PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announcement Trailer

UbiJustin
03-31-2015, 05:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles tells the story of Assassins in three diverse locations and time periods for a series of all-new Assassin’s Creed adventures. Each Chronicle will transport players to lush and beautiful surroundings brought to life in a gorgeous art style for a brand new Assassin’s Creed experience.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or brand new to the universe Assassin’s Creed Chronicles will give you all the stealth, action, and intrigue that made Assassin’s Creed one of the biggest franchises in video games today.

RVSage
03-31-2015, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles tells the story of Assassins in three diverse locations and time periods for a series of all-new Assassin’s Creed adventures. Each Chronicle will transport players to lush and beautiful surroundings brought to life in a gorgeous art style for a brand new Assassin’s Creed experience.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or brand new to the universe Assassin’s Creed Chronicles will give you all the stealth, action, and intrigue that made Assassin’s Creed one of the biggest franchises in video games today.

Wowwwwwww excited :D...

Available free to all season pass holders??? If sooooooo greattttttt

TR.Misterscruff
03-31-2015, 05:28 PM
Looks awful !

RVSage
03-31-2015, 05:39 PM
Looks awful !

I dunno what more can you expect of a 2.5D art style short games....These are small games

TR.Misterscruff
03-31-2015, 05:51 PM
If I wanted to play a 2.5D game I would have bought myself an nintendo, talk about milking the cow.

AntiChrist7
03-31-2015, 07:27 PM
If I wanted to play a 2.5D game I would have bought myself an nintendo, talk about milking the cow.

Stunning fact: because Ubisoft releases something, doesnt mean you have to buy it....

OT: looks nice, and also pleasantly surprised to see Nikolai in the game. Well kept secret for once :p

TR.Misterscruff
03-31-2015, 08:10 PM
Don't worry I won't be ��

TH3R4BB1T
03-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Do I remember it right that this also was a free game which is a DLC to Unity? Or is it now a standalone for X dollar?

Mr_Shade
03-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Do I remember it right that this also was a free game which is a DLC to Unity? Or is it now a standalone for X dollar?

If you have the Unity Season pass - the first part 'china' is free ;)

Otherwise you can buy it for $10 - and the others ;)

wichking
04-01-2015, 01:00 PM
wow so even that game is splittet :D ubisoft knows how to make the ppl angry :D

shikuronix
04-01-2015, 01:15 PM
i am curious

the Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China on steam does it include all three or just the CHINA?

Archangel630
04-01-2015, 05:45 PM
i am curious

the Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China on steam does it include all three or just the CHINA?

I imagine that if it is only $10 then it is just one part. The other two will be made available later.

zj6543210
04-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't know unity season pass game player can get China chapters for free, but I have already pre order on steam, and activated,do I have a choice for other chapter ?:confused:

AntiChrist7
04-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Do you need to have Unity installed, or is it seperatly? 50GB is a lot on an SSD

TH3R4BB1T
04-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Let's wait for a sale or so, they keep squeezing the fans like this. But I hope this game is a lot longer then Rogue and Unity. It feels like a rip off.

AntiChrist7
04-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Let's wait for a sale or so, they keep squeezing the fans like this. But I hope this game is a lot longer then Rogue and Unity. It feels like a rip off.

Lol, you expect a ten dollar 2.5D game to be longer than an 50 dollar AAA title....

You can blame Ubisoft for much, but not for you having unreasonable expectations,

AbedsBrother
04-14-2015, 10:37 PM
I am still skeptical of Assassin's Creed as a 2.5D platformer, but I was skeptical of Arkham Origins Blackgate too, and while that game had some issues tied to 2.5D implementation it was a fun little excursion.
If AC Chronicles is executed just as well, it will be a fun series of little games. What limits 2.5D imposes in gameplay need to be compensated in story-telling and visual design. Chronicles seems to have the visual design down well. The story - well, we'll see.

Plus, in this day and age of increasingly demanding graphics requirements, Chronicles should be an opportunity for people with weaker computers to still enjoy some AC action.

TL;DR

I'm skeptical of AC Chronicles, but I'm willing to see what it has to offer.

TH3R4BB1T
04-17-2015, 06:12 PM
Lol, you expect a ten dollar 2.5D game to be longer than an 50 dollar AAA title....

You can blame Ubisoft for much, but not for you having unreasonable expectations,

Well, looking at the Tomb Raider series and then the Lara Croft parts, those where cheap and long (not longer then the main series of course). If Chronicles will be shorter then Unity, then you have only one day of play time, two at most if you play all day and maybe a week if you play some hours in the evening. I am only talking about the main and not the side missions, which extend the play time and are mostly a repeat of itself.

I will wait and see what people say about the game, before I consider buying it. One thing has to be great and that is the story and gameplay (Unity lacks both).