PDA

View Full Version : my prediction on release dates for beta and full game

xcopps
03-23-2015, 10:04 PM
closed alpha for ps4 and xbox one- next week march 30th

closed beta- april 13th-june 13th

open beta- starts when closed beta ends and probably will announce it at e3

and expect the full game to come out in either october or november before christmas

HuyD.Nguyen
03-24-2015, 10:43 AM
And go against Call of Duty. No way...I don't think Ubisoft has ever made a deadline with a Tom Clancy game.

xcopps
03-24-2015, 06:28 PM
And go against Call of Duty. No way...I don't think Ubisoft has ever made a deadline with a Tom Clancy game.

idk the whole call of duty franchise is slowly dying. and with battlefield already out, i think it would be right. i mean this game is expected to come out this year unless they do push it back.

oOMeowthOo
03-24-2015, 07:27 PM
I don't think COD can continue any further, they have gone from the world war era to modern era to future era already. They shouldn't release a new game yearly, it's just too fast, in my opinion they should release one game every 2 years.

Same thing with Rainbow six siege, I feel like they want to give Far Cry franchise a little bit of break so in the mean time they will rework on the whole Rainbow six franchise and then they will work on Far Cry again.

SLYSIR
03-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Good day guys,

You are right guys, i also think the Battlefield and COD franchise are slowly dying, I have the new COD and it feels like you're hunting Kangaroos :-)
and the release date for Rainbow Six Siege is Dec 31 2015, i don't think they can miss the Christmas boom in sales.
I think it will be out before Christmas or next year.

Take care guys

Heckenhamster_
03-26-2015, 11:20 AM
i hope we see tactical gameplay like the old R6 titles or cs:go :P

RedKnight5
03-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Rainbow Six Siege May Have A Release Date In October

by Damian Seeto on March 26, 2015

LINK: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8518/8515066067_f55c283230_o.png (http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rainbow-six-siege-may-have-a-release-date-in-october/)

Gamestop Italy may have leaked out a possible release date for Rainbow Six Siege.
If you look at the Rainbow Six Siege listing on Gamestop Italy (https://www.gamestop.it/PS4/Games/36803/tom-clancys-rainbox-six-siege), it shows the game will have an October 16th, 2015 release date in Europe.

This is on a Friday which is the day most video games get released in Europe. If this release date is accurate, the North American could be October 13th, 2015 which would be on a Tuesday.

Usually retailers have placeholder release dates, but this Rainbow Six Siege date looks seems feasible. Some other placeholder release dates for other games are outrageous like December 31st or something random like that. An October release for this game seems like a date Ubisoft would choose.

http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/rainbow-six.jpg

October 16th, 2015 might be a good fit for Rainbow Six Siege. It wonít have to compete directly with the other big hitters that might be coming out in November 2015. We know Halo 5: Guardians is coming out in Fall 2015 as well as EAís Star Wars: Battlefront. Not to mention there will probably be the usual Call of Duty and Assassinís Creed games coming out during this period too.

Ubisoft is likely to announce an official statement on the release date for Rainbow Six Siege very soon.

xcopps
03-26-2015, 03:20 PM
praying this game isnt another lockdown/critical hour....because that game had counterstrike elements on it(atleast on the xbox version)

deadpandave
03-27-2015, 09:57 AM
closed alpha for ps4 and xbox one- next week march 30th

closed beta- april 13th-june 13th

Just a quick note - the Closed Alpha will be PC only, whilst the Closed Beta (for pre-orders and registrants) will be on all 3 platforms.

xcopps
03-28-2015, 09:52 PM
Just a quick note - the Closed Alpha will be PC only, whilst the Closed Beta (for pre-orders and registrants) will be on all 3 platforms.

ahh yeah i kinda figured since i didn't see any sources on it....but im sure the closed beta will still come out mid-april