PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Challenge Marker

yjgalla
04-23-2015, 01:11 PM
I started one of the new daily missions yesterday and it said I had to get gold on two tracks and finish one other. On one of the tracks the marker started flashing in the middle of the track as if not gold but platinum was required and even though I did get gold on the track the objective wasn't marked as completed. Since then every track I play has that gold medal marker at the top and though it doesn't seem to have any negative effect(*) it's quite annoying.

Maybe it will go away once the time for the mission runs out, but I thought I'd report the problem. (Edit: yes, it went away)

(*) Except if it has something to do with me not getting the frostpocalypse paint job even if I'm pretty sure I was in that announced 30% range.

Dandey94
04-26-2015, 10:28 AM
I have the same problem, but for me it appeared from first race of the required tracks and the gold timer works okay, but the progress isn't updated

Xtabay
04-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Same issue for me, the daily prospector mission gave me a challenge of getting silver on a track where silver was thus far my best record. The top left screen showed simultaneously targets for both gold and silver, and getting silver didn't clear the mission. I got it to go away by getting a new record & gold medal.

yjgalla
06-12-2015, 10:30 AM
For the record:
Something like this always happens when Night Life is one of the tracks. If the medals for the other tracks don't register, you have to do Night Life first. After that the marker in the race will still show wrong, but the rest will work.