PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Sage? [SPOILERS]

Altair1789
04-07-2015, 09:36 PM
I was playing ACU the other day and noticed that this one assassin standing by a casket in the assassin bureau had weird eyes. I decided to try to get a close-up to see what was wrong with them, and it turns out he's a sage

http://i.imgur.com/WI3DTe6.jpg

This probably doesn't mean anything, but why? I looked around the assassin bureau for other sage assassins but couldn't find anything other than the fact that everyone there had distinctly orange eyes, including the guy in the end of Dead Kings (who was brought up as having different colored eyes in another thread, but to me it just looks like he has 2 orange eyes and one of his pupils is huge). Is there a reason as to why there's a sage in the assassin bureau and orange eyed assassins? If not, then why would Ubisoft put them in?

(Dead Kings guy)
http://i.imgur.com/3kgJsxv.jpg

wvstolzing
04-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Too much sage ruins the pasta sauce.

- Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Shahkulu101
04-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Not everyone with two different coloured eyes is a Sage. Probably just a coincidence, or a little Easter Egg.

Doubt he's important.

Markaccus
04-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Too much sage ruins the pasta sauce.

- Ezio Auditore da Firenze

"But it perfects the stuffing for the turkey"

Ratonhnhaké:ton

Altair1789
04-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Doubt he's important.

Probably, but still, sages are pretty important, why just throw them around like that?

Markaccus
04-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Wouldn't it be natural for one or two assassins to have the eyes of a sage? Isn't eagle vision a throwback from the precursor civ? Thats always the way i understood things?

VestigialLlama4
04-07-2015, 09:57 PM
The animators don't always follow instructions. According to Darby McDevitt, Jacques de Molay in the opening sequence was supposed to have Sage Eyes but they made a mistake and left it out.

Shahkulu101
04-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Probably, but still, sages are pretty important, why just throw them around like that?

Like I said, probably not a Sage - more likely a coincidence...

Sorrosyss
04-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, I imagine it was just done by an artist out of fun. But who knows...

Then again, it is entirely possible that it is Aita purposefully infiltrating all organisations. After all, he's ended up at Abstergo. A pirate. A templar.

Of course, this also means that Arno just handed over a Piece of Eden to Aita. Such ramifications!

Altair1789
04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Of course, this also means that Arno just handed over a Piece of Eden to Aita. Such ramifications!

That's a good point, that could be an interesting part of the plot if they ever gave us a Napoleonic Wars game with Arno