PDA

View Full Version : Any official words on the HARDCORE mode?!

nagajolokia666
04-03-2015, 07:00 PM
...so will there be a hardcore game mode in R6 Siege,a game mode that will remove all this casual/noob friendly and hand-holding crap ,that Ubisoft created and implemented,in this so called "tactical shooter"?!:rolleyes:

a hardcore mode that has:

a nice and clean minimalistic HUD
a magazine ammo system like in insurgency
slower movement speed
more time on the round timer
NO X-Ray silhouettes for teammates
NO hitmarkers
NO killfeed,no reload warning icon,no +XP pop-ups and floating points,no floating kill/skull icons ...
NO grenade/hit direction/get shoot or other markers and indicators or direction arrow icons
NO quick grenade button(but with equippable grenades/flashbangs)
NO crosshair (but maybe with a free-aim system?! https://youtu.be/mWaGbn0Qo_M?t=1m48s)
with MORE weapon recoil (especially on the PC)
and NO...(you get the point)
(learn/take/copy/watch some stuff from INSURGENCY,this is a great hardcore game,with some awesome game mechanics:cool:)

Ubisoft,..we all know,and get it,you want to go for the CoD money,...But man...not like this...not with Rainbow Six:(

so for the love of god PLEASE make a proper hardcore mode,so that we can finally,after years of waiting,play a real tactical shooter in 2015 that is made by you Ubisoft ,and you will make history,not as the bad guy that killed the Rainbow Six soul of the franchise :(... but as the good guy that saved it and carried on its legacy:):D;):cool:

INI RAGE IYI
04-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Agree 100%.

Pest_AWC
04-03-2015, 09:15 PM
There has been absolutely nothing mentioned no matter how many times it has been brought up.

nagajolokia666
04-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Will there be a more hardcore way to play the game?[/U]
New settings and modes will be elaborated on as we approach the Beta later this year. Simon Larouche, game director, says: ‘We already embraced a more realistic approach in our game mechanics. By default, we don’t have aim assist, nor health regen and friendly fire is ON.’ For those interested in disabling HUD elements, it will eventually be possible to disable them locally for yourself (no matter which mode you are playing) through the options. It is in our current plans to also allow custom session hosts to disable HUD elements for everyone participating in the match. This includes hit markers and teammate highlights. Simon added that depending of the community’s needs, feedback and desires, new playlists could eventually be made available in order to create new experiences.

finally some official words from the devs. nice to see progress Ubisoft!

...but i'm still going to have my eyes peeled,and will bomb you with my Flak,if you make bad decisions or mistakes for the hardcore mode in Siege ;):p

osuper
04-04-2015, 10:16 PM
So do I, Agree 100%.

PH.Garensterz
04-05-2015, 02:38 AM
finally some official words from the devs. nice to see progress Ubisoft!

...but i'm still going to have my eyes peeled,and will bomb you with my Flak,if you make bad decisions or mistakes for the hardcore mode in Siege ;):p

It will only be the same as COD's hardcore mode, so there is nothing special there. I was really hoping for a Swat 4 kind of hardcore type but chances are very very rare at this point.

nagajolokia666
04-05-2015, 10:25 AM
It will only be the same as COD's hardcore mode, so there is nothing special there. I was really hoping for a Swat 4 kind of hardcore type but chances are very very rare at this point.
oh god i hope that you are wrong :(
i also fear,that they just going to chenge/remove some small thing,and then call it "hardcore" .but the core gameplay mechanics wiill still remain the same (arcade and fast paced) and so it will not work,

Travo0159
04-05-2015, 02:51 PM
‘We already embraced a more realistic approach in our game mechanics.

LOL