PDA

View Full Version : Fairly new, question.

LaraxDarkness
03-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Hi all im fairly new, level 10, can someone tell me how can i access the community boss? im trying to ahieve the goal to receive the gifts but i cant find it anywhere and ive been playing for 3 days.. x.x

thx in advance.

Tha_Tulip
03-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi all im fairly new, level 10, can someone tell me how can i access the community boss? im trying to ahieve the goal to receive the gifts but i cant find it anywhere and ive been playing for 3 days.. x.x

thx in advance.

The Community boss is supposed to be held once a month. Unfortunately it has not occurred in several months now. Usually, not always, they take place the Friday after the tourney season is over. The bonus is also to include the dropping of the Agron's Rage perk over the weekend as well, again the programmers have fooled us 3 times in a row and not activated the perk during that weekend ( also to drop during dbl fame time!).
You are coming in at a time that incurs much chagrin as the community is rather upset at how the programmers are leaving us consumers to twist in the wind. Tournaments are beginning without the promised equipment, people aren't getting the rewards earned and so on...
That being said, you will find a healthy mix of great people and a-holes. Pay no mind to the latter, the ones with the biggest bark are typically the unskilled cry babies.
Look for double fame weekends to boost your levels up, but beware. Save all the gold and silver you can as you level up, when you get to the point that you can buy a gold glad only buy one that you favor the weapon class of. Wait till you jump up another couple of levels and then they will drop in price by 2 gold. Buy only the weapons and equipment that suit your fighting style (geared for speed, defense, critical hits, etc..) you can always go back and buy what you don't have later. The danger of leveling up quickly is not having enough monies to keep up with equipment. you may have to carry the same weapon for a few levels as you accrue what you need, no biggie.
Another thing- if you are xbox you will have all weekend to try and kill the boss, if you are psn you have only a few hours! Another thing they don't tell you is that it costs silver to fight the boss, the price goes up the more you fight him and tops out around 19,000 a throw! If you have a FB account there are some good pointers on the page there too.
If the boss is not killed by the entire community- no one reaps any rewards!
Welcome, good luck and MAKE RED, THE SAND!!!