PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Closed Beta FAQ

Ubi_Jax
03-23-2015, 10:39 PM
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/rainbow6/siege/R6_news_beta-faq_196840.jpg

What’s the difference between the closed beta and the closed alpha? Does my guaranteed closed beta code work for both?

The closed alpha testing period comes first. It is an early build of the game, and meant to test for things like bugs and server stability. During a closed alpha testing period, a limited number of participants are invited to test the game and to give community feedback based on their experience, so the final game can be improved. After these improvements are implemented, a closed beta testing period will begin closer to launch. A larger number of participants are invited to test the game, and to troubleshoot matchmaking, server stability, game balancing, etc.

The closed alpha period for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege will be held exclusively on PC.

The closed beta period will include all gaming platforms on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC Uplay.

The guaranteed access pre-order offer will be applicable to the closed beta period only.

When will the closed beta begin? When will the closed alpha begin?

The dates for the closed alpha will be announced soon. Please visit rainbow6.com for upcoming announcements.

The dates for the closed beta will be announced at a later date.

I pre-ordered before the closed beta offer. Will I get a code too?

Yes. If you pre-ordered Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege prior to the promotion of the guaranteed closed beta access offer, your retailer will contact you with your closed beta access code prior to the closed beta going live.

What if I have more questions about the guaranteed closed beta offer?

A much more extensive FAQ with details on the closed beta testing period will be posted on the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege website soon.

H0EY
03-23-2015, 10:56 PM
This is great news that consoles are getting a beta too:)

CombatWeasal
03-25-2015, 05:57 PM
I've been for this since I saw the videos pop up, Iam so excited for this game and The division. I need them in my life

mbethards80
04-03-2015, 05:19 PM
I been getting unexpected error when entering my beta code.

Khaelin02
04-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Pre-Ordered from http://rainbow6.ubi.com/. Didn't see a beta code anywhere, unless the email you them once the beta is available?
Would just like confirmation I am not missing anything.
Thanks.

Cortexian
04-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Pre-Ordered from http://rainbow6.ubi.com/. Didn't see a beta code anywhere, unless the email you them once the beta is available?
Would just like confirmation I am not missing anything.
Thanks.
Pre-ordering from Ubisoft's site should result in a code being sent to you direct, however it may take up to 48 hours. I'd say wait a couple days, check your spam/jumk email folders, then submit a ticket at http://support.ubi.com if you still don't have one.

mau5eum
04-05-2015, 03:56 AM
You'll get an email about your beta access closer to the start of the beta.

cmbelite-FR
04-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Hi,

I have pre ordered it a couple days ago on Uplay but I still haven't received my beta key yet, is that normal?

CMB

mau5eum
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
is that normal?

Yes.

marcolondon88
04-05-2015, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=cmbelite-FR;10676309]Hi,

I have pre ordered it a couple days ago on Uplay but I still haven't received my beta key yet, is that normal?

CMB[/QUOTE

sorry the preoder of the standard edition on uplay will be a disc game or a download????

cmbelite-FR
04-05-2015, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=cmbelite-FR;10676309]Hi,

CMB[/QUOTE

sorry the preoder of the standard edition on uplay will be a disc game or a download????

It's the download version

skinney2640
04-06-2015, 02:42 AM
any news on when the closed beta is getting released??

ReaperTactical1
04-06-2015, 04:10 PM
I hope the PS4 beta comes out soon

W3s_3d
04-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Someone know when closed beta begins?? Tks

Gig_801
04-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Can i pre order the game for ps4 digitally and get beta access too. And if i can when can i pre order digitally

XI Delta
04-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Will there be an option to pre-order this and receive the Beta code on the Xbox One Store?

ReaperTactical1
04-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Someone know when closed beta begins?? Tks

No I don't but you can get a beta key if you pre-order from gamestop. I would recommend you go pre-order it and get off the waiting list

W3s_3d
04-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Can i pre order the game for ps4 digitally and get beta access too. And if i can when can i pre order digitally

Yes bro if you pre order the gane you automatic win access to closed beta, and if u want u already do pre order now on rainbow6.com

SuperMinerX
04-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Why can't i sign up for beta access when the rainbow six siege website wants me to?

tRc_ULTRACODE
04-12-2015, 01:38 AM
I already pre-ordered rainbow 6 siege for my ps4 from gamestop in-store and now waiting to be emailed my beta code to use on my ps4.

Planina.
04-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Guys you are doing excelent job in making Rainbow Six, i am totally sure that this game is going to be the most played game.Keep up what you are doing.Also thank you for letting me to participate in your closed alpha, it has been allot of pleasure and honor playing it.I hope we are gonna meet again in Beta.

FlyingTitan
04-14-2015, 12:03 PM
I've got my beta key after pre-ordering from Amazon. Does anyone know if we are supposed to be able to enter them on the beta sign-up page yet?, the page has no visible option for me to do this.

MassiveMark4O2
04-14-2015, 01:54 PM
I've got my beta key after pre-ordering from Amazon. Does anyone know if we are supposed to be able to enter them on the beta sign-up page yet?, the page has no visible option for me to do this.

the beta code page has not worked for me at all goes to a white screen is everyone experencing this or is it just me? I have tryed it on my xbox one my laptot and my phone all sdo the same thing. any feedback would be great

CapturedHalo228
04-16-2015, 01:52 PM
When is the beta coming out

Spiers_platoon
04-16-2015, 02:18 PM
when I try and sign up for the beta the page has an endless loading circle around a six. http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/beta/ They need to fix this as I have tried on two separate devices ad both have the same problem.

Dondonian
04-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Please pick me! I'm broke as a joke but If i had the money I'd buy this game ASAP. I've played RBS since RBS3 on the original xbox. When xbox live first came out, RBS3 was the best game ever made. Black Arrow was even better. I didn't play much Lockdown, but when I did play I liked it a lot. I just played a lot of Halo. However I played the living **** out of Vegas 1 and 2. Best games! Im looking forward to Siege because it reminds me of Vegas.

also a huge ghost recon fan! you guys single handedly made xbox live what it is today

however i play on PC now! thanks

guest-2hMqLUFH
04-17-2015, 05:21 PM
Just Preordered from G2A for PC and they havent sent me a beta code. They say they dont have access to beta codes.

Does this mean I can't play it?

Sl1ck3RX
04-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Just Preordered from G2A for PC and they havent sent me a beta code. They say they dont have access to beta codes.

Does this mean I can't play it?

Yes.
The beta should of been opened to all that wish to play it.I don t understand whats with all this restrictions.It s like they don t want people to know and play the game before they see it.

QCM_AGENT
04-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Did anyone got a beta key yet? I pre-ordered 3 weeks ago at EB Games store and they still have no code released yet...

MDH PYRO
04-25-2015, 01:53 PM
I ordered from Amazon....got code in like 3 mins to my email..........follow links in email and input code(it will be really small below your order number)

FlyingTitan
04-25-2015, 02:14 PM
I ordered from Amazon....got code in like 3 mins to my email..........follow links in email and input code(it will be really small below your order number)
I got mine from Amazon too, but the beta registration page doesn't allow me to enter it.

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS CONTENT AT THIS TIME.

KingKat2
04-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Nice to know they have been sent out. Just received mine yesterday. Looking forward to the Beta and see what changes, and improvements have been made.

MDH PYRO
04-26-2015, 11:34 AM
I got mine from Amazon too, but the beta registration page doesn't allow me to enter it.

I used chrome to input it mate for some reason I could not get it to work on IE....also I had issue with copy and paste so I typed it in and it was fine

FlyingTitan
04-26-2015, 12:02 PM
I used chrome to input it mate for some reason I could not get it to work on IE....also I had issue with copy and paste so I typed it in and it was fine
Thanks for the suggestion. IE, as you said, does not work with the page but for me chrome shows the message above.

Levsonn
04-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. IE, as you said, does not work with the page but for me chrome shows the message above.

same problem, pre-ordered 2 days ago on amazon but now after linking my psn im just getting message UNFORTUNATELY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS CONTENT AT THIS TIME. anyone have any advice how to fix it?

aldoktor
04-30-2015, 09:29 PM
Just got my code from FutureShop AKA Best Buy logged into uplay and then to PSN network and it sez Unfortunately, your code is invalid.
Tried firefox, chrome, and IE anyone know what im doing wrong?

kebel87
04-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Just got my code from FutureShop AKA Best Buy logged into uplay and then to PSN network and it sez Unfortunately, your code is invalid.
Tried firefox, chrome, and IE anyone know what im doing wrong?

Same here.. Invalid code from BestBuy Canada.. Any advise? Received the email earlier today..

man20122012
05-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Same here.. Invalid code from BestBuy Canada.. Any advise? Received the email earlier today..

Same issue here, got my email from Futureshop (aka Bestbuy Canada) yesterday, invalid code when trying to register. Tried multiple browsers on different devices including mobile. Tried submitting a "question" on the site and ended up in an infinite loop. Horribly frustrating website.

SydneyCB
05-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Same issue here, got my email from Futureshop (aka Bestbuy Canada) yesterday, invalid code when trying to register. Tried multiple browsers on different devices including mobile. Tried submitting a "question" on the site and ended up in an infinite loop. Horribly frustrating website.

I have the same issue.. "unfortunately, your beta code is invalid" (bestbuy canada preorder) created a ticket last night on this, they emailed me back today and said the issue should be fixed and for me to retry my code but guess what lol it still doesnt work. So now they want me to submit a proof of purchase and send the code to them.. Not sure this is a good sign if they can't even get beta codes to work right.. losing all faith

kebel87
05-01-2015, 11:24 PM

Tried again today, it's still not working.. Any help UBISOFT???

rosenjcb
05-04-2015, 01:50 AM
I preorded the game on PC and haven't gotten an email with a code nor access to the beta through UPlay. Is the closed beta not out yet?

The_Stealthiest
05-04-2015, 01:30 PM
I preorded the game on PC and haven't gotten an email with a code nor access to the beta through UPlay. Is the closed beta not out yet?

I have this exact same problem. i preordered the game in early april on uplay pc and i have yet to see a key. i find this EXTREMELY frustrating because the only reason i preordered the game in the first place was to play the beta... thx ubisoft :nonchalance:

I had so much fun in the closed alpha i just wish i could be playing the beta aswell.

The_Stealthiest
05-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Nice to know they have been sent out. Just received mine yesterday. Looking forward to the Beta and see what changes, and improvements have been made.

lol, im jealous. i feel like i preordered for nothing because not only have i not gotten a key but i havent gotten help from any1 on forums/ubi support. i feel like by the time i figure it out the full game will be released. :mad:

aldoktor
05-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Yo, My futureshop / bestbuy code that didnt work last week.

They emailed me today saying the code was wrong, here is the new code, and this one works now.

Madsi_Masiv
05-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Ive preordered the game and everything for pc download, and nothing has pooped up with a code for the closed beta. when and how am i gonna get the code?:mad:

UNUSED_01
05-05-2015, 09:27 PM
so i preordered the game back at the beginning of March for beta access and there has been no news of any beta and it's now may WTF :confused::confused::confused:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi Guys, please refer to the first post in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1047709-Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Closed-Beta-FAQ?p=10653921&viewfull=1#post10653921

Yes. If you pre-ordered Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege prior to the promotion of the guaranteed closed beta access offer, your retailer will contact you with your closed beta access code prior to the closed beta going live.

The_Stealthiest
05-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi Guys, please refer to the first post in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1047709-Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Closed-Beta-FAQ?p=10653921&viewfull=1#post10653921

I guess i missed that post, sorry for wasting your time. :(

But thank you for the clarification, ubisoft said that preordering r6 seige will get you EARLY access to the closed beta, i belive that is why so many people are confused

Sonic130gunner
05-17-2015, 08:50 PM
I preordered my copy of Rainbow Six Siege for PS4 from the Bestbuy online store, should I be expecting a code from them or from Ubisoft?

Ubi_Jax
05-19-2015, 09:58 AM
I preordered my copy of Rainbow Six Siege for PS4 from the Bestbuy online store, should I be expecting a code from them or from Ubisoft?

You should receive your beta code from your retailer.

Thanks.

Bside_23
05-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Ok so I read this article that said even if you Pre-order Rainbow Six Siege you still have to Purchase game before you get access to beta is this true ? and here is link to article http://www.designntrend.com/articles/47494/20150415/rainbow-six-siege-gameplay-beta-free-pre-order-ubisoft-price.htm

xXLegitRagesXx
05-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Hello I have preorders the beta for this game for a while since the 13th of last month And still haven't received the beta code or has it not come out yet

Ubi_Jax
06-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Hello I have preorders the beta for this game for a while since the 13th of last month And still haven't received the beta code or has it not come out yet

Hey xXLegitRagesXx and welcome to the forums.

It depends on where you purchased the game from and for which platform. If you ordered the game from the Uplay store, you will receive your Closed Beta code before it starts.

Regarding the Closed Beta, we've yet to announce a start date. Make sure to keep checking the forums and our official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Rainbow6)and Twitter (https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game)for more updates.

Thanks.

churchymayer
06-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Hey Guys, not sure if that has been said anytime befor, but back in the day I've got a invatation for the Closed Alpha and after that I prerderd the game. On the beta registration site, where I should enter my code it says that I already redeemed my code. A friend of mine has the same "problem". Is it becasue we both were in the alpha? Ensures that access for the closed beta as well?

Ubi_Jax
06-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Hey Guys, not sure if that has been said anytime befor, but back in the day I've got a invatation for the Closed Alpha and after that I prerderd the game. On the beta registration site, where I should enter my code it says that I already redeemed my code. A friend of mine has the same "problem". Is it becasue we both were in the alpha? Ensures that access for the closed beta as well?

Hey churchymayer and welcome to the forums.

If you're having issues with your Closed Beta code, please contact our Technical Support team, who will be able to investigate this further. You can do so HERE (http://support.ubi.com).

Please ensure that you provide as much information about your issue as possible, alongside copies of the code you've been provided.

Thanks.

Virus_725
06-05-2015, 07:56 PM
I did pre-order in the steam but I have not given the code where I can get it? On the mailbox no letter code:mad::mad::mad:

Penguins66
06-06-2015, 01:33 PM
A story I read yesterday stated only those who pay for the game in full will receive beta access. Is that true?

Cortexian
06-08-2015, 09:21 PM
A story I read yesterday stated only those who pay for the game in full will receive beta access. Is that true?
Nope. You can apply for beta access here (http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-CA/beta/index.aspx), however it is not guaranteed. If you don't pre-order and only sign up then you're entered into a pool of applicants that will be randomly selected from to help test.

Luuk1892
06-08-2015, 11:04 PM
So, 4 months left until the release and there is still no CBT period? Not even a date set?

Ricky_Kaka
06-10-2015, 07:27 PM
come on ubisoft ..... stop playin'

I_Am_Tomer
06-11-2015, 09:19 PM
We want that betaaaaaaa

Spawn-swede
06-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Hope to get access to the closed beta soon!!!!

ViscountVicomte
06-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Who knows, the E3 could hold surprises.

dahensh32
06-15-2015, 08:19 PM
I pre-ordered mine on playstation store. Do I get a code or will it automatically download.

C0NCEAL-
06-15-2015, 11:27 PM
When tf is the closed beta !? Like you will be able to fix any huge mistakes if you wait till August to release it....what a joke. My promise to you guys Ubi is if you fail on this game I will permanently boycott your games and continue to spread negativity about your games well, forever. I already have no faith in you guys but you can atleast release the beta to see if the game will even be worth buying...

stoff954
06-16-2015, 12:01 AM
Lol troops getting restless

C0NCEAL-
06-16-2015, 12:11 AM
Wow they just posted on Facebook they aren't releasing the closed beta till the end of September!!! Your company is nothing but a wet dream, how inconsiderate!!

Cortexian
06-19-2015, 03:14 PM
Many game developers release betas for their games a month or two before release nowadays... It's fairly common really. Pretty much what I was expecting.

ViscountVicomte
06-20-2015, 06:04 AM
I'd rather have a beta two weeks before release and have a clean, stable launch and enjoy the online features than have a beta 3 months ahead of release and get BF4 launch.

Just my point of view though, you guys may be totally right about thinking you can spot more bugs and gameplay issues than professional play testers

Stay-_-Free
06-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Just recently played the build available at E3, and I seriously need this game in my life NOW....having to wait is torture. ( -__-)

Bring on that Beta...

C0NCEAL-
06-20-2015, 09:16 PM
I'd rather have a beta two weeks before release and have a clean, stable launch and enjoy the online features than have a beta 3 months ahead of release and get BF4 launch.

Just my point of view though, you guys may be totally right about thinking you can spot more bugs and gameplay issues than professional play testers

You obviously know little about much, the only reason battlefield turned out that way is because the developers were lazy, and they converted it into a COD game, battlefield should have never switched its roots. You really think you need to be a professional game tester to find bugs, that's just asinine. The general population finds bugs all the time in betas, its whether or not the developers are proactive or not that determines the fixes, and with Ubis notorious record of fixing things, they won't be able to fix something major in three weeks, watch what happens on release you tell me if it seems like a completed game on launch.

ViscountVicomte
06-22-2015, 09:26 AM
It seems as though you don't know much about BF4's launch. Not BF4, but its launch. Please take more time to read.

I remember reading somewhere that the amount of bugs found and fixed during the alpha is extremely low compared to how much were found during the development.

yousifsnoker
06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
i get pre order this game and i waiting here 1 week i want beta i get register but how to download it in ps 4?

ViscountVicomte
06-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Could you rephrase ? I'm not sure I understood your question. Did you preorder ? Are you expecting to access the beta right now ? the Beta is set to start on the 24th of September so you've got to be patient.

Ubi_Jax
06-23-2015, 09:07 AM
i get pre order this game and i waiting here 1 week i want beta i get register but how to download it in ps 4?

The Closed Beta has not yet started. The start date is 24th September 2015. You'll be able to download the Closed Beta then.

Thanks.

Levsonn
06-24-2015, 06:42 PM

getting this message when i try to enter my beta code any solutions?

Cortexian
06-24-2015, 09:48 PM
IJust my point of view though, you guys may be totally right about thinking you can spot more bugs and gameplay issues than professional play testers
Professional QA folks are gamers that play the same thing over and over and over and write reports on their findings.

Not much different than normal gamers who write up bug reports on the forums, but the difference is that QA passes happen so MOST of the obvious and large issues are fixed prior to a game launch. Keep in mind that during a typical alpha/beta period, within the first 12 hours of playing there are more matches played on a given game than the total number of previous internal play tests. New bugs are discovered by sheer volume of matches played by the general population. This is inevitable.

That's a generalized / average statistic, but it's a fairly accurate representation to get my point across. The point being that no matter how much testing to do internally before release, more bugs will always be found during semi-public alpha/beta testing.

ViscountVicomte
06-25-2015, 03:04 AM
Welp, guess I was wrong.

TNTDeadShot0810
06-26-2015, 11:44 PM
I Pre ordered Back in April and still haven't received my Beta code. Why?

Thekhumi
06-27-2015, 01:59 AM
Hello, ive used a key that i got from the E3 digital ticket. My question is, will i receive the finished product after the closed beta? Do i need to play it?
I have succesfully redeemed the code. Had no problems at all. Thanks for reading.

ViscountVicomte
06-29-2015, 01:54 AM
The access to the closed beta does not grant access to the final, complete game. You don't have to play the closed beta either, but admit you really want to ;)

CYEGICEMAN
06-29-2015, 04:35 AM
Good Evening All,

Quick question for y'all i have looked on the website and it shows that the Closed Beta is not available in Canada so i'm unsure on if that was just me reading too much into something or just an oversight? The other question that i have when the Closed Beta comes out how will the they get it to the console players like myself. Will it be a download with the code provided or will it be explained over the email closer to the beta date? Thank you for your time in reading this and providing me with an answer.

Cheers,

YYCDEICEMAN

ViscountVicomte
06-29-2015, 09:14 AM
So the beta access is linked to your PSN/XBL account, I'm guessing once they allow for the beta to be downloaded they will pretty much add it to your Xbox/Playstation digital library and then it'll go smoothly.
Since the game is being developped in Canada, I'm pretty sure it will be available here, also, people who were granted alpha access have guaranteed beta access, and I'm pretty sure the Alpha was available to Canadian players so I wouldn't worry, you still try to contact support if you're still doubting https://support.ubi.com/en-US/

bloodleak01
07-09-2015, 01:39 AM
I just cheked in for the PC beta,

I do have a PS4 too.

PC specs: GTX 770 2gig / i5 3450 / 8gig@1600hz

I really hope to be able to play the game at 120hz (at medium settings/1080p)

Can i get beta key for both platform ? or should i stick to PC version in developer opinion ?

TheMadGamerMan
07-10-2015, 04:35 PM
I got selected for XBOX. Where do I enter my code tried on the website say's not valid??

ArchieGamez
07-15-2015, 11:36 PM
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/rainbow6/siege/R6_news_beta-faq_196840.jpg

What’s the difference between the closed beta and the closed alpha? Does my guaranteed closed beta code work for both?

The closed alpha testing period comes first. It is an early build of the game, and meant to test for things like bugs and server stability. During a closed alpha testing period, a limited number of participants are invited to test the game and to give community feedback based on their experience, so the final game can be improved. After these improvements are implemented, a closed beta testing period will begin closer to launch. A larger number of participants are invited to test the game, and to troubleshoot matchmaking, server stability, game balancing, etc.

The closed alpha period for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege will be held exclusively on PC.

The closed beta period will include all gaming platforms on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC Uplay.

The guaranteed access pre-order offer will be applicable to the closed beta period only.

The dates for the closed alpha will be announced soon. Please visit rainbow6.com for upcoming announcements.

A much more extensive FAQ with details on the closed beta testing period will be posted on the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege website soon.

When will the beta end?

Martini_Gasalini
07-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Got my beta code, got my beta code ****doing happy dance**** WOOO HOO
for PS4 baby yeah!

UbiEpi
07-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Got my beta code, got my beta code ****doing happy dance**** WOOO HOO
for PS4 baby yeah!

Do you mind if we share this dance?

I got selected for XBOX. Where do I enter my code tried on the website say's not valid??

If you are having trouble redeeming your Closed Beta code, please contact our customer support team here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/9/3888/ubisoft-support-contact-information/kA030000000ee8ACAQ).

I just cheked in for the PC beta,

I do have a PS4 too.

PC specs: GTX 770 2gig / i5 3450 / 8gig@1600hz

I really hope to be able to play the game at 120hz (at medium settings/1080p)

Can i get beta key for both platform ? or should i stick to PC version in developer opinion ?

If you plan on playing the game on both platforms, you might as well try to get into both Closed Beta tests!

MeanGerm88
07-21-2015, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Jax;10653921]

Hi

Im having small problems with the code redemption. i tried several times, but every single time its says i cannot access the content at this moment.
im on the xbox one and still cant access the beta even if i type in the code.

please help

Ubi_Jax
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=Ubi_Jax;10653921]Hi

Im having small problems with the code redemption. i tried several times, but every single time its says i cannot access the content at this moment.
im on the xbox one and still cant access the beta even if i type in the code.

please help

Hey MeanGerm88 and welcome to the forums.

The reason you're getting this error is due to the age on your account being below 18 years old.

If you're above 18 years old, this can be changed, however you will need to contact our Technical Support team in order to do this. Please contact them HERE (http://support.ubi.com), ensuring to provide proof of your age so that this can be completed.

Thanks.

osvisuarez
07-26-2015, 01:03 AM
Hello friends am already redeemed the code they say that they will send an email with a key for my ps4 to play or download it but I haven't receive this key or code anyone can help pls? Thanks

dazzlerazzle84
07-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Hello friends am already redeemed the code they say that they will send an email with a key for my ps4 to play or download it but I haven't receive this key or code anyone can help pls? Thanks

Go look @ the beta date

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi osvisuarez and welcome to the forums,

The Closed Beta has not yet started. The start date is 24th September 2015. You'll be able to download the Closed Beta then.

Regards

dashrp1
08-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Shoutout to Game Wiki on COD that gave me a beta code in a giveaway!

Tenabrea
08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
A few quick questions, I'm from Ghost Recon Phantoms (hey Epi and Chem) and we got closed beta access codes. So will I get a download link for the game or will I have to pre-order it and pay for it? If I get a download link, will I still e able to play R6: Siege after the closed beta ends (I didn't pay for it, so will my account be terminated)?

UbiEpi
08-19-2015, 10:02 PM
A few quick questions, I'm from Ghost Recon Phantoms (hey Epi and Chem) and we got closed beta access codes. So will I get a download link for the game or will I have to pre-order it and pay for it? If I get a download link, will I still e able to play R6: Siege after the closed beta ends (I didn't pay for it, so will my account be terminated)?

Hey bud!

You will need to go here (www.rainbow6.com/beta) to register your key. Then you will be emailed closer to the start date of the Beta with your access key and link to download the client.

After the Closed Beta, you will lose access to the game until you purchase the full version of the game.

GoodGuy.UB
08-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Will the closed beta have servers in Australia/NZ? To me its a deal-breaker if it wont have any servers nearby. Thank you guys

UbiEpi
08-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Will the closed beta have servers in Australia/NZ? To me its a deal-breaker if it wont have any servers nearby. Thank you guys

Yes, we will have servers located in the following regions: Northern and Western Europe, South East Asia, Western Japan, Eastern Australia, Eastern, Central, and Western US, South Brasil.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

ht77702000
08-20-2015, 07:25 PM
When will the closed beta end?

UbiEpi
08-20-2015, 07:33 PM
When will the closed beta end?

We have not yet announced how long the Closed Beta will last.

guest-W6jLLz6q
08-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Can't wait to get my hands on it:)

Wintex.Atlantis
09-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Hi,
I have got an r6s beta key and I have activated it. It doesn't show up in Uplay Launcher. Is that normal? Will I see the icon on closed beta start on 26th september? Will I be able to pre-load the beta files at some point?

Deosl
09-01-2015, 09:26 AM
1. Yes, it's normal that you can't see it in your Uplay library yet.

2. The beta starts 24th September

3. Don't know if we can pre-load, but it will show up near the 24th September.

AntiChrist7
09-01-2015, 07:48 PM
1. Yes, it's normal that you can't see it in your Uplay library yet.

2. The beta starts 24th September

3. Don't know if we can pre-load, but it will show up near the 24th September.

Then why is the Division then showed as reservation in my library? I got beta acces when buying FC3 during the sale yesterday.

Deosl
09-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Don't ask me, ask Ubisoft Support...

I wish they could just show it in the library to avoid confusion...

Ubi_Jax
09-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Then why is the Division then showed as reservation in my library? I got beta acces when buying FC3 during the sale yesterday.

Hi AntiChrist7.

Different games handle their Betas in different ways.

Don't worry as the Closed Beta for Rainbow Six Siege will be added to your account closer to the start date, which is 24th September.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the confusion.

AntiChrist7
09-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Hi AntiChrist7.

Different games handle their Betas in different ways.

Don't worry as the Closed Beta for Rainbow Six Siege will be added to your account closer to the start date, which is 24th September.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the reply. Is it known how long the beta will run?

QuixoticTrooper
09-03-2015, 11:30 PM
So i applied to the free waiting registration for the beta but then later went to pre order. now when i go to get my guaranteed beta code it says "you can not acess this at this time". anyone know how i can fix this?

Deosl
09-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Are you over 18 years old? If not, you can't play.

UbiEpi
09-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the reply. Is it known how long the beta will run?

We have not announced a duration for the Closed Beta test yet. We will let you all know in the coming weeks.

So i applied to the free waiting registration for the beta but then later went to pre order. now when i go to get my guaranteed beta code it says "you can not acess this at this time". anyone know how i can fix this?

This means that the age on your Uplay account is below 17. The age on your Uplay account must be 17 or older in order to register for the Closed Beta.

RainyDrops
09-04-2015, 05:02 PM
When i reseive my code ?

UbiEpi
09-04-2015, 06:34 PM
When i reseive my code ?

If you have already secured your Closed Beta access and redeemed the key on our website here (www.rainbow6.com/beta), then please wait for the email that we will send out in the coming weeks. We do not have a set time frame for when you can expect this email.

BlakeVanhorn
09-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Right after I logged into UPlay (I didn't even get to enter my code) I got the "YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS CONTENT AT THIS TIME" Wtf? Ubisoft, assistance would be appreciated.

Deosl
09-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Young man, are you over 18 years old? You are getting that message since you're not old enough :) (busted)

feldschlosser92
09-08-2015, 10:05 AM
Yo Guys,

European Gaming League (EGL) is currently giving away some closed beta codes for R6S. I just got myself one. You just have to follow 4 twitter accounts from EGL and Ubisoft. (You can unfollow them later).

Have a look at: http://egl.tv/articles/view/92/rainbow-six-siege-beta-code-giveaway

Cheers.

Deosl
09-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Why pester people with "follow us" etc. when people can get keys without hassle like here:
http://betacode.ubi.com/2ce68346

DanielJack69
09-09-2015, 09:49 PM

Hi, will be any NDA for the beta? Can I stream/Record and post a video for the Beta Game or this is forbidden?

Ubi_Jax
09-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Hi, will be any NDA for the beta? Can I stream/Record and post a video for the Beta Game or this is forbidden?

Hey DanielJack69 and welcome to the forums.

There is no NDA with the Closed Beta and as such, you can record and stream you gameplay.

Thanks.

ubiGoONSquAD954
09-16-2015, 09:13 PM
I've entered my code. I see the release date. When the time comes where do I access the beta? Download it from the Playstation store?

UbiEpi
09-16-2015, 09:15 PM
I've entered my code. I see the release date. When the time comes where do I access the beta? Download it from the Playstation store?

We will send out an email within the next week with more details.

LosT_SouL_VL
09-17-2015, 07:06 PM
I've registerd on the beta site my code a long time ago and still haven't received beta access?

UbiEpi
09-17-2015, 09:42 PM
You will hear from us soon. Don't worry, we didn't lose your registration. :)

Mate_con_yuyo
09-17-2015, 10:45 PM
Already complete all five missions and am waiting to appear in my Plastation 4

SlurpeeF00t
09-18-2015, 07:20 AM
When will rb6 come out for preorder in Singapore? Anyone know?

Ubi_Jax
09-18-2015, 11:01 AM
When will rb6 come out for preorder in Singapore? Anyone know?

Hey SlurpeeF00t.

You can order from our International Shop, which can be found HERE (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/home/ThemeID.8605700).

Thanks.

Andromedaelit3
09-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Estou ansioso para o Beta Fechado , e espero ser chamado :3

TypeOhh
09-19-2015, 03:25 AM

I just got an email stating
"To provide the best experience in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege, first we will run a Technical Test to stress our servers from September 21-23.

You have been selected to be part of this Technical test! As this is an early test, you may face some troubleshooting issues during this phase.

Please follow the link below to register for the test.

Thanks for your support!
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Team

Join the discussion in our technical test private forum.

REGISTER NOW" when i click the register now button it takes me to the terms and agreements and i scroll down, check im over 17 and accept terms, but when i try and click the "submit" button it doesnt work. It turns from the arrow to the line cursor when i hover over submit.

Black_Widow9
09-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Hi TypeOhh,

Please contact our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you.
https://support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com/)

SubZDirty
09-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Can i share videos recorded in rainbow six siege beta stage on youtube or such sites?

Headus70
09-20-2015, 01:40 PM
I received an invite to the test that will start tomorrow but i cant even download the beta from library since the content hasnt been shown there.

dr_kalishnikov
09-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Can i share videos recorded in rainbow six siege beta stage on youtube or such sites?

No, that's part of the terms of service that you didn't read.

kidcret
09-20-2015, 06:44 PM

I got mine today and can't play it days sever is down

kidcret
09-20-2015, 06:46 PM
I got mine today and can't play it days sever is down
When will the servers be up will it be today or tomorrow

tsavt_tanem
09-21-2015, 06:36 AM
How long is the Rainbow Six Siege beta going to be. I know it starts Spetember 24 but when does it end?

Ubi_Jax
09-21-2015, 09:40 AM
How long is the Rainbow Six Siege beta going to be. I know it starts Spetember 24 but when does it end?

Hi tsavt_tanem and welcome to the forums.

We've not yet announced the end date of the Closed Beta, please keep checking out the forum for further updates.

Thanks.

Deosl
09-21-2015, 12:06 PM
@Papy-Seb, this is the wrong place to post such feedback, you are under NDA and that info should only posted in the designated forum here:
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/966-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Technical-Test

Flufvy.Fz
09-21-2015, 04:03 PM
I got an email saying im invited to the tech test and have registered. it said i would receive another email and still have not. when will i get it or whats wrong?

ChuligaN_cz
09-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi
I have not received the key to the beta

Gragi.
09-21-2015, 05:41 PM
I have earlier access to the beta, I installed it and what I see DirectX tried to install(but i have actual) and few seconds later i have information Program has stopped working. Hell yeah, GG Ubisoft :D Anyone have this too? What should i do now?

CEODBest1
09-21-2015, 06:39 PM
How many TerroHunt game modes will there be in the Beta?

Sh3ld0r007
09-21-2015, 11:30 PM
i dont know if any have this question write but will it give a pre load before 24. ?

jakebartok32
09-21-2015, 11:46 PM
I have downloaded the technical test, and it says the my access to the rainbow six siege - closed beta servers is not available yet.

guest-btJeWKOn
09-21-2015, 11:50 PM
I am getting emails saying I get to be a beta tester yet when I click that link or come to the website I am not even allowed to set my player name or get the game downloaded, now wasting all the time I could be helping stress test the system only stress testing my self.... If you guys are going to contact a person and get them to come join you, please make it work instead of teasing us with false advertisements and false emails.....

SilverFlyer50
09-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I know everyone is excited on the release of the"Beta" but as i learned in other Beta releases "If they make it. It will come lol. Takes time it will come. XBOX ONE Rules lol:cool:

Henzo_
09-22-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm still not playing Rainbow Six beta siege that does not connect to the Ubisoft sevidores I'm from Las Palmas de Gran Canary my nik. Henzo_2

Oaklay
09-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Well, I've tried to join a game for 2,5h yesterday. I was able to play 2 times but with disconnects after about 1 minute.

Today there is no difference. One match after 30 minutes and disconnected during the match.

I'm really excited about the closed beta on Thursday, because the Ubisoft servers are already too slow.

One thing that I've noticed:
After a disconnect (during match or matchmaking) I wasn't able to start another match. Absolutely no players available. I need to restart my Xbox to see other players again.

TMF-Agishil
09-22-2015, 07:07 PM
i signed up a good awhile back for the code and i still didnt get it. my brother got it 1-2 days ago and i signed up before him. why???

BadBeast001
09-22-2015, 09:00 PM
I preordered siege and never received my closed access code

ubiGoONSquAD954
09-23-2015, 02:47 PM
We will send out an email within the next week with more details.

Beta starts tomorrow, I still haven't received an email with instructions?

SpiritBomb2012
09-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Nothing yet. Still waiting on the email

DeMoN-BaLLa
09-23-2015, 05:10 PM
I received my activation code this morning from Game retailer but I can't see where i have to type the activation code on the website. I am pretty sure i came across it on the website but it aint there no more. Please can someone attach the URL or guide what to do next.

Thanks

dsr07mm
09-23-2015, 05:55 PM
I dont get this anymore, someone confirm. Do you need pre-purchase to try closed beta ? Because I redeemed code from Nvidia site and it said that I need to wait for email with instruction (like 2 weeks ago approx) but nothing yet and I didnt pre-purchase Siege..

Do I wait for nothing or I will get closed beta ?

DonkyPunchaGnger
09-23-2015, 06:09 PM
I have not received the email yet either with my beta code. When will the email be coming? I checked all folders and still nothing. Would like to download right away so I am ready to play tomorrow.

guest-2v14Dkgi
09-24-2015, 08:39 AM
The beta started over 3 hours ago and I still haven't received my beta code.

TwistyShape
09-24-2015, 09:02 AM
Try Uplay,

TenaciousAustin
09-24-2015, 02:48 PM
I got my key from the Curse giveaway. It says that I have no access to the beta.

TenaciousAustin
09-24-2015, 02:50 PM
I got my key from the Curse giveaway. It says that I have no access to the beta.

I have a valid key, and i put it in successfully.

TrillyAndTruly
09-24-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm a huge RB6 fan and I've been waiting for years to play this game. The new modes are amazing and the game is beautiful. My only gripe is the the only 2 things most RB6 fans are worried about will not be in the game. I'm hoping that the reason it was pushed back was to add these critical ingredients to the gameplay.

#1. Cover System and character mods. One thing that separated RB6 from other shooters is that your player looked like none else. And that you saw your character when you pressed up against a wall. It just felt better and it looked amazing.

#2. The Story Mode complete with responsive AI. This is also a crtical mode because this mode was just as enjoyable as the Multilayer mode. So, when you have a great story mode the multilayer becomes more enjoyable.

#3. Ubi needs to address what really happened to PATRIOTS. All we know was that it was scrapped and that we will never get it. And after it is addressed we need to know if we will ever get a story similar or better.

Thanks, I just wanted to let you know how me as well as maybe 10 or 12 other ppl feel about this game and the expectations. I Love RB6 and I want the traditional experience as well as the new.

Unityfan2
09-24-2015, 06:55 PM
So I registered, but it hasn't showed up in my inbox and I just want to know: does anyone else have this problem or is this just temporary?

guest-2v14Dkgi
09-24-2015, 07:02 PM
So apparently the reason we haven't got our codes yet is because they aren't letting everyone on all at once. Seems a bit ridiculous that they wouldn't announce this until after the beta starts, but at least they're letting us know now.
If you want more info, here's my source to this info. http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-22229-More-Details-on-Rainbow-Six--Siege-Beta---You-Might-Not-Get-in-Today.html

Unityfan2
09-24-2015, 07:21 PM
So apparently the reason we haven't got our codes yet is because they aren't letting everyone on all at once. Seems a bit ridiculous that they wouldn't announce this until after the beta starts, but at least they're letting us know now.
If you want more info, here's my source to this info. http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-22229-More-Details-on-Rainbow-Six--Siege-Beta---You-Might-Not-Get-in-Today.html

Thanks for the heads-up. I at least know it's not an actual issue on my account.

WiggleWithIt
09-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Are we allowed to record gameplay now? I don't see why we shouldn't be able to.

ThE bLaCk GaTo
09-24-2015, 07:28 PM
I have been trying to play with friends all morning and i can not. Its says i have 0 friends online. i have changed my settings from invite only to open to friends made sure we are all online and visible through steam. Any help would be great

Also i am on PC

WiggleWithIt
09-24-2015, 07:42 PM
I have been trying to play with friends all morning and i can not. Its says i have 0 friends online. i have changed my settings from invite only to open to friends made sure we are all online and visible through steam. Any help would be great

Also i am on PC

You will just have to report it in the bug forums. This is a very early version of this game so bugs like this are bound to happen.

nategt4
09-24-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm on vacation when does it end, might not make it back home in time please extend ubi!!!

assassinulrou
09-24-2015, 08:26 PM
I installed it but when i press the key button it doesn't launch. I pre ordered it from Steam. How about you patch it guys quicker cuz beta is only 4 days and 1 is already over. I didn't preorder it so you deny me my beta gameplay because of your incompetence.

digiitalfuzion
09-24-2015, 08:31 PM
I've got a beta code but it says it is invalid. I've checked it countless times to see if I typed it in correctly but it never works.

Black_Widow9
09-24-2015, 11:25 PM

Also i am on PC
You can find a few troubleshooting steps for connectivity and matchmaking main issues here-
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-217389-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

I'm on vacation when does it end, might not make it back home in time please extend ubi!!!
Please take a look here- http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-217389-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I installed it but when i press the key button it doesn't launch. I pre ordered it from Steam. How about you patch it guys quicker cuz beta is only 4 days and 1 is already over. I didn't preorder it so you deny me my beta gameplay because of your incompetence.
Please contact our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you.

I've got a beta code but it says it is invalid. I've checked it countless times to see if I typed it in correctly but it never works.
Please contact Support so they can troubleshoot this with you.

DJHoundstooth
09-25-2015, 02:06 AM
I have my beta code... How do I download the actual beta version of the game to my Xbox One?

Verikauha
09-25-2015, 10:35 AM
I have my beta code... How do I download the actual beta version of the game to my Xbox One?

Games -> Redeem code..

ellazpro13
09-25-2015, 12:11 PM
I joined the beta in the summer and still havent got the key for it. I joined again yesterday but will í even get the key anymore. :confused::confused::confused:

...or do i really have to buy it on g2a.com or something?

Verikauha
09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
I joined the beta in the summer and still havent got the key for it. I joined again yesterday but will í even get the key anymore. :confused::confused::confused:

...or do i really have to buy it on g2a.com or something?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1273175-Update-regarding-closed-beta-access

ninjafada
09-25-2015, 04:17 PM
i had a code from a humble bundle and i used it asap
still waiting for the mail with the install link , the beta should be avaible on uplay but nothing there too
so you are beta testing your mail service or the game ?

AlexKall-1PARA-
09-25-2015, 05:20 PM
i had a code from a humble bundle and i used it asap
still waiting for the mail with the install link , the beta should be avaible on uplay but nothing there too
so you are beta testing your mail service or the game ?

Bloody batman that was an awesome remark! Burn! ;)

Sutto007
09-25-2015, 11:17 PM
So i entered for my "Guaranteed" code and STILL HAVE NOT Received that code !, WHAT THE HELL UBISOFT?,

Only a 4 day beta and you go in waves, You guys suck

Thanks

A customer that is not buying Ubisoft games ever, again.

NastyNlnja
09-25-2015, 11:22 PM
Shouldn't paying customers get first dibs. Seems like they don't give a **** about me even though I pre ordered and they already sent all keys to ones that pre ordered and they forgot about me.
http://imgur.com/qACXEBd.jpg

coltrichards36
09-26-2015, 01:37 AM
I signed up for the beta code today on September 25 to get a beta code via email just wondering if I still have a chance because the betas already here, the email sent said "come back before the 24 and see if you won a code" so do I still have a chance

HDI Mercurial
09-26-2015, 01:38 AM
I pre-ordered at Gamestop. Now I type in my information for Uplay and it says I can't access the content at this time.

IBlestv
09-26-2015, 04:19 AM
not recieved my code yet by email or anything

trcmrcaps
09-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Submitted my pre order code months ago and still not got my beta code yet

TAHOESCRUB
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
got my code but where do i enter it...i tried to enter it on the access page but said i already entered it...how could that be?am i entering it in the wrong place

aze5716
09-26-2015, 05:10 PM
je trouve cette beta correcte bon les crash , bug serveur , joueur rage autre il me plait bien mais il y a un truc vraiment TRÈS NUL ce quand tu améliore une arme avec un opérateur et que tu fais une partie ou tu ne peux pas prend l’opérateur donc tu prend la recrut et tu prend l'arme que tu améliore et ba tu a rien du tout alors que tu a payer pour améliore l'arme donc je ne trouve pas sa normale tu dépense et tu peux même utiliser donc si l’opérateur ou on a booster l'arme est disponible pendant plusieurs partie mois sa va pas me plaire du tout donc j’espère qu'ils vont modifier cette fonction car ce serai domage

hereicome4u
09-26-2015, 09:14 PM
I preordered siege on 09/16/15 and have yet to receive my invite to beta who should I contact for more info have my receipt in hand ....

Killercajun5
09-28-2015, 04:44 AM
I have codes for the pc and ps4 versions but not for the xbox one which is what I registered for. Any idea how i could redeem it before the beta is over?

CommandeOresKa
09-28-2015, 08:54 PM
So I've just heard that there will be no singleplayer campaign in R6 Siege. I don't like this decission, because I was so happy to play a good old R6 campaign again.
I have following question now: Where and how can I withdraw my preorder?
I didn't preordered the game to play a mmofps, so I want my money back. R6 never was a full multiplayer shooter and when I see things like host migration, I think of CoD and not of R6.
There is anther question I have: Why is Ubisoft telling me this so late?

So guys it might sound old-fashioned but thats what I've waited for and what I preordered.

youngwalshyx
09-29-2015, 09:31 AM
ive received a 25 digit code but it says it is already in use and i have not entered it before so can you please send me another code to -personal information removed by moderator- thanks

Ubi-Surulies
09-29-2015, 10:55 AM
ive received a 25 digit code but it says it is already in use and i have not entered it before so can you please send me another code to -personal information removed by moderator- thanks

Hello there youngwalshyx,

please contact our Support (linky, click me) (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) with the code you've been given and they can help you out.

Thanks!
Surulies

Marty528
09-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone.

I´ve got a problem, I haven´t received the email with information that closed beta starts yet, also Rainbow Six doesn´t show on my Uplay account.
Well, I´ve received an email on 24th August when I bought a closed beta access key and activated on my Uplay account.

I´m from Czech Republic... and I heard some people from my country plays beta from the start on 24th September...

Thx for response ;)

yungtoke1993
09-29-2015, 08:53 PM
I can't even play it always crashes I especially when it's my turn to defend the game will crash please can u look into this

bankesy
09-30-2015, 02:20 PM
I've still not had my access code after redeeming the "guaranteed access code" months ago..

Could someone please let me know what's going on?

Ghost_Darii
09-30-2015, 10:07 PM
There have improved graphics , server problems need to be corrected . If you find no players in multiplayer . Have to help the boat . It can not be the one for 5 minutes waiting for players . Had in the beta feel when you shoot the ball goes to the left or right . Small errors can be corrected through so after ne time updates of the game . When it comes to better the boat . Man must not remember if you play with players or with boots it . The main thing the game comes December trade . :)

DiemaWolf
10-01-2015, 12:15 AM
I've still not had my access code after redeeming the "guaranteed access code" months ago..

Could someone please let me know what's going on?

Same issue here. Unfortunately I haven't received anything, even though I have guaranteed access too. I realize I'm belaboring my point, but... It's been six days and nobody's even emailed me? I really wouldn't be upset if I had just gotten an email saying "Sorry, we can't guarantee you access to the beta due to [valid reason]".

default925
10-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Extra beta keys first come first serve if any interested XVJMD-MGK4R-VD4PV-3H2JT-H94GZ

HYTM9-67633-FR297-V2644-KW2PZ

MVFYH-MYJY6-KGCCQ-P9YX4-Q3Y2Z

22M6J-CHCKP-6YRKH-MKT4Q-9HVKZ

tessrules
10-02-2015, 04:36 PM
ITS An epic game but i think they could speed Up the legt trigger. IT seems to lag when u focus aiming. IT takes forever

fitzaces
10-02-2015, 06:44 PM
I received an email that I was guaranteed beta sccess instructions to enter will be sent to me. I never got a follow up email and I do not have a code to enter the beta. Please help!!!!!

JAPANESE_STYLE_
10-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Fixing update List 1. Loading Screens HOST being kicked and also whole team. 2.flying objects hovering. 3.sound of guns needs improving. 4.graphics not loading all the way.;)

OG.rObiNcOla
10-03-2015, 10:30 PM
I have a simple question, do i keep my rank and characters/weapons after the beta when the game gets released for real.

rellomar
10-03-2015, 11:49 PM
I received an email that I was guaranteed beta sccess instructions to enter will be sent to me. I never got a follow up email and I do not have a code to enter the beta. Please help!!!!!

I'm having the exact same problem. I registered my code for the guaranteed beta access on Sept. 26 and never received my code.

AngelKnight7954
10-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi, I have been playing the beta since the 30th I unfortunately was unable to play before then because I was out of town, I have been LOVING your game and really want my friend to try it and play with me unfortunately he didn't sign up for the beta and since I didn't play early enough in the beta to get the friend code email I have no way of getting him into it. Is there any possible way you guys could send me an email with a friend code, I really think he'd like it and you'd be making another sale. Please please please

WOLFBOI
10-04-2015, 02:44 PM
I would like to know the specific time the beta will end today... I am based in the Netherlands - what time in the Netherlands will the beta end? Still playing it no-life-style because I absolutely love it and can't for the full game without errors/bugs/glitches :)

TheRazvy
10-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Hi i have a betakey and I do not know how can activate. Please help me

IDreaml
10-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Hi i have a betakey and I do not know how can activate. Please help me

Activate product/game under the games tab in Uplay.

TBF_Hurdasaeckl
10-05-2015, 04:42 PM
After intensive playing in the Beta (i reched lvl 54) i now wanna give my feedback after the servers were sadly shut down.

The game: The mechanics of the game are pretty easy and it is a really beginnerfriendly game but very hard to master(what I like ) . I like the scenarios, i like the characters and the maps. so in that case the game is nearly perfect. BUT: more than a half of my playtime I was searching for my mates or searching for a game, i can now easily repeat your epileptic warnings cause i started the game so often due to errors. At the first day playing i wanted to preorder the game instantly, then the errors came. I was shocked. Yesterday it took me 2 hours (!!!!!) to find a game with my teammates. This is disgusting and shame on you Ubisoft!!! You want 60 bucks for that game and you cant even release a beta thats nearly working?? Are you kidding me??? read the threats, everyone is blaming you for the errors and you didnt even think about fixing it during the beta? It really makes me sad (and probably all others) that a game with that much potential is released by ubisoft. You are not well known for creating good multiplayer games and i think rainbow six will be the next unplayable multiplayer title. I had to open ports just to be able to play games. So for me it is the best game coming up this year published by the most unwilling publisher in the world. maybe you should give that game to another Publisher, would be better for the players. The cherry on the cake is then your forum! Please read your own suggestions for fixing the bugs, are you honest? restarting game and trying many times until it works??? From a publisher? such a bull! I wont preorder the game cause i know you wont have fixed the bugs till release. I hope you take the suggestions of the gamers seriously and please get that game running properly

bin_da_Sepp
10-05-2015, 05:43 PM
After intensive playing in the Beta (i reched lvl 54) i now wanna give my feedback after the servers were sadly shut down.

The game: The mechanics of the game are pretty easy and it is a really beginnerfriendly game but very hard to master(what I like ) . I like the scenarios, i like the characters and the maps. so in that case the game is nearly perfect. BUT: more than a half of my playtime I was searching for my mates or searching for a game, i can now easily repeat your epileptic warnings cause i started the game so often due to errors. At the first day playing i wanted to preorder the game instantly, then the errors came. I was shocked. Yesterday it took me 2 hours (!!!!!) to find a game with my teammates. This is disgusting and shame on you Ubisoft!!! You want 60 bucks for that game and you cant even release a beta thats nearly working?? Are you kidding me??? read the threats, everyone is blaming you for the errors and you didnt even think about fixing it during the beta? It really makes me sad (and probably all others) that a game with that much potential is released by ubisoft. You are not well known for creating good multiplayer games and i think rainbow six will be the next unplayable multiplayer title. I had to open ports just to be able to play games. So for me it is the best game coming up this year published by the most unwilling publisher in the world. maybe you should give that game to another Publisher, would be better for the players. The cherry on the cake is then your forum! Please read your own suggestions for fixing the bugs, are you honest? restarting game and trying many times until it works??? From a publisher? such a bull! I wont preorder the game cause i know you wont have fixed the bugs till release. I hope you take the suggestions of the gamers seriously and please get that game running properly

A simple answer .... a Beta is to find Bugs, glitches, matchmaking Problems etc..... You can blame them if the released Version is still bad, but not in a Beta Status.
Give your Feedback from the Beta and they will care of the Problems until release.

germanpilsner24
10-10-2015, 02:39 PM
The Beta is over and the game will come out on December 1, 2015 for everyone to buy and play. If you Pre-Ordered it from Uplay then you will be able to download the game once the game goes live on Dec. 1.

GLHF
- germanpilsner24

xxXBcGirl2Xxx
10-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Hello my husband and I preordered two copies of rainbow six back in April and never received beta codes. I see the beta has been extended till November 4 and we were hoping to get two beta code so we can join in before it comes out. How do we go about doing this?

UbiEpi
10-14-2015, 04:34 PM
I have a simple question, do i keep my rank and characters/weapons after the beta when the game gets released for real.

No. All rank/character/weapon data from the Closed Beta will not carry over to launch.

Hello my husband and I preordered two copies of rainbow six back in April and never received beta codes. I see the beta has been extended till November 4 and we were hoping to get two beta code so we can join in before it comes out. How do we go about doing this?

The Closed Beta was extended through October 4th. It is not currently active.

John_Wick_2
11-22-2015, 03:35 AM
No. All rank/character/weapon data from the Closed Beta will not carry over to launch.

The Closed Beta was extended through October 4th. It is not currently active.

I played RS: Siege in the closed beta. Now since the news tell us to "preload" the game for the open beta comming up in the weekend, I no longer have the game in my games library in Uplay PC. If I try to activate it, it says it's already active in my account. I'm afraid that even after the OPEN BETA goes LIVE I still won't have the game in my library available to install / play. Help requested, Thank you!