PDA

View Full Version : Featured & Special Uplay Recommended Update

Redlynx_Shogun
04-02-2015, 02:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/izhHgs3.jpg

Hey Trials Riders,

We've tried something a little different this week with the Uplay Recommended drop. In place of the normal drop we've shared the RTC2 tracks from the recent trials.fr (http://trials.fr/) building competition to the Featured Feeds on Xbox One, Playstation 4 & PC.

Unfortunately Shifty & I have both been away from work due to illness this past week and we haven't yet finished the normal article that would go along with a Uplay/Featured update. We are still working on the article and will update at soon as it's ready. Until then I wanted to at least give you riders a heads up that 15 great tracks are now available in the Featured Feeds.

I also wanted to address one question I'm sure some of you will have, why are these tracks not on Xbox 360? The tracks come from very talented builders who have taken full advantage of the new generation hardware. Unfortunately we did not have the time or resources to optimize these tracks for last gen & even if we had the resulting tracks would not necessarily retain the quality elements that make them the great tracks they are. For these two reasons we had to make the call to release them only to current gen & PC.

The Xbox 360 did get an update to the featured feed as well today. On that platform you will find a Featured Builder Update. We've checked out the feeds of past Featured Builders on the Xbox 360 and selected a follow up collection of tracks they've shared since being featured.

Until we get the full article finished feel free to check out this playlist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWseXSBQ-60&list=PLY0i08rJ6hGhK6R-rcpVwHOPnDLHOE-pr) of RTC2 track videos, or just jump on Track Central and play them now for yourself.

MrGRiMv25
04-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Forgot it was Thursday, new DLC and RTC2 tracks to play... awesome sauce :D

Rudemod 69
04-02-2015, 02:58 PM
For those of you who haven't played these, you guys are in for a real treat. :)

Blackbird569
04-02-2015, 03:33 PM
These tracks look great, excellent work builders.. Thanks for the videos RL

ConfusedMuscles
04-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Why does X1 get no new tracks? This is inexcusable in my view. X1 deserves new picks. This is shameful. Ok so maybe this is a day to late, but April Fools!!! These tracks are all amazing and other platforms are in for a real treat.

aMcConghie16
04-02-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm confused so is there a uplay this week on 360? I see the features feed got updated to tracks that were already on there( in track central).

Psyhodelik
04-02-2015, 06:21 PM
hello guys,
I want to make a huuuuuuuge thanks you to Red Lynx and a big kiss to Canibal Shogun for this news.

But for now it will be very difficult to make an equal or superior quality for an RTC3 in the futur :p
But i have many hope in French Community.

Longue vie Red Lynx & Trials

and like we love to say in france for this grand occasion....

"Chaaaampaaaagnnne !!!"

Psyhodelik
Administrator - Trials.fr

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/14/1427995240-champagne.jpg

Kaiser-Panda
04-02-2015, 08:01 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvtjap5yVS1qequ8i.gif

I'm so moved guys. Great job to the community, and great action from Redlynx, really.
Congrats all !

Diskriminantti
04-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Wow, this stuff is absolutely insane! I can't even begin to imagine the time it took to made some of these tracks. :cool:

Ozy Be
04-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Glad to see all these tracks get some attention on the other platforms, very deserving!
Fingers crossed the French Community will do another comp like this someday:)
Epic stuff

Happy 1st Birthday Trials FR;)

Kaiser-Panda
04-02-2015, 10:24 PM
The tracks are all good. But inevitably we always got there's 2 particular favorite of mine : the Attila's one and almost the Maccorenzy's one : it is very impressive, the staging and the level design are just awesome ! o_O

Happy 1st Birthday Trials FR;)

Ha ha yes, the website was launched the 1st of april 2014, you're right ! :-)

BiG_SH0T_ROB
04-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Nice! i already played them since im on X1 but i just wanted to say thanks to RedLynx for continuing to support this game with improvements and stuff like the weekly Uplay Recommended update. You guys kept your word and improved Fusion since it came out. Track Central right now is better than Trials Evo imo. Not in quality/quantity of tracks since so many great builders quit, (the builders are Track Centrals most important asset so that sucks big time) but in terms of navigation, things like searching for track names and instant notifications when someone beats you in TC, ninja feeds etc. its pretty impressive.
The only thing to complain about now for me is the simplistic voting system and the blue color. (Green FTW :cool:)
Maybe in the next Trials game we can customise the background color, that be sweet.
And a X-platform TC would also be awesome for the next game, but maybe that wont ever be possible.
Another suggestion: maybe the community could vote for tracks to be X-platformed.
5 weekly Uplay Recommended tracks + a track the community voted for. Just an idea.

geordiedeviant
04-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Started playing through the RTC2 tracks last night and my goodness. All the ones I played were amazing. Maybe not the most challenging hard tracks I've seen, but damn stunning and made me want to play!! I can't even call out one particular one as they all were superb.

EDIT - Maybe bung some videos up. I can see immediately why these never made it to 360. Jeez!! That Atilla track is ridiculous. <3

attila-999
04-04-2015, 05:54 PM
congratulations for this initiative, we promise better days for Fusion
thanks Redlynx and gamers all plateform

funktastic-
04-04-2015, 07:06 PM
nearly as good as my tracks guys well done tho nearly there:p

brohua123
04-06-2015, 07:13 AM
PC track central needs a big drop like this every week, please show some concern to the PC platform, PC platform almost turns into a ghost town!