PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue & Uplay bug: Rewards/Actions didn't show in game.

Darkereus
03-26-2015, 08:03 PM
I have already post this topic on the uplay forum. But I just wonder if anyone are having the exact same problem with me?

My problem is, I have bought a standard copy of Assassin's Rogue and played it just like the other games. Now I'm at sequence 4 around memory 2-3. I unlocked all the rewards in Uplay and it should be usable by this point, but it keeps telling me to redeem those items on uplay, and I can't use any of them.

From what I have been through the whole 2 days, tried re-install the game and uplay, tried following some steps the support gave me, tried verify the game, but it still not working for me. I guess it's the problem between my account and the uplay server.

So I just want to know if anybody here having this problem?

P.S. I bought the game in Thailand, so I guess that my copy is the Asia-standard copy. That's why not so many people is having this problem... I'm not sure. But my friend who bought the game with me is facing with this matter too. She didn't get 10points from uplay when she finished Sequence 1.
And sorry for my broken English.

howard70433
03-28-2015, 04:12 AM
I have already post this topic on the uplay forum. But I just wonder if anyone are having the exact same problem with me?

My problem is, I have bought a standard copy of Assassin's Rogue and played it just like the other games. Now I'm at sequence 4 around memory 2-3. I unlocked all the rewards in Uplay and it should be usable by this point, but it keeps telling me to redeem those items on uplay, and I can't use any of them.

From what I have been through the whole 2 days, tried re-install the game and uplay, tried following some steps the support gave me, tried verify the game, but it still not working for me. I guess it's the problem between my account and the uplay server.

P.S. I bought the game in Thailand, so I guess that my copy is the Asia-standard copy. That's why not so many people is having this problem... I'm not sure. But my friend who bought the game with me is facing with this matter too. She didn't get 10points from uplay when she finished Sequence 1.
I have the same problem like you, and my version is Asia-standard too.
By the way,when I played assassin's creed rogue,it showed that the uplay server couldn't be connected.

SlekDiiXes
03-28-2015, 04:59 AM

I bought the game in Thailand too,and have same problem.Ubisoft can you fix it please.

Darkereus
03-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Thanks you guys for the comments!! So I'm sure that there is something wrong with uplay server now... Since all of us (including my friend) are playing the game with Asia version...

For more update: Still no solid process from support... They did answer my ticket, but they said that they didn't know what caused the problem at a time. Guess we have to wait...

Bobz55
03-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Ah guess I'll be waiting for the Uplay service to get up and running before I continue. Gahh. Game runs smoothly but the Uplay service ain't working right. really want to use those rewards cos they look real nice.

Darkereus
03-30-2015, 02:04 PM
I suggest anyone having this problem to open a ticket to the support. Ubisoft really needs to pay more attention at this!!

nino__bruce
03-30-2015, 02:29 PM
I suggest anyone having this problem to open a ticket to the support. Ubisoft really needs to pay more attention at this!!

I opened a ticket for this problem last Friday,but they still didn't answer me.

Darkereus
03-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Saw uplay update today, but guess what? The problem is still there!

And no one seems to show any interest in this problem... Wonder when they'll resolve this for us. 4-5 people living in the same region and are having same problem isn't a normal issue!!

Where are you Ubisoft ?

Ubi-Kay
03-31-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi darkereus,

I've asked the support team to remove and re-add these Uplay Rewards on the back office.

Could you check if you can access them now?

Either way, this issue has been reported. I'll let you know when I receive more information.

Thanks.

nino__bruce
03-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi darkereus,

I've asked the support team to remove and re-add these Uplay Rewards on the back office.

Either way, this issue has been reported. I'll let you know when I receive more information.

Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/Zg8Lt7X.jpg
I am stil unable to connect to UBI server,and the Uplay rewards are unavailable too. I bought the game in China,and my version is Asia-standard.All my friends who buy ACrogue have the same problem.And ACInitiates doesn't show I own this game on PC.
Please fix this bug soon,because I really care about AC game's Uplay Action.Thank you!

Darkereus
03-31-2015, 05:54 PM
Still not working :)

http://i.imgur.com/fZRJTpS.jpg

By the way, my uplay points has already been added by support team manually during the live chat. But the other actions still remain locked like that

nino__bruce
04-02-2015, 04:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gAKDdil.jpg
My friends and I who bought ACRogue of Asia-standard have same problemS.
1.We lock the Rewards in Uplay,but these rewards are unavailable when we play the game.
2.We can‘t lock the Uplay Action while we can unlock the achievement which has the same requirement.(finished the memory sentence 1)
3.The Ubisoft server is unavailable for us who bought Asia-standard.
Sorry for my poor English,and I really care about the Uplay Action/Reward of AC games.

SlekDiiXes
04-02-2015, 07:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xVaw1w0.jpg

I guess it's because I can't connect to ubisoft server in game ,but my Uplay still online.That why Uplay reward don't show up in this game,but I don't understand why achievement system still working ? haha

oOmyXOo
04-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Hi darkereus,

Thanks.

mine is not working too. please update us for what is happening. thank you very much.

Darkereus
04-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Anyone getting this problem solved? Mine still not working as always :/

hookhiphop
04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
me too pls fix it.

coca1011
04-07-2015, 11:42 AM
me too pls fix it.

I also cant....i from malaysia...my reward/action not work....i also cannot download new patch for assassin creed rogue and assassin creed black flag....hope them fix the problem

imkenos
04-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Hi I'm also facing a related issue. I'm from Singapore and got the game from Steam.

Mine's related to DLCs. I only got two chests from Fort de Sable whereas my net research tells there are a total of 5 dlc packs.

Senningiri_GR
04-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Guys I had the exact same problem with Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag... Here are some pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/olNzUSp.png
http://imgur.com/GHhJxeB

It seems there are problems with corrupted-lost files. They usually appear in Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Rogue and Assassin's Creed Unity

Senningiri_GR
04-08-2015, 08:21 AM
So even if your Uplay is on-line, the game saves on computer files and NOT on on-line cloud saves. So it is just like you are off line...

Senningiri_GR
04-08-2015, 08:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GHhJxeB.jpg

Darkereus
04-09-2015, 09:26 AM
OK. It's almost a month now and we didn't receive any update about the issue. I didn't get any items in the DLC nor any refund.

Really Ubisoft?? Nothing?? I didn't spend my money for some blank air and oxygen, right?

Here my proof for the DLC:

http://i.imgur.com/BgHTyCO.jpg?1

OF-2
04-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Same problem here. I, too, have the Thai version of Rogue and I spent 70 U to get the Katana and the ship customization kit. Nothing showing up in the game so far. I also ordered the download of Freedom Cry and although I have the invoice and key code it still is not in my uplay games folder.

Are we still playing offline?

NisForNine
04-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Same problem too. Still playing offline

UbiVolfbane
04-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Hi, if you are still having trouble with this please be sure to update your ongoing tickets. Be sure to update your respective teams of which did and did not work so it can be properly investigated. In the meantime, check that there are no connectivity issues or blocks.

Darkereus
04-10-2015, 11:29 PM
I've already update my ticket like a thousand times but there is no update nor change with the game!! When will this issue solve?? I just want to know if the team are working with it or not. Now it's like you just left us hanging around with no hope.

And for god sake, I'll repeat again that there is no problem with our internet connection!! You can see in this topic that the problem came from all around the region, and only Asian using Asia-standard version are facing with this kind of problem. It's clear enough that there is something wrong with Ubi server! So please, please, and please, at least give us some word that Ubisoft is still working on this!

coca1011
04-11-2015, 05:57 AM
I've already update my ticket like a thousand times but there is no update nor change with the game!! When will this issue solve?? I just want to know if the team are working with it or not. Now it's like you just left us hanging around with no hope.

And for god sake, I'll repeat again that there is no problem with our internet connection!! You can see in this topic that the problem came from all around the region, and only Asian using Asia-standard version are facing with this kind of problem. It's clear enough that there is something wrong with Ubi server! So please, please, and please, at least give us some word that Ubisoft is still working on this!

Yes its not about internet connection or block from anti virus....its about asian version problem...all asian problem i think have same problem....i hope ubisolf can update uplay....i cant download patch for black flag and rogue....

Darkereus
04-12-2015, 03:43 PM
I'd like to ask if anyone here could contact Ubisoft China or UK via phone?? The North America branch asked me to call them but I really couldn't do that :/

NisForNine
04-14-2015, 01:20 PM
It's unlock already. Thanks

Darkereus
04-14-2015, 02:08 PM
OK. It unlocked for me too :)

Still have to continue with my missing Templar Legacy DLC tho....

NisForNine
04-14-2015, 02:45 PM
but in ACInitiates it's say I didn't own ACRG yet. sry for my sick ENG

macgub
12-30-2015, 05:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Zg8Lt7X.jpg
I am stil unable to connect to UBI server,and the Uplay rewards are unavailable too. I bought the game in China,and my version is Asia-standard.All my friends who buy ACrogue have the same problem.And ACInitiates doesn't show I own this game on PC.
Please fix this bug soon,because I really care about AC game's Uplay Action.Thank you!

Same problem in Poland, i can not get rewards from ac rogue,
not sure its becouse of serwer couse i get rewards from rayman legends from ubi.

YazX_
12-31-2015, 02:49 PM
Same problem in Poland, i can not get rewards from ac rogue,
not sure its becouse of serwer couse i get rewards from rayman legends from ubi.

Please open a thread on UPlay Technical Support board and also contact Customer Support, link is in my signature.

ededstickman
04-07-2019, 08:23 PM
So mine is also Asia, and I am having same problem after redeeming the rewards.

I aimed to 100% collect everything in-game, unlock all achievement, upgrade, challenges, and equipment.
3 equipment to go, but it seems that I cannot unlock them. That kind of incompleteness make me feel so awkward.