PDA

View Full Version : The classes are like those of BF. Really ?...

Dator38
04-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Good evening everyone. (Sorry in advance for my bad english, but I'm French and the english is not one of our best qualities :p )

I just want to share with you a big disappointment I could see over the videos on the Alpha Rainbow Six Siege.
Where are the outfits that were at the beginning of the game? In the video "world premiere" for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlvYh0h63k

Why does they have delete them against outfits (ridiculous, it must be said) like the characters in Battlefield?
The characters before were perfect! YES, Perfect! Long-sleeved outfits (well, not all, nothing is perfect, but it was already better before), the helmet with visor ballistic (depending of the different characters), hoods, etc.

I'm lost, I do not understand the purpose of this action, really.

This, Yes!
http://86bb71d19d3bcb79effc-d9e6924a0395cb1b5b9f03b7640d26eb.r91.cf1.rackcdn.c om/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/rainbow-six-siege-banner-artwork-640x325.jpg

But this, no:
http://assets.vg247.com/current//2015/03/rainbow_six_siege_new_screen_3-600x337.jpg

I'm sorry, but I have never seen a intervention troops enter a building with a cap on his head, welder's goggles or Sun glasses. No, God, no, I have the impression to playing Battlefield...

Certainly, we didn't seen all the outfits, but these who are visible at the moment are just horribles (sorry, but that's the word). I understand the time and the work done on it, but for me, it was a waste of time to have modeled it as well. It's against the old Rainbow (attention, Vegas is not inclued in the batch). I have the impression to control a player of any (CoD, BF, other) except a rainbow worthy of the name.

You should explain this to me, I still not understand.

It returns same on the side of the terrorists, where are the outfits of men dressed in black with hoods? They were terrifying; as far as the Rainbow were beautiful at the beginning of the first versions.

This problem results in a total decrease of the immersion. At the time of the current version (0.1.0 if not change), as a member of the intervention forces, it is apparently only possible to fight against indenticals units to ours. Why?

Why (Alpha or not, I doesn't understand the purpose of this manoeuvre) it is possible to fight against identical units to ours? Why removing robbers/terrorist uniforms?

Is that tests? Is that final? I am very worried of what the developers are doing for the future.

I expect a lot of this game, I know that the developers are doing their best to tweaking their baby, I know that they listen to the community. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that what I wrote will not took in consideration. I think that what is done is done, if they do that, it's because there will remains like this.

Thanks for reading, listening to what I had to say. I know that my statements will be brought to the ears of developers, I trusted you there, even though I know that they will take certainly not account of this.

I do not know why I still have a glimmer of hope to they withdraw these outfits to the benefit of the firsts, I know that the "bad thing" is done and that it will remain like that...

Kind regards.

BotToone
04-01-2015, 10:07 PM
I imagine they change them consistently, like how they changed arm band.

PH.Garensterz
04-02-2015, 05:02 AM
More similar to Team Fortress if you ask me. Everythings too arcadey now after the first Demo footage.

W4icc
04-02-2015, 06:28 AM
I imagine they change them consistently, like how they changed arm band.

for god's sake, i dont hope so. Im with the OP, they really look arcade right now, the uniforms in the first videos looks great imo. I think they are available in singleplayer, where the operators skins only available in Multiplayer, but they should also integrade both in MP.

It could be so easy, just google GIPN or SWAT for example und you get some real skins (like they are shown in the first videos). As result Ubisoft creates a woman with sunglasses. lol.

Anybody knows what happened to the first showed skins? Are they gonna completely changed?

Dator38
04-02-2015, 08:53 AM
for god's sake, i dont hope so. Im with the OP, they really look arcade right now, the uniforms in the first videos looks great imo. I think they are available in singleplayer, where the operators skins only available in Multiplayer, but they should also integrade both in MP.

It could be so easy, just google GIPN or SWAT for example und you get some real skins (like they are shown in the first videos). As result Ubisoft creates a woman with sunglasses. lol.

Anybody knows what happened to the first showed skins? Are they gonna completely changed?

I think that the uniforms are always available (in the Rainbow operators class), but there always the others ridiculous operators available. And that's the problem. We shouldn't can choose those horrible classes anyway.

Ok to personnalize our tactical vest, helmet, uniform (but not the color, or only black or dark blue), and some other tweaks, but not ALL the character. After, we will see a ridiculous police team that will not credible.

Optisel
04-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Totally agreed.

WTH Ubi have done to the immersion? Stop making games for kids, the rainbow six games are not for kids.
And just saying that woman can't be in a tactical intervention unit, it's impossible and what's that? a grenade launcher in a house? God...

We want this skins!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wlvYh0h63k

Kable73
04-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Hi all,

I been watching the closed alpha gameplay and the game looks great defiant buy. But the 1 thing I really don't like is the attackers and the defenders look the same! Are the attackers a Rainbow team gone bad? I hope the "bad guys" get a revamp so they look like bad guys!!

IvanMomc
04-03-2015, 04:23 PM
A wild guess of mine for the cap on the female character is to make sure its a recognizable that she is female. With a a lot of gear it might get lost. The idea behind many games these days is for the characters to be well characters to have unique stuff.

However I agree with you that it gets way too silly with the shades and baseball hats etc. I think they can make them unique enough and still have them look like a proper unit.