PDA

View Full Version : PC Searching for Assassins Creed: Unity contacts

stefandusic
04-20-2015, 09:27 PM
I want to play Co-Op missions and I wanna do them stealthy, but itīs next to impossible to do so alone and itīs very hard if you canīt communicate with other players. Uplay offers a voice chat, I think, but Iīve never been able to use it. My Uplay account is "stefandusic" and my Skype is "stefandjusic" (donīt forget the "j").
(Iīve beaten all the games 100% except Unity and Rogue, which Iīm working on right now :) Iīm almost done with Unity though)

SevenReels
04-21-2015, 12:33 AM
I want to play Co-Op missions and I wanna do them stealthy, but itīs next to impossible to do so alone and itīs very hard if you canīt communicate with other players. Uplay offers a voice chat, I think, but Iīve never been able to use it. My Uplay account is "stefandusic" and my Skype is "stefandjusic" (donīt forget the "j").
(Iīve beaten all the games 100% except Unity and Rogue, which Iīm working on right now :) Iīm almost done with Unity though)

Just join us. We use teamspeak 3 which is a voice chat software for games. We also have the best players and gamer chicks if you are into that.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/996130-RALL-Rogue-Alliance-Recruitment-Page