PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China [Stuck at Sequence 5]

GoldyTart
04-23-2015, 01:22 AM
I have been playing ACC:C for a few hours and the game was running flawlessly, that is until I got stuck and cannot progress...

At the end of sequence 4, I have unlocked the ability to kill an enemy as Shao is sliding... Before Sequence 5 starts, I get a tutorial with Ezio in order to try out the move... The problem is that no enemy spawns when I'm in the tutorial. So I just run around and cannot progress...

I have tried:

To replay the tutorial
To restart the game
To check the integrity of the files
To replay Sequence 4 and continue onward
To use Eagle Vision which shows no enemies
To open the map which shows the layout of the sequence that I am not in technically
To slide and tap X randomly to see if it would work...

I am at my wits end... If there is a way I can bypass the tutorial or get another save file, that would help me to continue playing... How can I fix this bug?

Thanks

MoonLiTz
04-23-2015, 04:05 AM
I found this bug too.
http://s3.postimg.org/c8wcrghlf/Untitled22.png

GoldyTart
04-23-2015, 04:14 AM
That is exactly what I see... Pretty frustrating... Did you happen to get any kind of workaround?

RVSage
04-23-2015, 07:13 AM
Try removing the ezio outfit and proceed through the mission

MoonLiTz
04-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Try removing the ezio outfit and proceed through the mission

i remove ezio outfit , wang wangming's dao and play mission 5 only or play through mission 3 ,4 ,5 again. but ....

http://s27.postimg.org/vk5tj8v8j/Untitledasdad.png

UbiVolfbane
04-23-2015, 03:22 PM
Please try reinstalling the game to see if this continues. You may also want to try starting another save to check if it is a persistent save issue. I also request that you submit your computer's full dxdiag and msinfo so we can investigate this properly. Feel free to include any images or other information while doing so. You can submit the files via "my question" here: https://support.ubi.com.

TachibanaTenshi
04-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Just wanna say that I'm having this problem too. I'll try the reinstall, but yea. And no, I don't have any Uplay items.

shinkuflame
04-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Please try reinstalling the game to see if this continues. You may also want to try starting another save to check if it is a persistent save issue. I also request that you submit your computer's full dxdiag and msinfo so we can investigate this properly. Feel free to include any images or other information while doing so. You can submit the files via "my question" here: https://support.ubi.com.

I reinstalled it and still am receiving same bug.

SunnyHeals
04-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Run the game in Windowed mode then try that .. When I did that the guard was there. Hope it works for you too.

Kurisu13R
04-27-2015, 07:40 PM
I found this bug too.
http://s3.postimg.org/c8wcrghlf/Untitled22.png

Yeah!! this is my problem as well, I want to play more Sequences in chronicles china but i am stuck here. My first time playing assassin's creed on pc and this is what happened -.-

TheRedDuncan64
04-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Run the game in Windowed mode then try that .. When I did that the guard was there. Hope it works for you too.

Thanks for the answer! I figure I'd just be stuck there forever :p

If this happened to anyone else, make sure you reset the game after going windowed.

[Silde note, you can slide to the left of the tutorial (to the invisible wall) and go through the ground slightly.]

Mr_Shade
04-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi Guys, did windowed mode solve the issue?

Please update your tickets if you have them open with support!

Kurisu13R
04-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the answer! I figure I'd just be stuck there forever :p

If this happened to anyone else, make sure you reset the game after going windowed.

[Silde note, you can slide to the left of the tutorial (to the invisible wall) and go through the ground slightly.]

Well... I followed your slide note while windowed mode and shao jun's feet are only in the ground -.- when I pressed my map button 2 times, the objective pops up and i am still stuck on the training -.-

Kurisu13R
04-28-2015, 05:08 AM
Hi Guys, did windowed mode solve the issue?

Please update your tickets if you have them open with support!

I have tried all of the suggestion above, but I am still stuck

TachibanaTenshi
04-28-2015, 07:55 AM
Tried reinstalling, tried window mode, neither helped. The enemies still didn't appear.

nine913
04-28-2015, 03:44 PM

It work !!!!
Thank a lot
I run game in windowed mode and change game's resolution and then the guard appear !!!!

Kurisu13R
04-28-2015, 04:29 PM
It work !!!!
Thank a lot
I run game in windowed mode and change game's resolution and then the guard appear !!!!

I have tried the windowed mode and all of the game's resolution and still no guards (T ^ T)

- I am not mad or angry about this bug, just feel disppointed as a fan...

KayoGamerGun
05-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Try this, to finish the loading screen while the screen is black push the pause button after a few seconds squeeze play. Worked for me, I have helped. Brazilian'm sorry for bad English

Kurisu13R
05-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Try this, to finish the loading screen while the screen is black push the pause button after a few seconds squeeze play. Worked for me, I have helped. Brazilian'm sorry for bad English

Thank you very much sir!!!!! you have save my $9.99, I was about to give up at ubisoft, but you sir, are the only one who was helpful. TheUbisupport could not even help me and they even want me to replace my graphic card which is more expensive just so i could continue this game, complete b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t. Thank you very much.

marioi1997
06-15-2015, 12:15 PM
this worked for me. compatibilty mode win vista service pack 2, run in 640 x 480 and administrator mode, also run a game in windowed mode.

kurohakuryuu
11-29-2015, 09:03 AM
try this, to finish the loading screen while the screen is black push the pause button after a few seconds squeeze play. Worked for me, i have helped. Brazilian'm sorry for bad english

thank you omg i almost thought that my $10 would be wasted to we need more people like you in the world

Aksunqur
01-11-2016, 03:29 PM
I tried everything mentioned here, but nothing worked.
This is the strangest bug I ever saw in a game, the game was running very smooth and than this.

Black_Widow9
01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
I tried everything mentioned here, but nothing worked.
This is the strangest bug I ever saw in a game, the game was running very smooth and than this.
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Absurdikum
01-25-2016, 08:21 PM

This also worked for me. Thank you very much! What a funny bug xD