PDA

View Full Version : Or-du-Nord outpost warehouse isn't restocking (Rogue).

Frag_Maniac
04-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? I've played at least 2 or 3 fairly lengthy sessions and it still hasn't restocked. I made a mistake out of impatience and caused the 2nd key holder to flee the first time I tried it, but damn, this is a ridiculously long time for it to restock.

Anykeyer
04-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Just like ac4 restocking isnt time based. Game keeps at least 3 (at least I think its the correct number) outposts stocked at all times. When only 3 full outposts left and you empty one of them game refills another one (outposts are picked randomly, doesnt matter how long they were empty). If you want this particular outpost to restock you have to empty other outposts, and since RNG is involved it can take a long time too.

Frag_Maniac
04-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Yes I'm aware of that, but as far as I know, once you beat each outpost mission, they don't restock anymore, and I can't think of many I HAVEN'T beaten. I'm not even sure there are 3 others that I haven't.

Anykeyer
04-10-2015, 07:33 AM
They do restock for me. I always had 3 (or maybe it was 4) outposts full even after clearing all outposts at least once.

Locopells
04-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Is this after completing the main campaign? Only I've noticed in ACIV, that warehouses won't restock until the next sequence.

Frag_Maniac
04-10-2015, 11:05 AM
No, I've not completed the campaign. Right now I'm a little over halfway through and just put in a pretty long session mopping up all the locations to 100% sync them. I then focused just on the 10 locations with warehouses and did several of them to the point of a few of them I'd already done restocking, but everytime I check Or-du-Nord, it isn't restocked. That one warehouse is a pain in the arse to get to restock.