PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Tournament Challenge

Redlynx_Shogun
04-03-2015, 12:35 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBqhkDpWYAAQDqt.jpg

Welcome, Trials Riders. It's time to test your skills in the Weekend Tournament Challenge.

What's this?
This is a one time only tournament lasting for 72 hours on Xbox One, Playstation 4 & PC.

What do I get for participating?
Besides bragging rights the top player across all 3 platforms will get themselves a Trials Fusion flag signed by the dev team. The tournament will also award some in game XP when it closes on Monday.

How do I participate?
Simple, go to the tournament menu in Trials Fusion & play the Weekend Competition tournament. That's it.

When can I play?
Challenge starts Friday April 3rd at 12:00 CET (it's on now!)

I ShinFenix I
04-03-2015, 01:18 PM
As a french I'm really happy to see this tournament and I'll play it now.

Ozy Be
04-03-2015, 01:49 PM
:)Nice...
Congrats to EOA:p
May as well have a go anyway sure:D

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Any reason this isn't on 360? Trials Fusion is on 360 as well, not just those platforms. 360 has tournaments, so I don't understand why it's not on 360, if it contains DLC tracks, then why do the tournament now and not next weekend. It's not like PC, PS4 or Xbox One players have bought something extra, we all have the same game, so why is this victimisation happening.

medina1973
04-03-2015, 02:03 PM
yeah ! good ideas for a great challenge
thank you .

Sandholm
04-03-2015, 03:43 PM
wow, not on 360? really? you have out done yourself redlynx ''Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap'' Kappa

aMcConghie16
04-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah agreed what's the deal why do the 360 people not be able to participate???? I was like Sweet new DLC nope not for 360 , cool tournament nope not for 360..... If I had the money to buy a X1 or ps4 I would but I don't lol maybe il start a charity "help drew get a next gen console lmao":(

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Yet another thing we on the 360 or left out of this is getting ridiculous :mad:

and please in future make your patch notes clear as to what console gets what or atleast reply to ppl who were getting there hopes up for single lane multi on 360

grcsurfin
04-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Yet another thing we on the 360 or left out of this is getting ridiculous :mad:

and please in future make your patch notes clear as to what console gets what or atleast reply to ppl who were getting there hopes up for single lane multi on 360

Neither pc or xbox one or ps4 has single lane multiplayer.
Xbox 360 got left out on dlc for a reason next gen is useless and that is not lies the specs are extremley week
The game shouldnt exist for last gen
No game adds descriptoins or content in there patch notes it called path notes for a reason.

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Neither pc or xbox one or ps4 has single lane multiplayer.
Xbox 360 got left out on dlc for a reason next gen is useless and that is not lies the specs are extremley week
The game shouldnt exist for last gen
No game adds descriptoins or content in there patch notes it called path notes for a reason.

Do some research before u come at me with some nonsense single lane tracks were added in to the rotation on pc ps4 and xbox one as stated in the below quote(I watch ppl stream it every day)

And I am well aware the next gen consoles or more powerful I'm not stupid but we were promised the same game before release if they wanted to push the engine on next gen consoles they should not have released it on 360 but they did.

Plus no DLC has been left out we get the latest DLC this Wednesday so again do some research.

Edit: it was this post I was referring to that caused some confusion In my self and some others

It’s that time, riders!

The latest update (this is the 7th!) for Trials Fusion is live RIGHT NOW across most platforms. This update is delayed on Xbox 360, but we’ll keep you updated when we have information to post. We’re still committed to making your experience with Trials Fusion the best you’ve had with any Trials game, and with this update, and the 4 pages of patch notes, we’re also happy to re-announce a few of the standout items.

Ninja Feeds are live on Track Central. It doesn’t really matter if you are a fan of Ninja tracks or not, this change will help just about everyone more easily find the content they are looking for. Don’t like Ninjas? Those tracks aren’t going to be in the Extreme feeds anymore! Like Ninja tracks? You get a ton of new feeds! Win-Win.

What’s this? New tracks in a title update? That’s right; we’re expanding the X-Supercross experience with 5 brand new tracks being added to the rotation.

Single Lane Tracks are also now available in Public Matchmaking. The full details are here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1042105-Dev-Update-Public-Single-Lane-Multiplayer), but we’re happy that this has been accomplished, and we’re checking out the possibility to bring more Single Player tracks to MP.

The full patch notes have been up for a little bit, and you can check them out right here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1048895-Trials-Fusion-Update-7-Patch-Notes).
And the patch notes said Added Trials map support to Public Matchmaking it should have said excluding xbox 360 in both threads

xXJ4cK1EBXx
04-04-2015, 04:27 AM
I really love how people are still oblivious to the fact the the 360 just can't handle the new stuff as well as the current gen consoles.

and another thing, 360 was NEVER promised to be the exact same as the ps4/xbone/pc versions. they all were promised to have 6 dlc's by my and an online multiplayer mode somewhere in between. 360 will get everything it's been promised, don't complain about redlynx not being able to consistently provide content for a console that is now hitting ancient status. I'm pretty sure every update or thing that the guys at redlynx come up with is tested out on the 360 as well as the other consoles, but point is, they probably don't work as well (if at all).

Trials Fusion is ultimately a next generation game. all you 360 users are just going to have to accept that you can only run the game to your consoles capabilities, and can't expect the people at redlynx to put a halt on further production just to provide for an outdated system.

I personally think the updates should just stop for 360 all together, I don't like it hindering progress the game could of been getting, it's gotten everything it's been promised. 360 users will only get annoyed when an update is too powerful for their system, and ps4/xbone/pc users will get even more annoyed if their content is getting delayed so that an undeserving console can be included

TL : DR your console is too outdated to keep up, get over it

Xtabay
04-04-2015, 10:32 AM
TL : DR your console is too outdated to keep up, get over it

It was and Ubisoft/RedLynx decision to publish the game on X360. They sure didn't mind taking the money though, right? So that also brings some responsibility to publish the same content to all platforms when possible. If there's a valid reason, that's ok, but tournaments are already on X360, so I don't see how this couldn't be on X360 as well. It doesn't make any sense that it's because "the HW is old". Overall your post is just incredibly ignorant, and your reasoning is that of a small child.

xXJ4cK1EBXx
04-04-2015, 01:30 PM
It might sound childish, but people whining about their 360 not getting the same features as the current gen consoles is even more childish.

Just because a game has a release on 360 as well as current gens doesn't entitle it to recieve the same updates and additions that the better consoles are getting. Games like GTA V or Diablo III on last gen consoles don't get anymore updates unlike the current gen counterparts, what makes trials on 360 any more deserving than these games? and although valid excuses are nice to have, they aren't needed, and shouldn't be in this case, Rockstar could of easily added first person gameplay on 360 GTA V, but they didn't, because they want to focus on the more important consoles, and want to progress forward in technology, rather than sit idle.

Get upset all you want, but at the end of the day, the 360 is nearing it's death, I imagine you won't be able to buy games from retail stores within the next year. and will have to resort to places like Gamestop for used (and probably scratched) games.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-04-2015, 04:34 PM
This thread is about a competition. A tournament. 360 has tournaments, so there shouldn't be a reason why Xbox 360 couldn't be included in the competition

i can understand certain updates may take longer to do on 360, or the 360 may not be able to handle some things that are in the updates, which is why they got left out on fusion, understandable, but not putting 360 in the competition is just stupid. Just like the world trials championship, even though that wasn't redlynx's fault, there was an undeserving winner, as better players couldn't participate, and that is exactly how this is. It's just going to be an undeserving winner who wins. No point in competition if everyone can't compete.

Smeghead89
04-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Im on ps4 and from my point of view this is a bad choice and i fully agree with the above post, there should be no reason to hold back 360 players, maybe it should be held back untill 360 have the dlc or something but if i was a top rider i would not be overthrilled about winning a tournoment knowing there could easily be a better rider who wasnt allowed entry

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-04-2015, 05:10 PM
^ "Knowing there could easily be a better rider who wasn't allowed entry" couldn't have said it any better. Oh well, redlynx seem to have been avoiding this thread since they put it out. Wonder what would have happened if there were problems with it, they just wouldn't know I guess.

I'm really looking forward to the excuse they have for this one.

funktastic-
04-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Which is better ?

Completely abandoning the 360 and moving all to next gen or continuing to give the 360 as much as possbile within this franchise as it can. I would think the later is the best option and is also a sign that redlynx have tried not to sell the 360 down the river when in a buisness world would have been justified in doing so

You can pick up a 360 for next to nothing now where as the next gen consoles set us back tons so i don't see where missing out on the odd slight things is really a big problem. People choose to stay with 360 and thats entirely up to them but then it has to be kept in mind that they will not get the same as more advanced systems. Think of the new 4k tv channels and netflix. People who perscribe to this channel can download the films yet people who have a 4k tv can also watch thier films in 4k and the same as 3d. Yet everyone pays the same subscription prices.

As much as i feel for people with old tech i dont think for a console that you can swap a few dvds and a packet of crisps for really miss out on that much within this game. At the end of the day nobody paid for the extra content the devs give which is in this case this and nobody paid for single lane mp , that is all optional extra and depends if you have the tools to expect what they give. If you don't then thats nobody's fault other than the gamer.

just my view:)

There is nothing in this game that upon buying the product gives anything different to any console. everyone gets mp everyone gets recommended and the career mode. Everyone gets tc and all its componants. What some peope do get that is extra is single lane mp , things like this tournament and so on but thats nothing to do with the original purchase of the game. It is indeed normal and fine for a company to give extra to the next future of machines and any downloads or extras usually do come in this form be it tv , gaming or an thing regarding tech.

Now to sort out the imput lag on this new 4k tv mmmmm were to put it hahahahaha:p

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Yea, like I said before funktastic, the fact that Xbox 360 doesn't get modes like single lane MP isn't a problem as that is completely understandable as it would take a lot longer to make it work on 360 as it would have to be changed and what not. That is understandable so personally it doesn't bother me that they didn't include some updates.

The only problem I have is that they didn't include Xbox 360 on the tournament (what this thread is 100% about). I remember shifty saying before that it takes just minutes to change the tournaments selection. So why did they miss out 360? Because the new DLC isn't out on 360? Well I'm sure delaying the tournament to make it a fair tournament rather than releasing it when, like Smeghead said, 'knowing there could easily be a better rider who wasn't allowed entry', and making yet another invalid competition and giving someone the prize when they probably wouldn't have got the prize if all consoles were included.

Rudemod 69
04-04-2015, 05:48 PM
I feel for the 360 players. Heck, I still have lots of friends on the system.

Should this tourny have been on 360? I would have certainly thought so. RTC2 I could understand the omission; either the tracks were too complex, or too much time/manpower would have been needed to optimise the tracks for 360.

I upgraded myself personally, because I was fed up of having what felt to me like half a game. There are a lot who still enjoy Fusion on 360, that's their choice and fair play to them. I didn't.

Trials is my go-to game. I play little else, so going next gen to get the best out of the game was a necessity, for me. Not everyone on 360 is in a position to do that, or would even want to.

I guess my main point is that if the 360 can accommodate the tourny's, then they should have the chance to be able to participate.

funktastic-
04-04-2015, 05:55 PM
@Nspiv

( whats the stand for dude ? ) and very true bud and saying all that it would annoy me also but i would imagine there is a bigger reason for not involving 360 , maybe they should be alittle more quicker to answer although im not sure with it being the weekend they reply to post or are even at the office. Part timers i think haha.

Good point about the tournament and there being better riders , i my self have had ago and im way way down the bottom , forgetting about tech and reasons of that kind , there doesnt seem to be a plauseable answer to why it could not have waited till the 360 got the dlc especially with it being delayed. although i have noticed that shogun does try and incorporate the 360 as he did with the last comp. Maybe he will also add another or give the 360 their own tourny once its out. My post wasnt meant in a bad way or nothing and like i said i would no doubt be felt wrongly treated as i did when they supplied the pc with the beta for mp and not all comsoles. Infact i have seen not recently the pc complaining about not being on the streams hahah like they dont get enough special treatment with extra editor tools and things always being adopted to the pc first.

I would wait awhile for a reply from shogun as i doubt they would leave the 360 out for no reason , makes no sense if there is no tech reason why , mainly in numbers and gaining playability to do amongst all gamers and consoles:)

@rud

Cant agree with most wouldnt want to - its hardly next gen any more , more rather this gen really and moving platforms is really a choice but a need to stay within all up to date features. Meaning everything else that comes with the ps4 or x1 not just this game. I suppose im looking at it from a piece of hardware and part of the entertainment package point of view other than a box on the bedroom floor. The need to move over is massive , for films for media or even social media now in which most young lad/ girls tend to spend thier time soley doing. 2014 sony tv k8 has even got a social media feature where you open it and follower other who are watching the same program as ur self. In terms of what these consoles and new tech can do make old appliances look like caveman tools where as a few years back the gap would be alot wider and the use of previous gadgets would still be useful.

As for cant afford it , lol comm on what people cant afford isnt really what they tend to spend. Even most dolies walk around with the iphone these days. I live in one of the poorest towns in the uk and there is some who is genuienly poor but most still manage to have internet , cars , nice flat big tvs , and so on. Even though they might not have windows or walk around in rags. With credit and loan shark firms there is an abundent flow of tech around this really poor city and none of it anyone can really afford but they still have it. I would hazard a guess that the only ppl who choose not to have the new tech are the minors where the parents want the money for something else. Dollies get paid enuogh to buy a ps4 or an xbox 1 , maybe single people may struggle to buy these but there is always means an ways to equire something off the back of a lorry hahaha...:p

nbkillah22
04-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Nice initiative RedLynx. Please do this every weekend (doesnt have to be with real prices) and please start adding more dlc tracks into the mix. So far the tournament mode has been handled poorly to say the least and im still dissapointed that there is no true single player tournament mode in fusion that counts towards global leaderboard. Without that mode this game is incomplete in my opinion.
Please put more effort into the current mode at least. This weekend thing is a good start.

To the guys above:

This tournament contains a track from the new dlc that isnt out on 360 yet.
Its an easy tournament with 6 dlc tracks including 1 from after the incident.
The ONLY reason its not on 360 is that the dlc isnt on there yet, its as simple as that. RedLynx is not responding because its a holiday. Next time you may wanna calm down before you start making uninformed posts guys.

Rudemod 69
04-04-2015, 06:23 PM
This tournament contains a track from the new dlc that isnt out on 360 yet.Fair enough. Why not wait a week, then?

Xtabay
04-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Rockstar could of easily added first person gameplay on 360 GTA V, but they didn't, because they want to focus on the more important consoles, and want to progress forward in technology, rather than sit idle.

Sorry for continuing with the off-topic, but I have to say; that's a completely different scenario as the next gen GTA V was released over a year later than the original game. Of course they want to add something new to the game, to make people still interested in buying it. What we're talking about here is something that's already there for 360; it's just a question of sending some result timestamps (of track completion times) to the Trials central server, it has nothing to do with performance specs of the console, or developing any new content.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Fair enough. Why not wait a week, then?

Exactly what you just said Rude ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wonder what would have happened if the problems that 360 has had to stop the DLC being out were on every console, no one would have been able to play BUT because it HAS to be this weekend? No of course it didn't have to be this weekend, and it sure didn't have to contain a track from the latest DLC.

Only reason I'm annoyed is because I love this game and I love getting merchandise from the company as there isn't a place to actually buy it. So to have this happen is just really frustrating to be honest.

Competitions should be about who can do the best, not 'who can do the best who are able to play it as some can't due to problems that Microsoft have had', it's now just another pointless competition and lots of people are unable to compete.

@nbkillah

I made a post on FRIDAY MORNING (before their holiday started(saturday)), devs were commenting on other threads but they chose to stay clear of this one.

And yes, i am salty.

puddinsworld
04-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Okay, once again we are all getting cranky at each other and making the forums nasty. Yes, it could be seen that not having the tourny on 360 is a bit sucky - and it is fine to say that. Also understand (In my opinion) that we need the 360 version to die a swift death and not hold back the future of fusion. The 360 CANNOT do what fusion is now on XB1, PS4, and PC. We should treasure the 360 for the continuing world of evo, and let fusion fly.

BUT

We need to make this place work. Fusion is a better game than evo now (I know some of you disagree still....), and we need people who find the game and visit here to catch the bug we all have. Feel the love people :)

JoeRegular
04-05-2015, 02:31 PM
So arguably one of the very best overall Trials players misses out on a competition due to his platforms update failing certification. Somehow this then becomes yet another chance for people to sit and piss on the 360?

Maybe you lot should accept that you were never getting the true next gen experience you seem to think the 360's deprived you of without another year or 2 of dev time instead of this constant bollocks.

5yrs I've been part of this community and I can barely stand this place any more.

JoeRegular
04-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Ok so my previous post was a little heated. In the interests of keeping things civil and trying to make the Forum a more pleasant place to visit I went looking for info people cam trust rather than my own opinions.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sljggp

I would very much like it if some other Devs more involved in coding would also give their opinions here but am extremely grateful to Shifty for his response. I hope this can go some way towards showing you current gen owners who are dissatisfied with what you got that blaming the 360 is doing nothing but further fracturing our already dying community.

Ozy Be
04-05-2015, 06:43 PM
I don't get why console capabilities made it's way into this argument at all?
When it basically comes down to the fastest time set on a tournament, which the 360 has (tournaments that is)
If it's left out simply because the tracks included aren't on 360 yet, surely it would have been easier to use a tournament that already exists on all, or just wait.
It's not even a case of the fastest times overall across the platforms as it's the fastest on each (or am I wrong there) awarded seperately,
So quite simply another tournament could have been used for the 360, no?
Why am I even contributing to this stupid argument,
These forums give my arse a headache man I swear to god:nonchalance:

funktastic-
04-05-2015, 10:58 PM
to be honest i personely dont think anyones wrong or right here , people with next gen consoles are fine to have thier thoughts on this , they paid enough money to do so by upgrading platforms where as it goes the same for 360 they too have the right to feel alittle short changed in being left out of this competition. There is one major factor within this argument and thats the fact that an official hasnt responded and squashed the growth of concern. to be honest this forum should be manned 7 days aweek and a representative be available to stop any of the above from growing at all times. Nobody is wrong nobody is directly right either , all i see is a lack of answers which would have put this whole thing to bed many posts ago.:)

puddinsworld
04-06-2015, 02:06 AM
Funk - The forums are typically community moderated - We are fortunate the devs want to be involved, but usually the best forum mods are not the developers - look at the frontier forums and the work dumptruck is doing. I think a large number of us are a bit jaded by our forum experience so nobody wants to step up and try and be an awesome mod from the community. People like Morillo who did the best track reviews are backing away, and many have retreated to reddit (where the devs don't moderate).

I have an unhealthy love of this game, and I want it to be awesome everywhere. So to refocus, I submit a challenge.....

Currently, it true puddins fashion, I am not fast in this tourny. But I did 0 fault. So, for the ridiculous number of people out there who suck less than I do, go and 0 fault. There are the inhumans who will compete for first, but lets see if we can get 500 people to 0 fault (I am on XB1, so I mean on XB1, but it can be a cross plat challenge to others to get more at 0....).

At last count, I was the last zero faulter.... Man am I quick. I am happy to remain the last zero faulter, but get out there and clear that challenge people..... :)

Retribution
04-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Just to be exact, this tournament will end 1 minute after 11:59 AM on the 5th which is tonight, correct? Would appreciate a quick reply for confirmation, thanks!

Edit- nevermind, i forgot about the timer countdown on the tourney. I guess it does end at midnight in Finland which is a bit less than 10 hours from now (Central time here).

Edit2- attempted to pull a late QB sneak but could only finish 2nd...why does this always happen to me?!

RetiredRonin
04-06-2015, 12:50 PM
The forums are not manned 7 days a week. They've been manned by RL/Ubi employees a bit less over the last week due to personal (not personnel) issues. Helsinki had Friday & Today off for national holidays, but I hope to be in the office a bit later. There's been about a 6 day gap in any "real" forum presence, and that's down to me being out.

Retribution
04-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Do you have to be 18 to claim the prize? Im only asking on Newlongborad's behalf...cus if he cant get it, my 2nd place in the tourney should suffice for that flag. XD

funktastic-
04-06-2015, 07:48 PM
yeah i agree puddin , was really suggestion a 7 day manned system in an ideal world and we all know it aint that. i did try the comp and for the life of me could not do it completly un faulted whilst trying to beat the clock also haha but was a good idea. My aim of the post was to try an point out whilst people are arguing there isnt really any winning side so they might as well wait till after the weekend,

By the way the last track in that comp is one of my favourite tracks in the whole series , hope there is other comps like that.

:)

puddinsworld
04-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Man that was a solid time.... I couldn't get into the 3's let alone 3:30's.....

Well, 500 might have been ambitious (OK, totally nuts), but you have to start somewhere. I think we need to rethink what we want out of tourny's, so I am going to provide my opinion on what we could / should do.....

Tournaments - Season 1

Under this concept, there are 2 tournaments per week, and they have 2 separate aims. The first is a easy to medium speedrun focussed event - Everyone who plays could complete it. The second is a Medium to extreme tourny - All the top players will probably want that.

Each tournament runs for 7 days. These roll up into 8 or 12 week seasons. I don't know if it is possible to do in game, but if times can be exported from the leaderboard (cross plat could work this way) I would manage an excel spreadsheet for at least season 1 (Surely there is an export leaderboard option buried somewhere.....)

What do people think? Tournaments need a revamp as they get little love..... Maybe the concept would get some real Trials warfare going.....

Borads
04-07-2015, 04:05 AM
So when and how do we claim this fusion flag?

BlueBadger400
04-07-2015, 08:04 AM
So when and how do we claim this fusion flag?

That sounds like multiaccounting/account sharing to me

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

ronshakkkkkk
04-07-2015, 09:35 AM
What was the best times on the other platforms i got 3:29.2xx on pc

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-07-2015, 10:57 AM
The whole thread is pretty much asking why Xbox 360 was left out of the competition, 2 Devs post and don't address it :'(

Thanks for at least explaining why the question wasn't answered on Friday. I'll be sticking close to this thread today hehe

Borads
04-07-2015, 12:37 PM
What was the best times on the other platforms i got 3:29.2xx on pc

I had got a 3.32.4xx

Retribution
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM
That sounds like multiaccounting/account sharing to me

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

You guys caught him with his pants down! Now would be the time capitalize on that... shall i send my address in a PM? XD

TeriXeri
04-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Interested to see the top 5 or 10 times across the 3 platforms :)

Top 3 PC:

xNarCissisM
03:29.262

Sebi2a
03:31.782

IBlubbiI
03:34.880

Borads
04-07-2015, 03:31 PM
You guys caught him with his pants down! Now would be the time capitalize on that... shall i send my address in a PM? XD

Trying to steal my flag lol
Account sharing? I hope that's a kappa

BlueBadger400
04-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Top 5 crossplatform results from the Eeekend Tournament are as follows:

1. xNarCissisM

2. Sebi2a

3. NewLongborads

4. IBlubbil

5. RetroGummiBear

Retribution
04-10-2015, 09:13 PM
^Seein how i got a faster time than the #1 time on PS4, maybe i could be a shoo-in for that autographed flag? Id hate to be a pain in the *** but i really want that flag for my gaming room setup.

Edit- would also buy it and pay for shippin if eligible. Thanks.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
04-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Seeing how I didn't have an Xbox One but have 21/22 of the Evo tournaments which technically means the chance of me winning that flag would have been around 21/22, maybe I could be a shoo-in for that autographed flag?

Same as Retribution, I would also buy one xD or some other type of merchandise, I want a trials hoodie :'(

Sandholm
04-11-2015, 05:49 PM
The whole thread is pretty much asking why Xbox 360 was left out of the competition, 2 Devs post and don't address it :'(

Thanks for at least explaining why the question wasn't answered on Friday. I'll be sticking close to this thread today hehe

Would like to know this as well.

Retribution
04-11-2015, 06:23 PM
I misunderstood the original post, thought it was fastest time on EACH platform gets the prize but apparently theres only 1 person getting it which is ronshakk if im not mistaken. Everybody could come in and give your their own argument (me including) on why we all deserve that flag whether we actually won it or not. You should really do a contest giving out trials memorabilia because you wont even let people buy it themselves. This is the ONE thing you could at least do for the hardcore community that has been here with you from the VERY beginning, even before you considered us cash cows. Im sorry for the rant....i still want that flag tho.

Guunners
04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
I misunderstood the original post, thought it was fastest time on EACH platform gets the prize but apparently theres only 1 person getting it which is ronshakk if im not mistaken. Everybody could come in and give your their own argument (me including) on why we all deserve that flag whether we actually won it or not. You should really do a contest giving out trials memorabilia because you wont even let people buy it themselves. This is the ONE thing you could at least do for the hardcore community that has been here with you from the VERY beginning, even before you considered us cash cows. Im sorry for the rant....i still want that flag tho.
You didn't misunderstand the original post, most people understood the same as you and me. I asked Blue and he told that it was a mistake from RedLynx's side. But he also said that they plan on doing more weekend challenges in the future so maybe you'll get your flag someday.

Retribution
04-12-2015, 06:23 PM
You didn't misunderstand the original post, most people understood the same as you and me. I asked Blue and he told that it was a mistake from RedLynx's side. But he also said that they plan on doing more weekend challenges in the future so maybe you'll get your flag someday.

Well id rather buy it than have to tryhard and sweat for it. Much easier that way. :D

And i loveeee how none of the devs answer any of my posts. Its nice to know what you guys really think of me, thanks.