PDA

View Full Version : Two major things need to be changed for future AC games.

simian1983
03-19-2015, 03:17 PM
Two major things need to be changed for future AC games.
1 bring back an interesting moderen day story. One of the best things about the Ezio trillogy was that every game started in the moderen life and ended with a nervebreaking clifhanger in the moderen life. We need to know what Uno, abstorgo and the assassins are up to.
2 In all AC games there had been one problem with the parkour. I you are fleeing from guards then its normal to get stuck on walls or other things you can crawl on. This can easily be fixed. If you are fleeing through streets, then every thing trikkers the climb effect so to fix it would be easy with the new systeme. When you hold up, you go up, when you hold down you go down, BUT, and here is the small changes that can make the game experience soo much better. When you are running now, then he still tries to get up every thing he should just be passing. To fix this just deaktivate his ability to climb anywhere when you are not holding up or down. If you gets this changed, then running away from guards or stealth mode is finaly going to be fun and not frustrating with your assassins constantly getting stuck on every thing on the streets.
Soo keep doing a good job, the perfeck ac game is getting closer =)

SixKeys
03-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Quick, everyone! Let's discuss the word "need" in the title! :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
03-19-2015, 03:43 PM
We "need" a translator. :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
03-19-2015, 03:57 PM
There's no "need" for controversies in this thread.

Democrito_71
03-19-2015, 04:20 PM

lol, I gotta say what people/forum-members "need" to do, is to stop overusing the word "need" like they know 99% what is "needed" for improving a game like AC.

Discuss solutions for technical problems, gameplay- story- & setting ideas, fan theories and such, but don't give out the shout "Things need to be changed..." cause the thread only turns into a "agree or disagree" thread about your ideas. Bring up a AC-related topic, give us an open question about the topic you want to discuss like "What improvements do you guys think the franchise would benefit from and why?"and let people discuss about it :cool:

On the topic; send your ideas what the franchise "need" to the support staff on the forums and they might send your ideas straight to the developers.
I sent my ideas and solutions without using the word "need" for a new version of a point/upgrade system for future AC-games to a support guy on the forums, he thanked me and sent my ideas & solutions straight to the developers ;)

And yeah, I used the "Need" word 7 times to show how annoying it is when people use this word all the time on the forums.

ERICATHERINE
03-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Two major things need to be changed for future AC games.
1 bring back an interesting moderen day story. One of the best things about the Ezio trillogy was that every game started in the moderen life and ended with a nervebreaking clifhanger in the moderen life. We need to know what Uno, abstorgo and the assassins are up to.
2 In all AC games there had been one problem with the parkour. I you are fleeing from guards then its normal to get stuck on walls or other things you can crawl on. This can easily be fixed. If you are fleeing through streets, then every thing trikkers the climb effect so to fix it would be easy with the new systeme. When you hold up, you go up, when you hold down you go down, BUT, and here is the small changes that can make the game experience soo much better. When you are running now, then he still tries to get up every thing he should just be passing. To fix this just deaktivate his ability to climb anywhere when you are not holding up or down. If you gets this changed, then running away from guards or stealth mode is finaly going to be fun and not frustrating with your assassins constantly getting stuck on every thing on the streets.

This. ^-^

Sushiglutton
03-19-2015, 05:48 PM

Haven't played Unity, but it was my understanding that if you hold down (B) while running through the streets Arno did not interact with various stuff in the enviroment :confused:

Lol :p

Democrito_71
03-19-2015, 06:00 PM
Haven't played Unity, but it was my understanding that if you hold down (B) while running through the streets Arno did not interact with various stuff in the enviroment :confused:

[FONT=Arial]

Ah it's quite the opposite actually. Arno vaults over objects while running if you press the B button on Xbox or the Circle on PS4

pirate1802
03-20-2015, 07:47 AM

*deafening silence*

Defalt221
03-20-2015, 11:28 AM

Assassins' Creed:Need