PDA

View Full Version : Is this just me?

davyj
01-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Does anybody know a workaround so I can get my K1 thingy - whenever I try to link from the City in Live or from the book on my shelf to Gerhassen(apologies for dodge spelling) I get the famous stack error - been the same since the problems of New Year and the "Clerical Error"......

davyj
01-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Does anybody know a workaround so I can get my K1 thingy - whenever I try to link from the City in Live or from the book on my shelf to Gerhassen(apologies for dodge spelling) I get the famous stack error - been the same since the problems of New Year and the "Clerical Error"......

gaminrey
01-10-2004, 12:09 PM
if you don't have much progress in LIVE you could get teh KI in prime and then upload single player progress into a new character. If you have the KI from Prime you have it in LIVE as well.

EluthArine
01-10-2004, 01:32 PM
But a person still needs to update the KI in Live. I don't know a workaround, but maybe this should be in the technical area? And reported to Cyan/Ubi as a bug?

sydian
01-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Davyj: did you get the latest client update? I too got many stack errors when trying to link. Mostly to the balconies and the roof. But I've only gotten one since I did the client update. Hope this helps.