PDA

View Full Version : No code given upon pre-order?

ColgateMinuette
04-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Just finished pre-ordering the game, having been told I would get a code to get into the beta/alpha.

And guess what, I can't find a code anywhere!

Obviously I should be getting one considering you have the choice to enter one on the main site so why the hell don't I have one? :mad:

Uizdo
04-01-2015, 11:09 PM
The beta nor alpha has started yet. You've essentially guaranteed yourself a spot in the beta at least though. Not sure when the codes are coming, because they haven't even announced the start dates for either.

ColgateMinuette
04-01-2015, 11:12 PM
So when does either of those start?

Everything on the site seems to point to at least the alpha being online and there are NO DATES/NO INFORMATION on either of them not being already started or not being started. I feel kinda cheated considering everything on the site makes it look like you can go play right now and nothing is there to tell you "oh wait it's not out yet"

Uizdo
04-01-2015, 11:26 PM
It does say waiting list, but it doesn't clarify very well that it's for when it starts.

xcopps
04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
if you pre ordered from gamestop then they'll email you a code in 2-3 business days. same thing happened to me.

says it on the rainbow six siege gamestop link under the "bonus" content

Eire-Icon
04-02-2015, 01:09 PM
I pre-ordered with Gamestop and they emailed me on Tuesday telling me to drop into the store for the code. Just registered it there which gives me access........they said they would notify me when it starts. Right now all the various outlets are just working through their lists I'd say