I get a screen that says;
"Progress further in the story to unlock this activity"
What does this mean?
What activity?
TIA,
Sgt Glick

strigoi1958
03-28-2015, 12:04 PM
you need to complete more of the main story first..... I like to go round and collect every collectible and visit every location to try to get every upgrade to make the main story easier..... but now games make some places unreachable unless you have the right weapon or tools. Or certain actions will only happen later.... We just follow the story now and come back later to certain areas.... but I still visited them and found the synchronisation point so I could fast travel later.... if I can reach them :D

Alphacos007
03-28-2015, 05:21 PM
If we tell you which activity it is, we would be giving you spoilers. Just keep progressing in the game's story and you'll unlock them soon enough.

shipmodelmaker
03-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Fair Enough!
Sgt. Glick

Frag_Maniac
03-28-2015, 11:23 PM
I was a bit put off by this too. Every other AC game I've played since AC3, I've been able to hunt a lot first like I do in Far Cry 3 & 4 to buff out my weapon and ammo capacities. Here you are very limited in what you can get in that regard early on. You can actually get a lot more for your ship by doing naval battles than you can on land for yourself.

Basically the game has an extremely long intro that leads to a plot twist and change of circumstances. After that you're good to go.

Just make sure once you start doing side missions that involve warehouses that you very carefully tackle the objectives, because as in past titles, warehouses will empty if you botch the objectives, and it takes them a while to reset. I suppose one could always locate and backup the save first though.

I'm at the point now (about 50% sync) where I have all ship upgrades, a fair percentage of renovations, and am maxed out on supplies, but more than anything it just pisses me off when I botch a warehouse looting. It's usually out of rushing when I don't need to. The "key" (quite literally) is maintaining stealth.