PDA

View Full Version : Standing out as told

LuboDavai...
03-21-2015, 06:59 PM
ok so i was told to stand out in order to get better chances in getting picked for the alpha test so here's what i've got:

I'm 26-year old finnish guy and here's the long story short.

I've been playing fps games pretty much my whole life. I started getting interested in them when half life first came out and i've been playing counter strike from the day of the release, and i'm still playing CS:GO. I've also played Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield bad company 2, Battlefield 3 and battlefield 4. I've also tested out titanfall, and played cod 2,MW1 & 2, world at war, etc.

I took part in closed beta testing of SWTOR, I answered all the survey questions they had for me, and ofc pointed out some bug issues in the feedback section.

Other than that i dont really have alpha/beta-testing experience, but when it comes to awesome looking game like that, i'm happy to help :D

PS. Forgot to say but i've also played multiple rainbow six games! =D

IX3L
03-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Good Luck my friend!

I know a handful of people including myself and my brothers that all love the Rainbow series and we have played them since the Xbox 1 days.
From then I personally moved onto PC and grab them all over the years and is pretty much the only FPS I'm interested in playing again.

I don't think that many people know about Alpha and it being PC exclusive, so the chances of getting invites should be reasonable.

Fingers crossed!

LuboDavai...
03-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Good Luck my friend!

I know a handful of people including myself and my brothers that all love the Rainbow series and we have played them since the Xbox 1 days.
From then I personally moved onto PC and grab them all over the years and is pretty much the only FPS I'm interested in playing again.

I don't think that many people know about Alpha and it being PC exclusive, so the chances of getting invites should be reasonable.

Fingers crossed!

yea thnks and may the force be with you too m8!

and no oskarikful i dont think there is any sort of info given out yet. At least i haven't heard about that

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Is there any info on when the Alpha invites go out?

We will have more information soon.