PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 manual keybindings to quickly select gadgets? Weapon wheel is slow,

Defalt221
03-17-2015, 08:15 AM
I know there are just 4 quick slots. But is there a " .ini " tweak to add more quick slots? Or assign gadgets to more keys? But I'm tired of constantly going to that slow weapon wheel and select a different weapon and start combat (this breaks the game pace). Like Rogue is there a tweak to add more quick slots to select gadgets and weapons quicker? Switching from Sword to Tomahawk,Hidden blade,pistol to bows and rope darts has me swinging constantly from menu to game.

Alphacos007
03-17-2015, 02:07 PM
There is something like that for AC4, so I'm sure it can be done for AC3 too. I don't know how though, I know it's a dumb question, but have you tryed google?

Defalt221
03-20-2015, 11:07 AM
There is something like that for AC4, so I'm sure it can be done for AC3 too. I don't know how though, I know it's a dumb question, but have you tryed google?

There are unassigned buttons inBlack Flag,but there are none. But is there a way to manually assign them through .ini tweak ?

YazX_
03-20-2015, 05:15 PM
unfortunately no, there is no way to assign more than 4 slots, this was a limitation due to consoles D-Pad and when ported to PC it was not addressed except in AC4 and after, yes i know its too much annoying since AC3 has tons of things to choose from but unfortunately there is no way unless if you record a macro on your keyboard/mouse to do the sequence of choosing a weapon/item and assign a key for that but you have to own keyboard/mouse that support macros.