PDA

View Full Version : help me figure out these boosts...

wakeandb1ake
03-20-2015, 12:32 AM
Hello, so my question is specifically about the fame/silver boosts. the description says you reap the benefits for 5 fights, however if i only have 1 in stock and equip it to my gladiator it "expires" after just one fight. Do i still reap the benefits of the boost for 5 fights? I have paid close attention after fights and i do not see the bonus once the boost has expired (after just one fight). Hope my question makes sense, thanks for your guys' help

damien4181
03-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Hello, so my question is specifically about the fame/silver boosts. the description says you reap the benefits for 5 fights, however if i only have 1 in stock and equip it to my gladiator it "expires" after just one fight. Do i still reap the benefits of the boost for 5 fights? I have paid close attention after fights and i do not see the bonus once the boost has expired (after just one fight). Hope my question makes sense, thanks for your guys' help

My advice is to not purchase the gold fame perk for 10 gold. If you are very low level, you will level up quickly up to level 25, after that it takes longer to level up. Look for double fame weekend, that will help you level up quickly. Do your daily goals everyday, u will get 47 gold a day and on the 7th day u will get 57 gold. Don't buy gold, just do daily goals and your gold will build up quickly and fight in tournaments, if you finish in the top 10%, you get 150 gold, if you finish in the top 1% you get 150 gold plus another 250 gold, total of 400 gold at the end of season tournament. Hope that helps and good luck.