PDA

View Full Version : A Real Rainbow Six Game

INI RAGE IYI
04-03-2015, 09:01 PM
I feel like theres a solid foundation here for an amazing rainbow six game one that could bring back the golden age of fps but in order for this to happen Ubi and Team Rainbow will have to let go of the money hungry mentality that has poisoned game makers since the brainless noob friendly COD era began. I challenge the team to go back and play Rainbow Six Black Arrow for 1hr and then follow it up with COD modern warfare and then pop in siege and honestly tell me you feel like you are playing a Rainbow Game I'm mean actual gameplay not planning attack gimmicks I mean Rainbow recoil, rainbow shooting, Rainbow six tap trigger to save ammo instead of noob spray everywhere, cover leaning. I mean real Rainbow Six learning curve. I know the COD money machine is attractive but fans are tired of the sprint run die respawn rinse and repeat. Take a leap of faith in the foundation you have and the history of real tactical shooters and bring back the real Rainbow Six experience not the COD version of Rainbow....please Team Rainbow its been long enough.

Pest_AWC
04-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry...it's a little too late for that. The game is already at ALPHA phase and the Devs at the REDDIT forum already said the only changes going forward will be minor and not a change to the core gameplay. Since they stole casual gamer crutches like Hit Markers, Last Stand, no gimping, no working doors, ammo pools, floating waypoint markers, and all the HUD clutter from games like COD and BF, it means they no longer want to even try to be a game like the original 3 R6 games were.

UBI would have had to read their own forums over the last 10 years to understand what type of game Rainbow fans want, and what type of game the original 3 Rainbow Six games were. Unfortunately, there is no indication what-so-ever that they do that. They only reach out to the public when they need us to test something they are soon going to slap the R6 name on and release, even if it is COD: Siege....oops...meant R6: Siege.

nagajolokia666
04-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Sorry...it's a little too late for that. The game is already at ALPHA phase and the Devs at the REDDIT forum already said the only changes going forward will be minor and not a change to the core gameplay.
.:(

then they should at least give us a hardcore mode:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1058066-Any-official-words-on-the-HARDCORE-mode-!

Pest_AWC
04-03-2015, 09:25 PM
They should, but they'll probably have some excuse about not wanting to split the playbase or not want to re-balance everything for a different mode.

INI RAGE IYI
04-04-2015, 01:13 AM
I would take a hardcore if they remove sprinting and all the things that make siege a COD clone. Like the super easy recoil system in which I can spray from accross the map and get kills easy with a learning curve that takes 2mins to get use to.

PH.Garensterz
04-04-2015, 01:27 AM
I hope some Devs out there would make another SWAT 4'ish game. I'll let R6 Siege a pass, I'm tired of playing like a COD player.

eLFantome
04-04-2015, 03:20 PM
I hope some Devs out there would make another SWAT 4'ish game. I'll let R6 Siege a pass, I'm tired of playing like a COD player.

Hell yea! Swat 4 with paper spray and taser!!! ive played this game too much :DD The little camera in the corner was so nice too!

INI RAGE IYI
04-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Now here's a real Rainbow Six Experience. ..wow I feel like buying a xbox 360 just for this game looks like im watching a throwback video to the good old days. This is what Siege should be aiming at perfecting.

https://youtu.be/bn4hqML8oj4

Now this is what Rainbow is was and always should be. UBI call Siege Call of Duty Siege...and buy this game from 505 and call that Rainbow...or atleast remember that Rainbow is Rainbow and not COD.

RESlDENTEVIL 6
04-04-2015, 09:39 PM
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANG FROM COD

DELAY THE GAME, make the bigger minor tweaks we need, if you can even call them that!!

There's so many easy fixes to make this game so much more appealing then it allready is!!!

THE FAST PACED ACTION?! Fixable, and if you can call it that. More like running from a timer that makes absolute no sense for immersion

I came into these forums to see what I was up against 5 days ago. At that point in time I was 100% buying the game.

I'm not boycotting this right now, not even slightly
I'm just not seeing a dev who gives a cap about user feedback and that is a major turn down for me
HUGE CORRUPT VIBE= NO SALE

My sale?
Fixes or it didn't happen

INI RAGE IYI
04-06-2015, 01:24 AM
I've been waiting fora Rainbow Six game since Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow and it looks like I'll either have to make it myself or keep waiting. Very disappointed in the fact that Ubisoft and Team Rainbow have not found their way back to Rainbow but have settled on making another COD clone. I miss the good Old days.

RESlDENTEVIL 6
04-07-2015, 10:36 PM
I've been waiting fora Rainbow Six game since Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow and it looks like I'll either have to make it myself or keep waiting. Very disappointed in the fact that Ubisoft and Team Rainbow have not found their way back to Rainbow but have settled on making another COD clone. I miss the good Old days.

Couldn't have said it better myself. THEIR KILLING THEMSELVS You tubers who got in the alpha are mocking them
It's not a good bad publicity either. It's just a disapointment

Champ 721
04-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Don't get your hopes up even if they do add a hardcore mode. It won't change anything, just like it didn't change anything in Splinter Cell: Blacklist's Spies vs Mercernaries. The game is built from the ground up to be a casualized, minimal depth experience for the average windowlicker to enjoy. A different rule set isn't going to change the core of the game. Face it: Ubisoft doesn't care about their old fans. We are now irrelevant.

Genocidejunkie.
04-07-2015, 11:39 PM
this game even without the hardcore element overhauls needs a delay. its no where near ready and it wont be ready for fall. but this isnt a true to roots R6 title IMO as a vet since the very first game. I dunno how hard it is to just look at passed games and use that template and build off that. modernize etc. its not that hard. they can still use some of the things they made for this game. or make their own game. but dont use Rainbow to push out this garbage.

MeanPanda03
04-08-2015, 01:01 AM
But guise wat about teh investorzzzz ?????

BravoSixWhiskey
04-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Missing the cover system from RB6 Vegas, this game plays more like COD than anything else, if they haven't noticed COD has been in a steady decline for the past few years. They should have stuck with the RB6 Vegas style that they had. After playing the alpha for mere minutes I have decided not to purchase this failed game, this game does not follow the Tom Clancy style of games. It is almost as bad a decision as when they decided to make Ghost Recon a pay to win game (Free to play).

K9Diarmuid
04-08-2015, 01:57 AM
I feel like every FPS from 2008 on is going to be a "COD clone" to somebody somewhere. To many CS:GO plays like a "COD clone", but it continues to regularly draw in a huge amount of revenue. I feel that Siege plays somewhere between M.A.G. and CS:GO, which is a huge bonus for me, and I feel that the unique defence and assault linked with the rapid, yet tactical approach is quite refreshing.

INI RAGE IYI
04-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Rainbow six went away from Rainbow six starting with the vegas games. While this was some people's intro into the rainbow universe those of us that played before that know true rainbow. That cover system was stupid n unrealistic, how are you going to get aganist a wall but still be able to see around it in 3rd person. Old school answer was lean out because thats how it would go down in the real world..but even with my dislike for the vegas games I would take them over this..and as far as cs:go n m.a.g go they were ok games but the fast pace run n gun approach was what made them different from rainbow slow n tactical approach think before you come around corners feel. And this game fails to deliver that old school realism.

pedropbc
04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
It has been so many years now, and i'm still waiting for a real R6 game. Since Raven Shield none has been made. And now we got another slap in the face. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1056670-Leaked-early-Box-Art-and-Announcement

xcopps
04-08-2015, 03:48 PM
"oh yeah, we look on the forums for constructive criticism and see what the people want in our games" - ubisoft dev team

-_- **** you ubi