS! & beta details

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Starting today, you will be able to pre-order Might & Magic Heroes VII and secure your access to upcoming Closed Beta!

All players who pre-order the game will receive guaranteed access to the Closed Beta, which will begin on May 25th, as well as exclusive in-game portraits and exclusive Artefacts at release.

Might & Magic Heroes VII will be available exclusively on Windows® PC in September 2015!

More information on: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/shop

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/heroes-vii-now-available-for-pre-orders

kassdhal
04-23-2015, 06:37 PM
Before I pre-order I need to know if the game will require Uplay or not... if it does I'll have to pass :(

vendou
04-23-2015, 08:36 PM
I already ordered the game but when i get HEROES III HD? :O After Heroes VII release?

Scotty_Penut
04-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Question: If I have pre-ordered the collectors edition at my local games shop (ebgames), is there anything else I need to do for the closed beta when it arrives?

Uqediem
04-24-2015, 06:48 AM
Before I pre-order I need to know if the game will require Uplay or not... if it does I'll have to pass :(
It has. I am also very sorry that because of this **** Uplay, I can't play new chapter of my favorite series.

VodevilX
04-24-2015, 05:33 PM
So the Collector's Edition is Ubi Store exclusive worldwide? Or it will be available at our local retailers?

Thorssen64
04-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Is anyone around still dumb enough to buy a game before anyone has seen it, let alone pay a premium for the privilege?

If so it's a shame that Darwinism can't intervene in game life like IRL.

Nepanta
04-25-2015, 10:09 AM
I have purchased "Might & Magic® Heroes® VII - Digital Deluxe Edition (Pre-Ordered)"
Ok, I understand the release date in September'15.

But how about HoMM3(HD)?
WHY there is no download option in the order details? The game is already out in the market - RELEASE DATE: January, 29th 2015

ElDoxy
04-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Ubi please ditch you stupid uplay and use Steam like all normal companies.

LeeRoyal
04-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi there,

i preorderd the game, but where do i get my Beta-Key that was promised to me? it was not in the contract-email.

Zarendager
04-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Utter BS to not have access from day 1 for Heroes 3 HD i have supported Hereos franchise from the beginning so now i lay out my money thinking i am at least getting Hereo s 3 and nope. Ubi you suck unless this is corrected and fast this will be the last UBI game i buy, period...

Aragon4242
04-26-2015, 07:21 PM
I am curious about the HOMM3 HD edition as well. I preordered and expected that it would be available at the time of purchase. But do not see anything about it in my emails or account. When will we get access to it? And if it is first at release time then why???? :)

Best regards
Peter

Gaiwer1987
04-27-2015, 10:26 AM
Will there be an opportunity to pre-order the Collector's Edition for Russia?

Ziggy78
04-27-2015, 07:08 PM
I am curious about the HOMM3 HD edition as well. I preordered and expected that it would be available at the time of purchase. But do not see anything about it in my emails or account. When will we get access to it? And if it is first at release time then why???? :)

Best regards
Peter

Me too :) lol

Hope to get some info someday..

Have a nice day!

Krpan
04-28-2015, 12:37 PM
why dont you just make an account for it?

Gainmaster
04-28-2015, 04:22 PM

Best regards
Peter

Hi, I pre ordered the Digital Deluxe too and customer service advised, that Heroes III HD will be available only with Heroes VII released!
There is absolutely no information on the shop regarding this. I feel cheated. It's simply deceiving customers.
I expect to have access to Heroes III HD since it has been released already. Why are they holding it back for another 6 months??!!!

This is ridiculous!

I'm supporting the developers and this is what I get in return.

Great service.

Thank you.

Aragon4242
04-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Hi, I pre ordered the Digital Deluxe too and customer service advised, that Heroes III HD will be available only with Heroes VII released!
There is absolutely no information on the shop regarding this. I feel cheated. It's simply deceiving customers.
I expect to have access to Heroes III HD since it has been released already. Why are they holding it back for another 6 months??!!!

This is ridiculous!

I'm supporting the developers and this is what I get in return.

Great service.

Thank you.

If this is the case then I very much agree, horrible customer treatment. Nothing lost by letting us have what we have paid for now since it is released. I really hope there is a good reason for this other than to spite paying loyal customers!

Kuncavia
04-30-2015, 09:11 AM
In M&M III, my favorite faction was Tower. In IV wich faction can be similar?

Greetings.

MotoR12P
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Dear ubisoft, can you please just... go... and...
i've purchased deluxe edition of heroes 7 through uplay, and where is my copy of Heroes 3???
just dont tell me you'll give it me on september! it's just useless, this game is out for several months.

Elle-One
05-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Kuncavia: The Academy faction is based on Tower and most of the units are similar.

deathspenlaty
05-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Is anyone around still dumb enough to buy a game before anyone has seen it, let alone pay a premium for the privilege?

If so it's a shame that Darwinism can't intervene in game life like IRL.

Also, can you remember the times where all game content was availible when you purchased a game? And not items that actually have an impact on the gameplay itself beeing locked behind online only, preorders, and special editions.

Ubisoft does not want to learn. I guess its another HoMM game i have to pass on. Shame it was such a good series up to 5 altough with some ups and downs.

Wurst12397046
05-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Hello outthere :) ,

I have Preorder the Game at Media Markt in Germany. I have asked them if i get the Beta, but they cant say me.
So now is my Question will i become acces to the beta ? i have preorderd it.

sufferingplanet
05-08-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm interested in pre-ordering the Collector's Edition, but... Why does the shop display in French ( Shown here (http://i.imgur.com/JoeYVLi.png) ), as well as the Check-out window ( shown here (http://i.imgur.com/9zylPyp.png) ) ?

I do not want the French version, and the store should be in my mother tongue (English)... No? The rest of the MM7 site is in English...

Elle-One
05-11-2015, 09:21 AM
@Wurst: Die Homepage von Media Markt verspricht Beta-Zugang für Vorbesteller. Im Moment finde ich nur die digitale Version, aber für die CD-Version sollte das ja auch gelten. Also hatte der Verkäufer hoffentlich nur keine Ahnung.

edit: Ich hab das mal ein bisschen gegoogelt und überall steht egal welche Version man vorbestellt, der Beta-Zugang ist garantiert. Also kommt dein Beta-Key sicher noch, die werden erst kurz vorm Start losgeschickt.

Fyrestorme
05-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Ubi please ditch you stupid uplay and use Steam like all normal companies.

this.

I know steam takes a cut of the sales, but still... I can pretty much guarantee that they will get more sales on steam than they would on uplay. and it would make their customers a lot happier too, because uplay is a buggy mess

I wonder how long it will be before every single publisher has their own digital distribution platform.. :rolleyes:
steam, origin, uplay, gog galaxy, windows live, xbox live, psn ....

I wish everyone just agreed to release their games on a single dd plat

maybe I'll create a dd plat of my own, only instead of offering or hosting any content, I just crawl every other platform and link to all their content - just so a user can see everything all in one place.. sort of a "meta" dd platform

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-11-2015, 05:29 PM

Hi Kassdhal, Heroes VII requires Uplay. Uplay enables actions, rewards and social interactions.

The game only requires a one-time activation and then will be fully playable offline. Of course, if you want to play online multiplayer mode, you will need to be connected.

Question: If I have pre-ordered the collectors edition at my local games shop (ebgames), is there anything else I need to do for the closed beta when it arrives?

Hi Scotty_Penut and LeeRoyal, , your retailer will email you with a beta code closer to the beta's release.

Will there be an opportunity to pre-order the Collector's Edition for Russia?

Hi Gaiwer1987, The Collector’s Edition will be available on Russia through different retailers and in the US on Uplay Shop.

Derceto7
05-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Just a heads up if you pre-order the Deluxe or higher edition you will NOT HAVE ACCESS to HoMM3 as promised when you choose your pre-order. They are making you wait until HoMM7 is RELEASED before you can play HoMM3! It's completely asinine and they are not budging on my concern. False advertising, terrible service. Think twice before pre-ordering.

They've been removing my posts about this now too. Maybe they should make things right instead of ignoring the problem.

Soa23
05-19-2015, 05:46 AM
I'm interested in pre-ordering the Collector's Edition, but... Why does the shop display in French ( Shown here (http://i.imgur.com/JoeYVLi.png) ), as well as the Check-out window ( shown here (http://i.imgur.com/9zylPyp.png) ) ?

I do not want the French version, and the store should be in my mother tongue (English)... No? The rest of the MM7 site is in English...

I am also interested in Pre Ordering the Collector's Edition in Canada and same thing. If you try to order it off the US Shop it gives Canada as a shipping option and will not go past the cart page to the checkout page. Please fix this and ensure the majority of Canada gets the English game they want.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Hi Soa23 and sufferingplanet, please try pre-ordering from shop.ubi.com and selecting the correct language.

Thanks

Elle-One
05-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Okay, so this is officially getting out of hand. Someone on the Shadow Council just asked for help on how to access the beta. This, followed by some research, made me realize that apparently I lucked out and preordered my copy from the only store in the known universe that actually knows how to get a beta key.

So, here's how it goes.

When you preorder the game, you should receive a twelve-digit code for the preorder-bonuses. You then need to go to http://mmh7.com/beta , log in with your UPlay account and enter the code. On May 25th, the beta will be unlocked in your UPlay account. On release you'll get a mail with a code you can enter within the game to unlock the preorder bonuses.

You know where this information should be? It should be on the official homepage. It should be in an official sticky thread on the official forums. It should be easily accessible to the average user.

A huge shoutout to Gamestop, by the way, because from what I can tell they seem to be the only company capable of writing these instructions down and handing out the codes. Apparently, neither Steam nor Amazon nor Mediamarkt actually hand out these codes. So, if you preordered the game and didn't get a code? What happens then? And why is this information that you even need those codes completely impossible to find on the official homepage?

EtoreRS
05-20-2015, 04:49 AM
About the key, it's clear if you preorder directly from Ubisoft.

From Uplay Shop confirmation email:
"To access your Beta of Might & Magic® Heroes® VII you need to install Uplay ™. Once installed, log on the platform. Click on the" GAMES "at the top of the screen to access your beta when it becomes available. the key of its beta release will be sent in. Note: there is no need to enter the key in the platform, it is automatically linked to your account. "

But I'm pissed too with the H3 HD thing. I was hoping to play the game soon after purchase.

Étore

Elle-One
05-20-2015, 07:27 AM
From Ubi, sure, but there are other shops out there and it's simply ridiculous that there's not even a hint on the official homepage on how to access the beta if you buy the game anywhere else. That's just bad customer service.

Maverickk66
05-20-2015, 04:16 PM
About the key, it's clear if you preorder directly from Ubisoft.

From Uplay Shop confirmation email:
"To access your Beta of Might & Magic® Heroes® VII you need to install Uplay ™. Once installed, log on the platform. Click on the" GAMES "at the top of the screen to access your beta when it becomes available. the key of its beta release will be sent in. Note: there is no need to enter the key in the platform, it is automatically linked to your account. "
Étore

This is so absurd! I did pre-order from UbiShop and in my email no such information is available. It only talks about the official game being release in September. Can Moshi-Moshi or anyone please clarify how this is going to work. I order the Digital Deluxe, as well as my friend. When he review his invoice and email it tells him about the beta, but mine does not. Why did I not get the Beta when I ordered the exact same thing!!

Maverickk66
05-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Wow, I just got the quickest reply from a Ubi Support to my email. Apparently some orders DID NOT GET THE PROPER BONUSES. If your email does not state information about the Beta YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT! Contact Technical Support with your order Number and they will get you a promo code for the Beta.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-20-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi Guys,

we will have instructions very soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

arain.20
05-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi Guys,
we will have instructions very soon.
Sorry for the confusion.

There is a big incoordination at technical support in Ubisoft, like always, you should improve this situation putting well formed employeed instead these nosense people.

For help you, give precise and correct instructions soon about all preorders for activate the beta, via retailers, steam and uplay.

Black_Eagle123
05-21-2015, 08:25 PM
here are a lot of questions anser:
https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta

and last question and anser......

12. I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition. How can I download Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition?

You will receive Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition as soon as MMH VII is officially released, in September 2015.

so a lot of people must wait a little bit longer......

LeeRoyal
05-22-2015, 05:07 PM
So, the Keys are already send out? Or will they send them out soon? I still not not reciece mine.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-22-2015, 05:10 PM
So, the Keys are already send out? Or will they send them out soon? I still not not reciece mine.

Hi LeeRoyal, If you pre-ordered, please have a read of the following;

IF YOU PRE-ORDERED VIA UPLAY:

You'll be notified by email when the Closed Beta is live (Monday 25th May 2015), and you'll be able to download the game client at this moment. Once the game is downloaded on your computer, you'll simply need to run the game to access the Closed Beta.

IF YOU PRE-ORDERED VIA STEAM:

Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta will be displayed in your Steam games library as soon as the Beta is live, on Monday 25th May 2015
Double-click on Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta to download the game on your computer
As soon as the download is complete, run Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta
Steam will provide you with a personal Uplay Beta code
The Uplay Launcher will pop up
Redeem the Uplay Beta code Steam gave you
Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta is now available
IF YOU PRE-ORDERED VIA ANY OTHER RETAILER:

Digital retailers & Micromania: you will directly receive a beta code from those retailers to redeem via your Uplay account on Monday 25th.
Physical shops: a personal Beta code should be given by the retailer at the moment of the purchase. This Beta code will need to be redeemed on the following page: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta. The game will then appear in your Uplay games library on Monday 25th.
If you didn't receive your code from your retailer, please contact them directly for more information.

LeeRoyal
05-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Moschi!

That helped alot, i thought i will get my Key via Mail and need to activate it at Uplay so i could preload.

Conandw
05-25-2015, 07:30 AM
i preordered via amazon, they dont have a key for me. They dont know, why this is so. The Guy on the phone presumed, that it could be, that Amazone doesnt get enough keys for all Preorders :-(

Do you know, whats the Problem with Amazon?

Nasenfluppe86
05-25-2015, 07:36 AM
I have the beta avaiable in my u play account after purchasing the pre order but i can´t download the client. I always got an error that i should check my internet conection or have insufficent space on my pc. I have a sound internet connection and 112 GB free on my pc which should be enough so what is the problem?

AH-2000
05-25-2015, 08:52 AM
I have the beta avaiable in my u play account after purchasing the pre order but i can´t download the client. I always got an error that i should check my internet conection or have insufficent space on my pc. I have a sound internet connection and 112 GB free on my pc which should be enough so what is the problem?
The same happens to me.

d1noeil
05-25-2015, 09:25 AM
I have the same issues

AH-2000
05-25-2015, 10:14 AM
Furthermore wenn I go to "game properties" (menu: downloads) I'm asked for a test code in "unlock a test version", but neither my normal passwords or the code in the mail works.

Elle-One
05-25-2015, 10:53 AM
Wait seven hours, the beta is not available yet.

That said, it's not in my UPlay Games list. Should I be worried?

Elle-One
05-25-2015, 10:58 AM
This just in. (https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/mmh7-beta-3-days-to-go#5562f0a56b3bb77a46746b4e)

So, anybody who has the beta in their library already, that's too early and you'll have to wait until 6 pm GMT+1 (that's in seven hours). Anybody who doesn't have it, it'll appear at that time.

Sir_Bebe
05-25-2015, 05:43 PM
nice one. Start delayed. No preload, no automatic update afterwards, no further time estimation, just like in the old times, click a thousand times. Very user unfriendly. This could be handled much better :mad:.

Vaiinard
05-25-2015, 07:04 PM
I pre-order the collector's (5/2/15) but did not receive any email for beta key...any steps I should do to get it? I contacted support by email, because the phone support is off today..

RobvD84
05-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Geez did you even read anything? The beta launch got delayed. They don't know when it is going to be available. It might even come available tomorrow. We just don't know.

Flitzer-17
05-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Ich kann die Beta immer noch nicht herunterladen es steht immer noch kein Internet und zu wenig Gb ist alles da. Schlüssel bei Uplay eingegeben nichts geht.

Elle-One
05-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Alter, lern wie man liest! Die Beta wurde verschoben.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-26-2015, 10:17 AM
Hello Flitzer-17, please have a read of the statement here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1133458-Updated-3-30EDT-9-30CEST-MMH7-Beta-Delay

Thanks

Seghmet
05-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Hi there,

I make my pre-order of Might and Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition but in my order stauts is only submitted but in my uplay i have the beta in there.
In the other pre-order i make i have the same issue when the game is out for sale my pre-order was cancel and i need to make a new one and do ot get the bonus.

Best regars;

Seghmet

Marblethrone
05-26-2015, 04:10 PM
There is one technical thing I wonder about...

The uplay library now shows H7 with a blue "Pre-Ordered" banner (http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Marblethrone/HeroesOfUplay2_zpsmpevcver.png). Note the red arrow, it points to the message that says I added a new game. Previously, when the beta client became available, this message said "Marblethrone added a new game: Might and Magic Heroes VII BETA" (http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Marblethrone/HeroesOfUplay_zpsshuvw5lh.png).

Clicking on this tab opens the following screen: http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Marblethrone/HeroesOfUplay3_zpsi7nzdygh.png. If I receive the game in september, I suppose I have to install it like any other game, instead of clicking 'redeem code', right? Or does it download the game like it can download the Beta, after which I only have to insert the game key/code that comes with it?

I also wonder how to obtain the pre-order bonuses. Is there a special code/key for that?

Edit: I just realized that below the game image in the library, it now says "Might and Magic Heroes VII - Beta". That word "Beta" is not there in the first image you see in this post. Apparently something is happening, but what...I do not know. (http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Marblethrone/HeroesOfUplay5_zpsyz66siqn.png)

Also: I see both images together when I select "All games", but the tab "Installed" only shows H6. Makes sense, of course. I guess I DO have to install it first before the Play-button appears on Uplay.

Sharval7
05-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Bonjour,

J'ai le même souci que les personnes au dessus . J'ai acheter la précommande mais impossible de dl la beta . De plus je ne peu remettre le code d'activation vue que je les déjà fait précédemment . Que devons nous faire ? Est ce normal que la beta ne soit pas activé ?

edit : J'ai ma réponse : https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/important-information-beta-delay

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi Sharval7 and welcome to the forums, please have a read here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta#question4

Please note the beta has been delayed, please keep an eye on this post for updates http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1136179-BETA-Situation-Update-May-26th-2015

If you have further concerns please open a ticket with our Support team https://support.ubi.com who will be able to check for you.

Thanks

Bearmon88
06-02-2015, 12:24 AM
can you put a 10dollar digital deluxe upgrade pack for sale on steam i rly want solmyr :p

grebeClan
06-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Any updates regarding the beta ? It's 02.06 already and the beta was supposed to start on 25.05!!!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Any updates regarding the beta ? It's 02.06 already and the beta was supposed to start on 25.05!!!!

Hi GrebeClan, please note that due to issues the beta was delayed. https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/beta-situation-update

Please keep an eye on the forums and website for further announcements.

Thank You for your patience.

grebeClan
06-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the copy pasted message which can be seen over and over in all the threads.

I was asking for a real feedback about the beta ETA...

Gonanda
06-02-2015, 04:39 PM
If you please, anybody, give me one key for beta.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-02-2015, 04:46 PM
If you please, anybody, give me one key for beta.

Hi Gonanda, please use this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1149463-I-Need-An-Extra-Beta-Key for requests, so we can keep the forum tidy.

Thanks

BradJSmith
06-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Hi MoshiMoshi, I preordered and the Beta wasn't in the email. I have submitted a ticket and sent several emails. Latest ticket # 02228532
Could you please look in to this? The beta will be over by the time Customer Service gets back to me. :( Thank you.

Order Number: 13054199029
Order Date: April 25, 2015
Product Name: Might & Magic Heroes VII Deluxe Edition (Pre-Ordered)
Platform: PC
Anticipated Released Date: Fall 2015
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $59.99

ivaha7
06-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Ubi, How long should it take to receive beta-key after collector's edition preorder and payment? Ozon.ru (Russia) didn't send it by email from yesterday till now (>24hrs), is there some issues of Ubisoft or it's a retailer delay issues?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Hi BradJSmith and ivaha7,

I have asked a Technical Support Agent to take a look at your keys for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Ubi-Houck
06-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Ubi, How long should it take to receive beta-key after collector's edition preorder and payment? Ozon.ru (Russia) didn't send it by email from yesterday till now (>24hrs), is there some issues of Ubisoft or it's a retailer delay issues?

Hello, ivaha.

The time it takes to receive a beta key, depends on where you have purchased it from. You can find more information about accessing the beta here:

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta#question4

I have checked on your account and I do not see the beta activated. If you are having any issues with this, please let me know.

Thanks

BradJSmith
06-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Houck, And what about me? I still don't see a message with a beta code. It isn't loaded on my Uplay, only the actual game, which when click says its not out yet. The re direct goes to the Beta web, Redeem a code.

I have read every go to, try to fix it etc. No go. The original email receipt for the order doesn't have the Beta on it even tho it should.

Over a week now asking it would be kind of nice to get it...... Especially considering I bought it via UPLAY not someone else.
Thanks,
bj

ivaha7
06-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Ubi-Houck, I did not get beta-key from Ozon.ru after collection edition purchase (June, 4) - that is my problem.
Support of Ozon.ru 3rd day promises me to send the beta-key but doesn't.

Ubi-Houck
06-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Houck, And what about me? I still don't see a message with a beta code. It isn't loaded on my Uplay, only the actual game, which when click says its not out yet. The re direct goes to the Beta web, Redeem a code.

I have read every go to, try to fix it etc. No go. The original email receipt for the order doesn't have the Beta on it even tho it should.

Over a week now asking it would be kind of nice to get it...... Especially considering I bought it via UPLAY not someone else.
Thanks,
bj

Hey, BJ.

Sorry for not replying to you directly. I passed along your ticket to one of my colleagues in NCSA yesterday. I can see they have responded to your ticket and you should now have access to the beta.

If you are still having issues, please let me know.

Ubi-Houck, I did not get beta-key from Ozon.ru after collection edition purchase (June, 4) - that is my problem.
Support of Ozon.ru 3rd day promises me to send the beta-key but doesn't.

Hey, Ivaha.

If you didn't receive your code from your retailer, please contact them directly for an update.

Thanks

ivaha7
06-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Ubi-Houck, I did. The 5th day after Collector's Edition preorder - no key.
Ozon.ru support even stop to promise to send the beta-key. I feel cheated.

Ubi-Houck
06-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Ubi-Houck, I did. The 5th day after Collector's Edition preorder - no key.
Ozon.ru support even stop to promise to send the beta-key. I feel cheated.

Hello again,

I am sorry for the delay. I have replied to your private message and this should resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience and if you require any further assistance, please let me know.

ivaha7
06-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Ubi-Houck, Thank You!
I've got key from Ozon and your message. What a nice day. ))

bigaxd
06-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi, I have a questio. Do we need the same Conflux and uplay thing to play this game?? please let me know, to see if I should be exited or not. If it does, I will have to unfortunately turn my back

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi bigaxd, Heroes VII requires a one-time activation, after this it will be fully playable offline. However, if you want to play multiplayer mode, you will need to be connected.

Regards

RafaRafa2625
06-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi will you have other figurines available with this pre order or just the one we see?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Hi RafaRafa2625, Ivan is only available with the Collectors Edition for pre-order.

Regards

Pompisen
07-01-2015, 10:15 AM
is the beta still up ?

I cant get anny downloads links. :confused:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi Pompisen and welcome to the forums, the beta finished on June 17th.

Regards

slamdunkz
07-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Hi Kassdhal, Heroes VII requires Uplay. Uplay enables actions, rewards and social interactions.

The game only requires a one-time activation and then will be fully playable offline. Of course, if you want to play online multiplayer mode, you will need to be connected..

This is sad for me. :( I've been a huge fan of this series since Heroes 2. After the fiasco I encountered with Heroes 6, I uninstalled it and never finished playing it. I will never ever purchase an Ubisoft title again that uses UPlay. I really do hope your management figures out that requiring this platform actively prevents sales. UPlay brings NO VALUE to the table for your paying customers. It only brings possible ways to annoy them.

We don't use DRM in my company's product because it only hurts our paying customers. It does nothing at all to those that want to steal. Please join the 21st century.

You guys published the South Park game and that didn't use UPlay and I purchased it. Please go this route with more titles, you'll make more sales. I'm sure the development team would just love to hear about folks that want to purchase the games they are making but won't because management is stuck on a failed DRM solution getting in the way.

bigaxd
07-06-2015, 12:57 PM
thank you for answering my question :)
please make an easy map editor this time :), looking forward

Naylany
07-17-2015, 08:06 PM
I don't have code for beta after buy game

Elle-One
07-18-2015, 07:47 AM
Where did you buy it? Ubishop, Steam, Retailer?

And did you check the FAQ: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta ?

Neromii
07-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Pre-order Deluxe on steam.
Waiting for the second beta.

darksolru
07-29-2015, 08:54 AM
It seems like preorder through the website does not work for me.
https://mmh7.ubi.com/us/shop
i select USA, when i press add to cart i get that rotating circle "loading" and it takes forever and nothing happens....
How can i preorder if it DOES NOT WORK? I tried from home. same thing.
If i select NORWAY for example it loads and says "cart is empty"

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-29-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums darksolru,

Have you got pop ups blocked at all?

darksolru
07-29-2015, 10:06 AM
I asked my friend to try as well and ordering from USA does not work. Just a neverending loading circle
I have them unblocked. Not sure what is the problem.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Update: Whilst this is being investigated please could you pre-order directly from here http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/search/brand.heroes-might-magic/vars.false

Thanks

OK thank you, I will report this to the Webmaster and will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting this.

Ddecisions
08-17-2015, 01:21 PM
I am definately going to try out the Beta and see what its like before preordering.

Also, would be better if you made a deal with steam, so we could play it on steam insted of uplay.

djmosiu22
08-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Hello. Can I also ask you to check the key I activated my account on the website (12 digits ), but so far not received an email confirming the start of beta testing , and the game does not appear in my profile on Uplay . I would be very grateful for verification .

Thank you very much for your time .

Ubi-Houck
08-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Hello. Can I also ask you to check the key I activated my account on the website (12 digits ), but so far not received an email confirming the start of beta testing , and the game does not appear in my profile on Uplay . I would be very grateful for verification .

Thank you very much for your time .

Hey, Djmosiu,

I have checked your account and I can see the beta is activated on your Uplay account. Please download and install the Uplay client from here:

https://ubistatic3-a.akamaihd.net/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe

Once installed, please login using the same account you use to login to the forums. In the games tab, you should see the Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta. You can then click on that icon, which will allow you to download and install the game.

Please let me know if you have any issues with these steps.

Thanks

reigna
08-29-2015, 11:54 PM
On the website it says I have secured access to the Beta - but it does not show up as a game in the Uplay Ap. Account is Reigna

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi Reigna, I have asked Support to take a look at your account.

Thanks

Ubi-Houck
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
On the website it says I have secured access to the Beta - but it does not show up as a game in the Uplay Ap. Account is Reigna

Hey, Reigna,

When entering the beta key on the website, it can take a little time before it will show on the Uplay client. I can see the beta is now on your Uplay account. Can you please check the client again?

Thanks

Dethcord
08-30-2015, 07:19 PM
I see you can get bonus artifacts and heroes if you preorder that game, but where can those be actually used? Campaign only?
It's also interesting if those heroes are unique in some way, or just as boring as usual ones, same for artifacts.

Skarrner
09-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Hello there. Today i bought Preorder offer from 1c (Russia). there is coupon with code wich tell me to go mmh7.com/beta and enter it. But well - beta is ended and beta page have no field for code, and uplay tell me that activation code is not valid. So i want to know how i will get pre-order bonuses (4 characters and artifacts) and when?

victorash
09-18-2015, 07:30 AM
@ Dethcord (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1844312-Dethcord): It's not 4 heroes or characters, it's 4 portraits that probably you'll be able to use as avatars in the Shadow of Council. There is only one unique hero - Solmyr and you get it from Digital Deluxe or Colector's Edition. About the artifacts I didn't find yet info, but we had a little chat here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1260245-Questions-about-Preordering-and-the-Editions-avaialble where you can find more info on them

Skarrner
09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
It's not 4 heroes or characters, it's 4 portraits that probably you'll be able to use as avatars in the Shadow of Council. There is only one unique hero - Solmyr and you get it from Digital Deluxe or Colector's Edition. About the artifacts I didn't find yet info, but we had a little chat here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1260245-Questions-about-Preordering-and-the-Editions-avaialble where you can find more info on them

thx for advice but this is not thing i need. You see - in our country we can buy item for Pre-order game. (you can see it, probably if you go https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/shop and choose preorder offer).
There is coupon wich grant discoun for Deluxe or CE of the game (physical copy) for its price, preorder bonuses and beta access. It work for a month after game release.
On coupon i have 5 steps:

1) Go to mmh7.com/beta
2) Login Uplay account/register one
3) Enter code
4) In beta day i will get access for beta
5) in release day i will get code for preorder bonuses via email.

So i have problem with 1-3 steps cause beta is closed and so i no longer able register code and this mean - they won't have info about my preorder wich means i won't get bonuses

victorash
09-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Sorry Skarrner (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1849960-Skarrner) my answer was for Dethcord (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1844312-Dethcord). I'll edit my post to specify that.

for you my answer is: in the shop I can only choose between the editions, not the bonuses so I don't know what you are talking about. beta is no longer available so that's why you can't enter the code there. that script is not working anymore. for the preorder bonuses I believe you will be able to reedeam the key you'll receive on email via uplay. If you'll have problems you can always open a ticket here - https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/askquestion. So for that keep a record of all the info you have - receipt (physical if you bought it from a store), order number if you purchased it online. I know I had problems with Heroes 6 Complete to enable all the features and I got help there. To activate a product you go to Uplay/Account information and there you have a blue button "Activate product"
this is all the info I know. maybe a mod could give you more details

firstaim
09-22-2015, 09:59 AM
if I buy a pre-order digital edition then how can I get the game after release date? and can I install the game in different PC?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Hi firstaim and welcome to the forums, You will get a confirmation email after your purchase has been completed. On the release date of the game, a tile will appear on your games page in Uplay PC allowing you to begin the download process.

To install the game to a different PC, please sign in the Uplay launcher with the Uplay Account used to purchase the game.

Thanks

BoromiRofGeo
09-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding a purchase of HMM7 on steam. I must say beforehand that i do not wish to spark an online war regarding politics and geopolitics. But it is something i want to get answers from devs or Ubisoft.
Currently steam store page for my country says that if i purchase game i will receive only Russian language. I'm from former CIS country Georgia. Is there any possible way our country (or if it comes to it any country who were in CIS) receive normal english version of the game? I understand the economics and reasoning behind this, but offering to a hardcore fan/client a product on a language of a country that has occupied his country more than 3 times, is a little bit stretch, you know?
Unfortunately uplay seems to handle this in the same manner. Only russian for us.
You have to understand, officially russian is banned in most of CIS countries. And i don't even speak it. So why would i purchase a product available only in russian? Im not saying it out loud or suggesting anything... but this is exactly the reasons what leads people to piracy.

firstaim
09-24-2015, 02:44 AM
Hi firstaim and welcome to the forums, You will get a confirmation email after your purchase has been completed. On the release date of the game, a tile will appear on your games page in Uplay PC allowing you to begin the download process.

To install the game to a different PC, please sign in the Uplay launcher with the Uplay Account used to purchase the game.

Thanks

I saw many people said the language problem, but when I click the pre-order button, i can't find any information about the language. How can I sure that the game I buy is English?

Thanks for reply

firstaim
09-25-2015, 09:32 AM
If your order contains downloadable software and you have not purchased our Extended Download Service (EDS), you have 30 days to download your
purchase. After you download we suggest you save a copy of the downloaded file on an external drive, CD, DVD, or some other storage medium in the event
you have computer problems or the downloaded file becomes damaged or corrupt.
If your product requires a serial number or unlock code, please make a note of the number that appears in the order details above for future reference. An
order confirmation email will be sent to you shortly that will also contain this information

After i bought the game I received this message, and I don't know what is the difference between these two situation. May I sure that I can still download my game after 30 days?

victorash
09-25-2015, 11:06 PM
I asked this question during the limbic stream today and they said that this is something old and that if you have the game in the library it will stay there forever and you'll be able to install it whenever you want

firstaim
09-26-2015, 03:20 AM
I asked this question during the limbic stream today and they said that this is something old and that if you have the game in the library it will stay there forever and you'll be able to install it whenever you want

Thanks