PDA

View Full Version : Unity assassination contracts

travilanche
04-05-2015, 01:40 PM
So I finally got my ps4 on Wednesday and picked up Unity on Friday. I love the game. The guards are finally a challenge and you can't massacre them 100 at a time.

what I don't like is the assassination contracts. It's just like in AC III pretty much. They give you someone to kill but give you no reason as to why, and you just run up to them in the street and stab them. This is even more confusing in unity because the missions have titles, but then no subsequent back story.

they need to go back to the AC II contracts where they gave you a name and a reason to kill these people, and make it more than just stabbing a random dude from behind.

at 20% completion this is probably my biggest gripe with the game.

D.I.D.
04-05-2015, 05:34 PM
There was a bunch of content which used to be locked behind the Companion App. You were only meant to get a slow drip of these contracts, but now they're flooding the whole map with icons.

I agree with you 100% - those assassinations actively make the game worse. It's a pity given how great the real assassinations are in the main story.

Assassin_M
04-05-2015, 06:30 PM
The assassination contracts are not the companion app missions. They're the social club missions given by the council.

travilanche
04-05-2015, 06:48 PM
The assassination contracts are not the companion app missions. They're the social club missions given by the council.

i actually was talking about the companion assassinations. The blue assassin icons on the map.

Assassin_M
04-05-2015, 06:49 PM
i actually was talking about the companion assassinations. The blue assassin icons on the map.
I know, that's why I'm saying. Those are just throw away missions. The actual assassination missions are the social club missions.