PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta Registration

sOfekS
03-24-2015, 02:47 PM
I tried signing up to R6 Siege closed beta but after logging into PSN I got this message:"YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS CONTENT AT THIS TIME."
Any help on why I can't register?

Ubi_Jax
03-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Hey sOfekS

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having! In order for us to look into this for you, please can you create a support ticket*HERE (http://support.ubi.com)?

Please ensure that you provide as much information as possible about your enquiry, alongside a picture of your receipt (this part is really important).

You should receive a support ticket number once this has been completed.

Once we receive this info, we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks.

Cortexian
03-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Closed Alpha hasn't even started yet, Closed Beta won't start until after Closed Alpha ends.

There's no beta test happening right now. You probably can't access anything because it's not setup yet.

SEK_ger
03-27-2015, 09:03 PM
they give out closed beta keys and register for it before close alpha starts ?!
thats completly new and confiusion many peoples.

that i hear and read the first time.
i have test many games as alpha and beta tester.
i not only a player, i write bugs and tickets every time.

when i buy the game and iam get the closed beta and register it, why i cant try and test the alpha too ?!

thats make me disappointed.

Strikade
10-14-2015, 06:22 PM
I tried signing up to R6 Siege closed beta but after logging into PSN I got this message:"YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS CONTENT AT THIS TIME."
Any help on why I can't register?

Has this been resolved because the same exact thing is happening to me?! Tried this but with The Division and the same outcome. Help....

UbiEpi
10-14-2015, 10:11 PM
Has this been resolved because the same exact thing is happening to me?! Tried this but with The Division and the same outcome. Help....

This is the error message displayed when the age on your Uplay account is under 17 and you are trying to access mature content.