PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Hunt!

AmirCrypto
03-25-2015, 07:27 PM
As a fan of R6 ...i would love to see terrorist hunt back in play . That all i ask ..

How many people agree?

macmason
03-25-2015, 07:44 PM
me and all my 10 friends who still play it on xbox 360 lan lol

Deschain17
03-25-2015, 09:00 PM
YES, please. :)

silentill2367
03-25-2015, 11:00 PM
yes, not buying the game if it does not have it. whats the point to play the game once you beat it. unless they have a map editor lol.........

TheRealGunnut19
03-26-2015, 12:23 AM
Terrorist Hunt was definitely, like, all of the incentive to play R6 Vegas 1/2 after blowing through the SP Campaign and the MP being mostly dead in both.

+1 to terrorist hunt.

playlisting
03-26-2015, 05:45 AM
I can't understand the enjoyment that people seem to get out of terrorist hunt. To me it's just something you do if you're a bit bored. The enemies all seem to pile up into one door/corridor and that's on realistic. It would be cool if you were given a big building with lots of rooms (and not huge ones - being a member of a badass counter-terrorism unit kind of loses its touch when you're in prolonged gunfights. It should be quick and hard) laden with options and the game basically says "go!"

And if they did decide to do big rooms - then give me options so I can clear it quietly. Let me make everyone drowsy by putting gas through the vents - then give me say 10-15 seconds to wipe the room of enemies or else they'll start fighting back. In fact - let me plan my attack so that I put smoke in the vents before I go in, giving me 2-3 minutes to sweep the rooms as quickly as my team and I can to get rid of the threat.

This game needs to succeed in making the player feel like a badass counter-terrorist. These guys are hardened soldiers. We should feel as such. Also - don't make the weapon models so damn big! The MP5N in Vegas 2 is huge! It takes up a sizeable portion of the screen. The COD 4 MP5 is one of the coolest looking MP5s I've seen in a video game.

http://i.imgur.com/lHPAqWt.png

Heckenhamser
03-26-2015, 11:13 AM
I hope for tactical gameplay like the old R6 games and cs:go :)

PH.Garensterz
03-30-2015, 06:49 AM
Without Singleplayer mode/Terrorist hunt. This game will be boring.

Cortexian
03-30-2015, 05:02 PM
Without Singleplayer mode/Terrorist hunt. This game will be boring.
This game WILL have single player components. I asked Andrew Witts, Game Designer for Rainbow 6 Siege in my interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyBJbOv1kI

As for Terrorist Hunt, I asked but didn't get a specific answer on that one! Sorry!

Clu_Flynn
03-31-2015, 12:48 PM
+1
I like play with my friends a cooperative hunt terrorist !!! Very important mode.