PDA

View Full Version : Support Ticket Open for 7 days - Still no response!

moofecker
04-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I have had a support ticket open for 7 days without any response from ubisoft/redlynx.
The support site indicates a 48hr response. Even allowing for weekends, this is way past that.

I seem to remember in the early days a ticket got automatically closed because it had been inactive for too long.
the responsiveness of the support team is shockingly bad, what am i supposed to do to get a response. I have completed all the info as requested.

On the off chance that someone from support is actually looking at the support forum, the ticket is number 02155381 and it relates to the yeti fur missions not being unlocked

moofecker
04-23-2015, 10:50 AM
this is so annoying now, i cant go any further with the missions as i need the bottoms for the arctic explorer outfit to be able to ride icy foothills

abhinavd
04-23-2015, 09:24 PM
yea they are highly annoying .. even I have a ticket open since more than 3 weeks ... they first replied to me after 10 days and then asked for proof of purchase (my issue was related to in app purchase) then they asked to validate the email id used for purchase .... then asked me to send a screenshot of the mail I had sent to them about the proof of purchase (where sender and receiver are visible) ... in the next email they asked me to send the screenshot of the email where I confirmed the email id of purchase ..... so basically they are wasting time and perhaps send a automated reply that they keep prepared for such issues ...... so be prepared to wait for at least one month before your issue is resolved !!!!

moofecker
04-24-2015, 04:06 PM
abhinavd, thanks for the reply,
I cant imagine that i am the only person saying "i will NEVER go near another Ubisoft game as long as i live"