PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2: Codex Page issue

Viraaj18
04-17-2015, 09:17 AM
So recently I completed my Bonfire of the Vanities mission and headed to Monteriggioni to go to the next mission. Then I noticed that I have to collect all codex pages before I can continue with my game. I have 23 in all, decrypted and on the wall. When I went to Florence I saw about two on my map and went to get them. Here's where the problem started. I got into the bank or whatever and opened the chest, but it didn't say I collected a codex page but said that my money pouch was full.(I used a trainer and had infinite money) I knew that it wasn't just a normal chest because the map showed a codex page there. I thought maybe the trainer is doing this, and so I deleted it. Now I can't even open the chest (He used to close and then reopen the chest before) and I don't find any codex pages on the map. What's more, I can't find Leonardo anywhere in the maps. I tried at all of his residences and the workshop (Claudia's room) in the Villa but no use. I checked a few forums and they say it's a glitch and there's no way out except for playing the game again. Some websites suggested talking to everyone in the villa and attempting a few side missions etc, and I followed everything they said. I've been stuck on this for about 3 days now, and I seriously do need some help. And if I have to play the game again, can I play it from a recent mission or do I have to do the whole thing again and how?

Thanks.

--Viraaj18--