PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] AC Unity: Cafe Theatre Missions

Motorsiklo
03-21-2015, 10:03 AM
I did all the renovations in the Cafe Theatre and it says it should have unlocked the missions, but I can't even interact with the NPC that gives the mission. Doesn't show up on the map or anything. Wondering if i missed part of the storyline? Has anyone seen this before?

OGGANGSTA70
03-25-2015, 02:27 AM
I did all the renovations in the Cafe Theatre and it says it should have unlocked the missions, but I can't even interact with the NPC that gives the mission. Doesn't show up on the map or anything. Wondering if i missed part of the storyline? Has anyone seen this before?

Have you completed the main missions? Seems to me that if you have then they should be available. I just recently completed all the cafe' missions and I don't remember having to do anything special in order to get them.

Kytr
03-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Some of the missions are tied to how far you have gotten in the main storyline. They are definitely tied to a mission that must be run before the NPC is even available. That may even be a side mission -- I don't remember offhand exactly which one it is.