PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Campaigns

webproclaim
03-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I am stuck on the 4th mission of a Dynamic Campaign. Apparantly, you have to have a successful mission in order to go on to the next one (that really stinks...whoever heard of a pilot whose every mission was successful).

I'm on a mission where I am outnumbered 8 to 1 and there is not going to be any way that this mission is every going to be successful. What do I do? Is Dynamic Missions just a broken feature or is there some way to get around this?

webproclaim
03-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I am stuck on the 4th mission of a Dynamic Campaign. Apparantly, you have to have a successful mission in order to go on to the next one (that really stinks...whoever heard of a pilot whose every mission was successful).

I'm on a mission where I am outnumbered 8 to 1 and there is not going to be any way that this mission is every going to be successful. What do I do? Is Dynamic Missions just a broken feature or is there some way to get around this?

SeaFireLIV
03-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Ah,,, the old story.

Restart Campaign. Go to `No Instant Success` in difficulty menu choice and switch it to off. Now you fight as normal, whether you succeed in your mission or not you can still carrry on, as long as you don`t die or get captured.

`No Instant Success` should be renamed, `Realistic Missions`, or something.

SeaFireLIV...

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/storm.jpg
Soon... Very soon....

Chuck_Older
03-13-2004, 11:16 AM
More info please http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There is more than one dynamic campaign and the missions have never been exactly the same if I repeat a campaign. Mission four in my first La-5 leningrad campaign and mission 4 in my second Leningrad campaign, flying the same a/c from the same squadron, from the same base from the same year, were not the same mission.

I have never had to finish a mission succesfully to go the next one, but I was killed, captured, or bailed out on several occasions, ending the mission and/or campaign.

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash